Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Ha thanks lol for the nickname :)
That's ok I might try soy this cycle if I can get some in time x

Make sure you get pure soy tablets, u dnt need any of the other crap that can be mixed in them. That can mess up your cycle. Mine are 40mg.
I took cd3-7
160mg twice
240mg 3 times

Thank you I will try get to somewhere that sells them in time xxx

thanks pretty, yeah I wasnt online for a bit as I was just taking a much needed break ya know? so glad to be back now though, missed you girls!

sorry af got you rere, (love thet nickname! lol)

we def need a few bfp's on here, I am still waiting for af :( she is taking her time!

Hehe thanks lily and it's ok I'm use to af showing her face lol yours need to hurry so we can be cycle buddies :) x

Yeah I was just thinking that we will be really close in cycles if she hurry's up! I just dont feel like she is on her way though, I finished my last tablets on Monday and I would normally be feeling her on her way by now fgs

Fx'd for you hopefully af turns up so you can strt your next cycle- she might just appear x

so.............

i have been thinking more about the 11/11/11 thing:)

I am thinking I should test for these reasons...

I will be 11dpo
OH and I met on the 11th
OH's birthday day is the 11th (and all together we have 5 other family members with birthdays on the 11th, not in November, but still:) )
We adopted our fur baby on the 11th (OH's bday)
I can test at 11:11am

I didn't realize the number 11 is kind of lucky for us till now!
:rofl: :haha:

oh yeah pretty, the 11th sounds good :) I am excited for you!!!

thanks rere I hope so!

thanks! LOL

I suppose I will have to test at 11:11am and 11:11pm just in case! :haha:

hello lovely ladies :wave:

rere (love the nickname!)....do Tescos not sell them? I've seen soy isoflavins there before...not sure if that's the same, or if that's what you need. And sorry the witch got you hon :hugs:

bh......beautiful chart! I have total chart envy! Fx'd for Saturday.

Pretty......love the idea of the 11th. All the ones and hopefully your own little one too :) Plus it'll keep you from testing too early.

Lily.....lovely to have you back around. I hope AF turns up quickly for you.

Do you know I'd be lost without all you girls...just going mad obsessing about ttc by myself! You're the best! :flower:

Yeh sounds good pretty :) can't wait for you to test :)

JWB oh do they? I will see if oh can take me there after work tomorrow... What us the best cd to start taking them?x

Hello girls. It's a bit quiet on here today so thought I'd check if everyone was ok?
Scerena did you get any soy? Sorry I can't offer any useful advice about it though.
Thanks JWB - trying not to get my hopes up too much though.
Feel crap today. Tired and slight nausea. Temps still up but lots of cramps so losing hope gradually.

Hi bh....I'm the exact same. My temp is still high but I'm having almost constant cramping. And stupidly stupidly when I came in from work tonight I gave in to the urge and poas...just an ic. And of course it was bfn. I really, really wanted a bfp this month :cry:

Might still be your month. Maybe try with fmu over the weekend?
Keeping fingers crossed for both of us!

Thanks honey but temps dropped this morning so I'm not even going to test. AF is due tomorrow, and I fell she's on her way. I'm just so, so gutted. I can't bear the idea of another month and all the waiting.

I hope you get yours tho chick....we need at least one bfp on here!

:hugs: JWB. It all sucks so much doesn't it?
Suprisingly my temp actually climbed this am but I have such bad cramps I can't believe af isn't here.

Thanks honey. Yes it does, it's just shit (excuse my french). I just don't know what else I can do. I'm trying to be at least glad about the fact I am finally ovulating, but I feel like my 'luck' with clomid could run out any time.

I really hope this is your month....are you waiting till after the weekend to test? It's been nice having a cycle buddy! Good luck to you chick xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->