Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Well I'm not sure! I've been away and resisted buying any tests but I know I've got 2 in my drawer at home. Heading home today so maybe test tomorrow or Sunday? I'm scared to get a bfn and have my hopes dashed as we've prob only got one more cycle before ivf.
About the cramps - does anyone know of you can get af like cramps and still be pregnant??

I completely know the feeling. In a way my temp dropping today was good, in that it prepared me for a bfn. I guess it's really up to you.

I think you can get cramps and still be preg....it kind of makes sense if you think about the bean snuggling down.

When would your ivf start if it did come to that? xx

Probably dec/jan I think. Just waiting for the funding to come through.

Oh wow, so soon. I hope it doesn't come to that tho, and by next week we're all celebrating your bfp. Fx'd xxx

Pretty - noooo what's going on? I would miss you terribly if you weren't here! Pm me you email so we can stay in touch, just incase although I am sure whatever has happened to be misinterpreted won't be as bad as you think, we all know you! Xxx

umm, what in the world is going on with pretty?! someone please pm me or something!

Girls what is going on? Pretty are you okay????xx

I think it's all gone a bit crazy here! Please stay pretty!
Any news on your tests scerena?

scerena any news on you results?

Pretty, please come back on!

:hi: girls!!! It has been a long day... I will check in this weekend and see how all of you are doing:hugs:

Lets just leave it at that :hugs: <3 you all!!!!!

Ok girls so I tested this morning....

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/dd0b1518.jpg

What do you think? I'm in complete shock.

OMG!!!! massive congratulations! I cant imagine how you must be feeling, h&h 9 months to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->