Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

BH BIG CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

You did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No IVF for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE it when Drs are proven wrong:haha::haha::haha::haha:

BH has a baby on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Flip!! What do we think ??? AMAZING, that's what!! No squinting, no tweaking, no maybes....that is a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!

Well done you, delighted for you. Now tell me your secret!!
Millions of congrats honey, happy and healthy 9 months but keep in touch! Yippee :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: xxxxx

Thanks girls. I'm in shock and not sure my husband can believe it either. Can I still hide here for a bit? The pregnancy bit is scary and I don't know anyone?

Going to tell my parents next weekend as we are going bridesmaid dress shopping for my sisters wedding. Thought I'd maybe be a pregnant bridesmaid post ivf, certainly didn't think there was any chance I'd be there with a baby! It's next September.

Thanks again, you girls are fab and I hope you'll all be joining me soon. After 2 years I'd started to lose hope but I'm proof it happens when you least expect it.

Lots of :hugs:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh so excited!!! Great news, enjoy every second. And of course still hang out here. Fx'd we'll all be joining you soon xxx

So excited for you BH:):):):):)

what did you do differently this cycle? Besides not take clomid and get cysts! :rofl: Was this a relaxed cycle for you with no stress?:)

and of course you can stay here!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Yay Bean!!! Knew it! Your chart was totally picture perfect. Congratulations to you and dh
H&H 9 months!

wow congratulations bean hunter,happy n healthy 9months

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Massive congrats BH!!!! I bet u can't believe it! Don't worry about the cramping it's completely normal and I've had it too.

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to you x ladies please don't give up hope xxxxx

LOL I wonder that too pink!!!

I know its not gonna be me

but am still excited to see the next bfp from one of you girls!!:)

I think so too pink mum! Anyway, how are you? You must be almost at ovulation are you?

And Daopdesign good to hear from you! How is your pregnant self?

xxx

Hey girls. Just wanted to point out that we've had two BFPs in the last 2 months. We are on a roll. If we keep going at 1 a month we'll all have our beans growing by the summer. Stay positive! We've got some great vibes in here. I keep thinking of all the hurt Bean had to go through and now she has a strong baby growing. Exciting stuff!

Bean, you sooo deserve this! Its your time.

:hi: TT!

rere where are you?? I hope you are ok:hugs: I really want to know what your test results were. We are here for you hun! :hugs:

Thank you TT. I'm still dreaming. Did a digi this am and got 2-3 so hoping it's s sign this will stick. Sore bb and a bit sickly today too.
How are you all? Has anyone seen scerena? It's not like her to be awayfor 3 days and she had all that pain and those bloods so just want to know she's ok.

Hi girls so sorry I havent been on- Ive been trying to give thigs a rest this cycle, Im ok af showed on weds so on a new cycle...

CONGRATS beanhunter omg yay I am so excited for you I have just seen your ticker :) have a h&h 9 months hunni :)

I havent had a chance to read through all the posts as you have all posted soooo much...

Im fine- my liver and everything came back ok- but my pregnancy results werent back yet but af showed so I know that is negative... Well I have just been to the post box and I have my appointment for my lap & dye :cry: Im so scared- I really thought I would be pregnant by the time the lap came round but I guess I just have to have it! Its the 13december and I am having ovarian drilling and a laparoscopy and he is going to check my womb also... I will have an appointment about a week before to talk about things.

Me and oh have to finish work early tomorrow as he has to go to see the fs as he wants to see him now to sort his sa out- he was saying last time that he wants to give him a better form of testosterone so hopefully 2012 will be our year...

Hope every one is ok and sorry for the essay xx

BH it feels wonderful to have sore boobs and feel sickly when there is a reason huh hun! :):)

O rere :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am here if you have any questions about the LAP and dye! I have had 2 and I really hope this is just what your body needs :hugs: :hugs:

Glad you've got a date for it all. I'm pretty convinced that the drilling plus metformin was what helped me. Let me know if I can help at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->