Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Thanks Hun I will update when we are back x

scerena I had a HSG done Dec 2010 and fell pregnant without Clomid 2 months later (had been trying for 8 years, pregnant on Clomid but 2nd pregnancy was without Clomid after the HSG!).

I have a really good feeling about you having this done :) You will sit on a lounge chair, probably the same type of room you would normally have a pregnancy scan in. They will insert a catherter and enter a tube through the cervix which they fill will a coloured dye. This dye travels all the way through your fallopian tubes and shows the person doing the test if they are clear and open.

I reckon with my test the dye cleared some debris which allowed sperm to travel through with no problems when I got pregnant. At the time they couldn't say for definate my tubes were open because of gas! I was holding the biggest fart in ever, no way was I letting it out. So, try to be gas free lol.

Afterwards I did bleed, only a little but that is normal and it was a bit tender afterwards but painkillers soon sorted that out x

Hey Hun I've had a hsg this time I'm having a laparoscopy Hun, how is the pregnancy going?x

Hi girls!!

How is everyone today? Really quiet on here today!

My Dr called with my 7dpo progesterone test results!

My # was 21 :happydance: :happydance:

Dr said that is excellent and was quite shocked :)

Yay!! Great news Pretty. And all by yourself - well done!! Do you think it's the soy, or the acupuncture, or a combo of both?

Brilliant news chick....just got to hope those swimmers found themselves in the right place at the right time! Good luck sweets xxxx

It's goin OK, nothing to complain about at yet. I've decided not to do the full booking in with the midwife until after my 12 week scan. Next scan is next Wed when I'll be 10 weeks. Taking every day as it comes, 16 weeks doesn't seem that far away now!

I am with you on that! After 2 months of taking 100mg of Clomid and coming up unsuccessful I've decided to go back to the natural way of getting pregnant...Clomid gave me such bad side effects from extreme fatigue, stomach/ovarian pain, horrible acne and mood swings that i just can't put myself or my husband through it again...I wish you luck on your natural baby making process...*baby dust*

Hows it going BH? Have you got a scan yet or tests booked for the HCG levels?

:hi: all
Yay pretty you go girl!
Welcome to the thread Mpb1983330 :)

As for me- the fs has told oh to stop testosterone and have a sa done next week and see his count as he wants to see if it is making it better or worse, I'm not really caring much about this cycle I'm just waiting for my lap now

How's everyone else?
X

Not having hcg levels but tested this am before going to gp as I wanted to make sure!
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/e0500054.jpg
:happydance:

Hopefully gp will be sorting a scan for me a week on Monday when I'll be 6+4! Eek! Everything crossed for you all.

I hate ICs, I don't even know why I pee on them:growlmad:

I see a little something, but it must be an evap!

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 8
I always forget how far down the test line is on those. I agree, I see a little something too. Not sure if its evap or not. Fx for you sweetie. Keep your body warm.

pretty-i see a line but i hate IC too! do you have a FRER test to use?

I know, ICs suck! :(

Yea, I have a frer for 2maro, as long as my temp rises I will use it.

2maro I will be 11dpo at 11:11 am on 11/11/11 :happydance:

LOL, probably will just be a nice fat bfn, don't be too excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->