Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Oh pretty your 11.11.11 plan could come true! I don't see anything on the ic, sorry...but I'm just on my phone so not the best quality. Fx'd for a bfp on the frer.

Rere-hope your man's numbers come back good. And I'm loving your relaxed approach to this cycle-wish I could be the same!

CD7 for me today....have taken my last clomid and have first follicle tracking scan on Monday. Am also taking EPO and vit D to see if that helps. And off to see friends in Newcastle this weekend so looking forward to that :)

xxx

Hey justwantababy :) I hope the numbers improve from being borderline too! I feel I have no option but to loose hope this cycle as with the op next month realistically I doubt it's going to happen...
I hope you have some good follicles when you have your scan :) how many more clomid cycles are you allowed?

Pretty have you tested?? Not sure what the time is where you are?

I'm thinking of looking into egg sharing if I'm suitable after my op as it means help with ivf for me and I could help a lady who has been ttc just like us for so long... What are your opinions of this???x

Don't lose hope rere....got to keep the faith!

I haven't dared ask how much longer I can stay on clomid. I've had 2 responsive cycles, although I don't really count the first one cos they triggered too early.

I think egg sharing is a great option, and definitely an option we'd consider if it came to it. Are there any risks associated with the collection procedure?

I'm considering trying OPKs this cycle, to try and time my trigger shot better. Are the smileys much better than ICs? I've always stayed away from them cos I've got high LH anyway (due to pcos), but I wonder if the clomid might have helped to regulate that.

JWB-i used to use the digital ones because i liked the smiley, but they are expensive. Then i ordered wondo opk's from amazon and got 40 for $10 so i started using both, now i just use the IC's and they work fine. So its really up to you and what will make you less crazy. In the beginning i was so unsure of what is a true +opk i stayed with the digital ones, but now i can tell the difference. Good luck on your clomid cycle!

Scerena-what exactly is egg sharing? I have an idea just from the name :haha: Is that something that makes ivf cheaper? I'm all for it even though i don't know the specifics, but if it means giving an egg to a lady that cannot produce her own, wow...thats something special!

AFM-i'm still waiting to ovulate.....:shrug: eh, whatever, i'm so relaxed this cycle i know it will get here eventually. I'm really loving this relaxed approach. My FS appt is on monday and i'm still very laid back about it.

Pretty-can't wait to see your results, praying for a bfp!!

well I poas! but a stupid IC again because I realized I only have 1 frer left and am not spending money on anymore.

I did get a temp rise this morning :shrug: and my CM looks like milk! yuck! lol

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 9
Pretty-I'm on my phone and can't see anything on the pic but it could be my phone. Do you see anything?

Ooh Pretty how exciting! I still can't see it on my stupid phone, but are you taking it as your bfp? Are you gonna pee on the frer tomorrow? xxx

Definitely not taking it as a bfp lol

I am gonna test with ICs again at noon and tonight. If I keep getting lines I will use the frer in the morning. Staying hopeful, but I know it can go either way :shrug:

Please don't get excited girls!!!

just wanted to share, I do not believe it after seeing other girls get + on this brand today and then they turned out to be evaps:(

holding on to hope still!

2maro should tell:)

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 10
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 9
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
I can get excited if I want to! :p lol. Jk hun. Not evaps in my eyes. Make sure u get acu regularly!! She can help. Can't wait till tomorrow.

Wow pretty they look positive to me :) fx'd this is it for you :) xx

Pretty hun you need to test with a FRER! I drove myself mad with those IC's but looking at yours they look really good. 9dpo I tested with a Frer and the link line came up right away. C'mon :test:

Sorry I have updated yet girls.

Complete BFN on frer this morning. I just don't get it. The line on the IC was so pink and in the rite spot. I will NEVER use those ICs again :cry: :cry:

Pretty, don't write it off just now. Is it possible the ICs are more sensitive? When is your period due? How about you just wait a couple of days and test again. I'm not trying to get your hopes up...just don't want you to get yourself upset if there is a bub in there. This is so cruel tho honey. :hugs: xx

Thanks Girls :hugs:

my periods are 33-35 days.

however last cycle it was 38 days, but that is not normal and I am pretty sure it was from the cysts rupture with the clomid. I am just pushing that off as an unusual cycle.

I am cd31 today 12dpo. There are 3 things that are strange for me pre AF at the moment..
1. I have milky CM
2. my nipples are so sore I can barely stand to wear a bra (like before O)
3. my cervix is usually really firm/hard before AF, and I can't even find my cervix, it is so far up there I can't reach it :shrug:

I am not putting any of those things off as pregnancy symptoms, just not normal things for me after O or pre AF :shrug:

I think I am gonna lay off the testing for a few days.. If I don't get a temp drop or no AF 2maro or monday, I will test again!

thanks hun :hugs:

Hey pretty, any news?

I had my scan today...all a bit mediocre. OK endometrium, ok follicles....nothing amazing. Got to will these little fellas to GROW!!

How's everyone else? xx

hey JWAB :hugs: sorry that your scan was just ok. Are you gonna have another scan? You are doing another trigger rite?

I am ok, cd1 for me today which makes this the shortest cycle I have ever had 32 days.. The spotting started yesterday so I knew today would be cd1. I think that I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up if I did have such a good 7dpo progesterone results and then on top of it if I didn't get that (obviously now) evap/false positive on that stupid IC. That really threw me for a loop.

As of now, OH and I are taking this next cycle off from the stress and just enjoying the holidays. No temping, opking or CM checking. I will continue with acupuncture though, because I find it quite relaxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->