Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

I got all my labwork results today and everything is normal!! Well, except for TSH, which she said was normal 3.01 but with the most recent research it is needed to be at 2-2.5 because of the m/c's. She called it hypothyroidism. Something about research has shown that it needs to be in that range for women who have had m/c's, theres some kind of link. So it makes me happy that they are very current and up to date on the newest info out there. So they are calling me in some meds to start taking daily and i have to get retested in 6 weeks. I asked about my fibroids and she put me on hold to talk to my doctor, and he said that from his notes there isn't anything to worry about. But, he does need a copy of my HSG to review and he will know better. So they said if i'm not pg this month to do that then. I was very impressed at how the receptionist (?) did not rush me and explained everything in great detail and and answered all my questions! So i'm a happy girl right now! Oh and my progesterone was 19.7 which she said was EXCELLENT!!! So happy Yay, all natural too!

Still light spotting. CD 1 hasn't started yet, but i know she is coming. I'm just glad to have a few answers and hopefully some help. So glad i don't need clomid because i have felt so much better this month without clomid!

Yay go teddybearpug :)
I'm so glad u don't need clomid Hun
I hope there's a nice bfp on the way soon :)
Xx

Good Morning Girls,
Today is 1dpo for me. I should probably be excited, but I am just not I spoke with my FS and he wants me to start progesterone suppositories at 3dpo.. I am not looking forward to that! I thought it would be a tablet, not a suppository OH was listening on speaker phone and said "she has to stick them where!!" LOL His face was priceless! I guess we never discussed that I would be taking progesterone vaginally! LOL
My boobs and nipples are still so sore!! Is this normal for ovulation??

TeddyBearPug- YAY!!!! So glad your results went so well!!! Clomid side effects suck!!! I agree with you that I feel better off of it also! Maybe all you need is the thyroid medication! Are you going to start taking it immediately?? I am glad that they are not worried about your fibroid!!!:)

af is due today,feeling her coming,i hope she stays away

pink mum- I hope af stays away hun :)

pretty- oh no hun but it will all be worth it :)
x

Hi girls,

I'm a bit scared that without Soy (nature's clomid) I won't ovulate early enough.. I heard that late ovulation usually cannot result in pregnancy as the egg is like over-boiled and the lining of the uterus is already too old. Any ideas??

thanks a lot!

Sorry I have no advice I hope someone can help..
What I do know is a woman on here was told she wouldn't ovulate on her cd13 scan as her follicles weren't big enough etc and bam she was pregnant that month which means she mist have ovulated late so you never know :

u know i have a friend of mine,who conceived after 10 yrs without any medication,she wasjust on multivits,mvery happy for her

m confused,whther to take clomid this month or leave it to happen naturally,as i didnt ovulate with 50mg,ovulated with 100mg,last cycle ovulated naturally,so dun know wat to dothis time,i havejust 50mg tab left

pinkmum- sorry about AF:(

Scerena- How are you today??

Well today my temp has skyrocketed!!! WOW! I have never had a temp jump that drastic before! Hopefully it is a good sign:)

pink mum- I hope our time comes soon also :) If you didnt ovulate on 50mg then its still worth a try as maybe your body just needed the 100mg to kick start the ovaries if they work naturaally its up to you what to do, what does your doc recommend you to do?

prettynpink- hey! Im fine thanks waiting for next cycle so I can just take m clomid again... yay I really hope you get good news again this cycle hun!
x

m not inmy home country now,she told me totake it for 2 cycles if nothing happensby then,she will recomment hsg,but before that 2 cycles i left the country,will go bck after few months,just asking u ppl.wat to donow

pink mum-sorry AF showed up for you. If you ovulated naturally this month, maybe you will ovulate again on your own? its worth a try, but its up to you.

prettyinpink-your chart looks awesome! i wonder if there is any relation to the quality of your ovulation with how much your temp jumps up? hmm...

Scerena-how are you holding up?

Well today is 13dpo and i'm still spotting, but my temp went up this morning? i'm so confused :shrug: shouldn't my temp be going down? Last night when i checked my cervix it was high so i'm just waiting. ugh this sucks.

Teddybearpug- I'm fine Hun just on cd23 I have no idea when af is due it's a waiting game... I have no idea about temps and stuff like that but I hope the signs are all good for u fx'd xx

well i'm couting today as cd 1. Its more of a bright red mostly after a bowel movement but i had some reach a pad, so i'm calling AF today. On a positive note, my LP was extended looks like by 2 days!

That's good teddybearpug :) and sorry the witch got u though... Hope things are ok? And thanks for your reply on my other thread I really appreciate it xx

AFM: Today is 3dpo for me!!!! I start progesterone today and was pleasantly surprised that my temp went even higher this morning!!! I don't understand why my temps are so much higher this cycle then last? Could it be from my chemical? Or from a stronger ovulation?
I have also have some very weird cramping!!! I was in tears last night it was so bad! It felt like it was coming from my cervix, not my uterus! Weird!! I just feel sore this morning, nothing else.. Hmmmm!!

TeddyBearPug- I am abbreviating you as TBP now:)
I wonder that same thing!!! I just posted on the other thread about it also!! My temps overall, are higher this cycle then last… My chart looks like its climbing a hill!!!
Wait, have you taken a test?? Your chart looks good!!! What is the spotting like??

Scerena- I can’t believe we are on the same cycle day still!! When should AF be due for you?? All I have to go by is my last cycle of 33 days… But that was with a chemical and a 17 lp which I know is not normal.. 33 days for me would be September 3rd.. I think I am going to test on the 1st, 10 dpo (if I make it that far).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->