Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Teddy- yeh clomid is a good thing if you have no side effects :) hopefully a bfp happens for you, if not when do you start taking clomid do you think?

Wannabeamama- :hi: and welome! You are VERY welcome here... So have you tried any medications? And is ivf your only option? Is everything ok with your oh's fertility? Is your next lap for your endo? I had mine 12 days ago....
X

Well to tried soy once it was a disaster my hormones couldnt take it, we have seen the fs a few times ans as I am ovulating ( cd10 on 25 day cycle) oh's sperm is perfect so ivf is our only option :(
Yes my nex lap is for the endo I had a 12cm endo cyst removed an endo last feb and it was all back within 4months so I'm going for another I have another cyst roughly the same size on the same ovary and lots of endo :(

How are you feeling after you lap hope your recovering well :hugs:

I had a laparoscopy and they managed to unblock a blockage in one of my tubes so i now have two tubes :happydance: a hysteroscopy to look in my uterus and ovarian drilling to lower my testosterone levels and hopefully regulate my cycles... I have been fine for days now and i am 100% i had quite a speedy recovery, youre brave doing 2 laps- but then again i think i would...

Are you all set for ivf? Hopefully you will get that :bfp: before then! So is your infertility classed as 'unexplained'? And are you ttc1? X

:happydance: Love to see such a loving and excepting bunch of ladies :happydance:

makes me tearful:cry::thumbup:

Awww pretty your hormones are everywhere :haha: only joking, we are all in the same situation and know how ttc feels :) are you getting more and more excited? What is the time where you are?x

Wow Yey you got 2tubes now fingers crossed that will do the trich for you and you will get your bfp :hugs::hugs:
Our infertility is put down to my severe endo,
My first lap was so tough I'm not looking forward to this one my scars rant even fully heal yet :(
Yes we are ttc #1 I'm getting so desperate now I think I'm goin crazy lol
When do you next ovulate?

Hi Laura, welcome! :wave: And the rumours are true, we are all wonderful here :rofl:

Lily - yaaaaay! I think that sounds like plenty BD, though maybe going for cd21 instead of cd22 is a good plan. Have you got preseed or conceive plus?

And pretty....v excited to hear how your oh reacts. Such a cute way of telling him...wish I'd done something a bit more dramatic!

Scerena :rofl: seriously, emotions are every where rite now! :haha:
It is almost 1pm here :) Balloons should be ready at 4pm :)

Laura I am so anxious for your surgery I will probably not be able to sleep until I know you are ok :hugs:

JWAB if OH was not out of town I am sure I would have went running into the room and just threw the test at him :haha:

and I think we have been on here long enough for real names :) If you would like to share of course!

you all know I am Heather! my screen name came from the fact that I LOVE pink and I am a girly girly :haha: and 29 is our anniversary :)

Wannabeamama- can we shorten your name to WBM? We tend to make shorter nicknaems on here :haha:
Sorry to hear that you had a tough time with your first lap :( was the recovery tough for you??? I hope the 2nd lap goes smoothly and you have an easier time after... The pain is horrible im sorry you have to do it all again :hugs: sorry to hear that you suffer with endo quick badly too :hugs:
Yes so happy to have two tubes now :happydance:
I know the feeling of going crazy its been over 3 years for me and oh but we have to stay strong...
Not sure when i next ovulate as i was cd3 (on af) when i had the op so im guessing soon my opks arent positive but this evenings was darker than this afternoons so hopefully soon! Where abouts are you in your cycle???

Pretty- yay! 5 hours to go for you not long now! Its 9pm here... I can imagine your emotions and hormones are evrywhere bless you :haha: now you can act however you want an blame it on the hormones :thumbup:
X

:heather I have a strong feeling that something else special is going to happen for you it's a real strong gut feeling :hugs::hugs:

Wannabeamama- can we shorten your name to WBM? We tend to make shorter nicknaems on here :haha:
Sorry to hear that you had a tough time with your first lap :( was the recovery tough for you??? I hope the 2nd lap goes smoothly and you have an easier time after... The pain is horrible im sorry you have to do it all again :hugs: sorry to hear that you suffer with endo quick badly too :hugs:
Yes so happy to have two tubes now :happydance:
I know the feeling of going crazy its been over 3 years for me and oh but we have to stay strong...
Not sure when i next ovulate as i was cd3 (on af) when i had the op so im guessing soon my opks arent positive but this evenings was darker than this afternoons so hopefully soon! Where abouts are you in your cycle???

Pretty- yay! 5 hours to go for you not long now! Its 9pm here... I can imagine your emotions and hormones are evrywhere bless you :haha: now you can act however you want an blame it on the hormones :thumbup:
X

Omg 3years I would be in a mental home by now you must be such a strong woman :hugs: I hope it's not too long till ov I hope your op has done the trick :hugs:
I'm 5dpo ATM af is due the day of my op bu I always have spotting 7-3 days before af so if I don't get the spotting I will test the day before the op :/
Oh and you can call me anything you like :hugs:

Thanks WBM :) i hope its done the trick also, but we will see fx'd! At times i know i shoudl definately be in a mental home :haha: my poor oh!

Oh thats ok then they also do another pregnancy test at the hospital... So is your op the 24th? Are you nervous? I cried when they took me down to put me to sleep lol im a baby :haha: x

It's the 27th and yeah I'm literally pooing bricks :rofl:
I felt quite relaxed last time but I didn't know what to expect but now I do I'm so scared I felt like I was never going to get better from my below my boobs down to the top of my legs I was black,purple and so swollen that I couldn't wear clothes for about 9-10 days :( booo

Hello Laura and welcome. The girls here are lovely and a lot of us have been lucky recently. I had 2 laps last year and was nervous but the recover was fine. They went through the same scars so no new ones which was good. I've used biooil on them and they've faded really well (except the belly button one).
We got our :bfp: after 22 months and in the month we were due to start ivf so miracles do happen!

Girls - thanks for your support and good wishes. It means a lot to have your support. The preg threads I post on I don't feel like I know them so well so don't want to share about mum there.

Thank you and congratulations on your bfp :happydance: it's always hard to believe miracles happen until they to you :hugs:
My bellybutton got infected last time and now I have a lot of endo there now it comes up in a big lump just after af :( so he's going to do one above my bb I'll be glad when it's over

Wow I already feel like I have so much in common with you ladies thank you so much for welcoming me :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->