Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Turbo- :yay: test how good what that be as you and pretty could be bump buddies :)

Beanhunter- how have you been??? How is your mum???

Pretty- how are you feeling today? Have you told your oh or are you waiting for him to come home?
X

This certainly is a lucky thread, only TBP, Lily, Scerena and TT to go! This will be your year girls I can feel it in the air!

Are you seeing your FS Pretty for baby aspirin and whatever else they said they would give you? I have a freind who has had 12 mcs, 1 loss at 19 weeks and 1 live birth. She needs tablets to thin out her blood and is pregnant again and taking all sorts of medication. She's just made it to 13 weeks now and having regular scans, everything is looking good. Get the help you need x

Not much to report with me, all OK. Just waiting for scan a week on Monday and then apt with high risk Obstitrician the next day who will asses the scan results (hopefully all be fine) and then decide whether I can have the c-section. I can't see why not as I've had one before.

:dust: :)

And of course our lovely Pink Mum too. But yes a very lucky thread at the minute.

Fingers crossed for your scan Daop xx

Thank you!!!!! :)

I am feeling still in shock! Lol barely slept all night. Still can't believe it happened! I am really nervous for the beta results, hope there ok! Also progesterone, I hope I dnt need cooter tablets :haha:

Other then that I just feel crampy and pulling sensation. And my boobs are quite sore!

My fs appt was to talk about egg retrieval, possibly another surgery and then when to consider IVF. I had decided to freeze my eggs though because of the progression on the endo. Might still consider the appt because of my history of miscarriages. But OBGYN seems to think my body has regulated itself and I won't need anything :shrug:

Girls, I belong to this thread and 1 other and they are both quite lucky!!!! Me and a friend both got BFPs yesterday and I just can't believe it! I think this is gonna be everyone's year!!!:):)

Turbo, I know how you feel with the long cycles with pcos, good luck for testing

jwab I havent go a positive opk yet but the fs was 100% certain I was going to ov so we are bd every other day, how are you feeling?

daop, good luck for your scan, I hope the rest of us can join you ladies soon

bh, hope your mum is ok and you are doing good

pretty, have you told dh yet?

scerena, hope your antibiotics clear up your bellybutton

pink mum, did you test again?

Sorry if I missed anyone, on my phone :(

x

Nope! Haven't told anyone but you girls! Trying to think of a special way to tell OH! Any ideas??

TT I can't wait to see your test!!!! I would love to be bump buddies with you!!! :):) good luck hun!!! :)

Oh how exciting!! When is he home? I will try and think of some ideas for you I don't have any prepared as I know if/when it is my turn I will just blurt it out to my dh and not have time to make it a special moment! lol

Hi. Sorry for going quiet on you. It's just been a rubbish 2 weeks. Mum has pancreatic cancer which has spread. We are seeing the oncologist on Tuesday but it's not going to be good and definatley not cureable. It's so hard o believe as now the cyst has gone she's not sick at all. Life just feels very unfair with toodle on the way and my sister getting married in september. I know the average survival is probably 6 months but I'm hoping that the cyst means it's been picked up earlier. Just hope we have a bit more time. I don't want to be pregnant or have a baby if my mums not here. That sounds awful after how long it's taken but it's how I feel at the moment. We faced all this 7 years ago when she had leukaemia so we never thought we would be here again. It's so unfair.

bh I am so sorry you, your mum and your family are having to go through this, life is so unfair and cruel, I have you in my thoughts and prayers xx

Oh BH, I'm so sorry to hear that. I was hoping with all my heart you were going to have better news. I hope you can still manage to enjoy, or at least find some comfort in this pregancy that you've waited so long for. But it doesn't sound awful to say you don't want to do it without your mum - we all know what you mean.

If you feel up to it, let us know how Tuesday goes. And please know that you, your mum and your family are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Thinking of you, lots of love :hugs: x x

Bean, I'm so sorry to hear the news. I know in my heart your mum is a fighter. I have faith everything will be OK. I hope u find comfort in your little Beanie. God bless u and your family.

BH-:hugs: so sorry to hear about your mom. Alot of times the mind is stronger than the body and doctors give 6 months and they end up living alot longer. I hope that is the case with you. Life is so unfair :hugs:

Dao-i forgot, but why are you considered high risk? glad to hear everything is going ok.

So thats 5 of us girls left, right? its awesome to see some progress in here for sure!:happydance:

Beanhunter :hugs: i am so sorry to hear that news :hugs: my thoughts are with you and your family, i hope the meeting goes ok. We are all here for you hun :hugs: like teddy said hun people stay here longer than what the docs say sometimes- my step mum for sure did, you dont sound awful saying that at all, of course you want your mum to share the joy of having your baby you have waited so long for hun, please keep us updated if and when you feel to, we are all here for you :hugs:

Lily- so do i lol! Just hoping i ovulate soon... How are you?

Pretty- im so happy for you! :happydance: i will have a think of some ways that you can tell your oh... :)

Teddy- so 5 of us- me, you, turbo, lily and pink mum... Oh gosh the numbers have definately gone down! I hope we are not waiting too much longer... :dust: i cant wait for us all to have our bumps! Looks like turbo could b next :)

Girls we DTD last night 1st time since the op, i was so scared and so was oh he was scared about hurting my stomach bless him! Anyway no +opk yet so still waiting to ovulate... As i was cd3 the day of the op do you think that might mess my cycle up?- should my cd1 be from the day of the op?
X

BH-:hugs: so sorry to hear about your mom. Alot of times the mind is stronger than the body and doctors give 6 months and they end up living alot longer. I hope that is the case with you. Life is so unfair :hugs:

Dao-i forgot, but why are you considered high risk? glad to hear everything is going ok.

So thats 5 of us girls left, right? its awesome to see some progress in here for sure!:happydance:

Well the appointment is with the obstetrician in gyno at the hospital. It's because of my PCOS and the fact I had a loss at 16 weeks last time (without having a known cause). I'm pretty sure if the scan goes well they won't see me again. I have no idea what he's going to test for or do, I mean I've already had a full term pregnancy that resulted in my son - even with every symptom of PCOS!

I don't think PCOS in itself can cause mc unless you have low hormone levels. I can't have that because I've never suffered an early loss. Will let you know how it goes x

Well the appointment is with the obstetrician in gyno at the hospital. It's because of my PCOS and the fact I had a loss at 16 weeks last time (without having a known cause). I'm pretty sure if the scan goes well they won't see me again. I have no idea what he's going to test for or do, I mean I've already had a full term pregnancy that resulted in my son - even with every symptom of PCOS!

I don't think PCOS in itself can cause mc unless you have low hormone levels. I can't have that because I've never suffered an early loss. Will let you know how it goes x

Thats good that they are taking special care anyways!

Scerena-idk what day you should call cd 1. i would probably stick to what you had with the surgery being cd 3. your cycles may be a little off a while, right? Are you temping?

Yes im expecting my cycles to not regulate straight away... Especially this one. Yep im temping and opk'ing- im not sure if my thermometor is playing up though but guess i will see...

How are you??? X

Yes im expecting my cycles to not regulate straight away... Especially this one. Yep im temping and opk'ing- im not sure if my thermometor is playing up though but guess i will see...

How are you??? X

I'm good. I love the new title to our thread :thumbup: its going to happen, we are all going to get those bfp's!!
I've decided to ss. i will have to list my "symptoms" later. I figure i might as well have fun with my cycles, although i don't think it will amount to anything. its purely for fun.

I thought I best update it :) I have a good feeling that within 2012- us 5 will have our :bfp: within the last year 4 of us have so I reacon we should all have ours fingers crossed!

I think that we should all ss! It will make us all feel better and have some hope right?! Im definately up for symptom spotting once I have had a positive opk or temp rise!

So when is your appointment again?- this week isnt it? Sorry I have a memory like a sieve :haha:
x

I thought I best update it :) I have a good feeling that within 2012- us 5 will have our :bfp: within the last year 4 of us have so I reacon we should all have ours fingers crossed!

I think that we should all ss! It will make us all feel better and have some hope right?! Im definately up for symptom spotting once I have had a positive opk or temp rise!

So when is your appointment again?- this week isnt it? Sorry I have a memory like a sieve :haha:
x

i've already had my MRI and i'm just waiting for the results before i can move forward. But i'm pretty sure i'm going to wait a while before having surgery. I want to do it naturally for a while longer. I still have hope that i can do this without the surgery since 2 surgeons have told me it may not increase my chances.

Thats the appintment i forgot about you had the one with the surgeon right? Sorry im so forgetful! So you are trying naturally for a while now? And i wouldnt put myself through it either if they said it wouldnt increase fertility...

So are you adding anything to your cycles? I might go back to using conceive plus again soon as keep hearing success stories with it.

I wish i would at least ovulate soon...
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back