Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Thats the appintment i forgot about you had the one with the surgeon right? Sorry im so forgetful! So you are trying naturally for a while now? And i wouldnt put myself through it either if they said it wouldnt increase fertility...

So are you adding anything to your cycles? I might go back to using conceive plus again soon as keep hearing success stories with it.

I wish i would at least ovulate soon...
X

NO worries, its so easy to forget! I'm doing this cycle and the next few onces naturally and i've always used some preseed if needed. I may get my clomid refilled in a few cycles and do that again....:blush: But when i get my MRI results back i will be able to make a better decision, but i'm leaning more towards naturally unless something bad shows up on it. Are you going to use anything? I'm still using opk's and temping also.

Afternoon pee, drank 3 water bottels, been peeing all day and still beautiful lines :):)

Please stick bean (s), please stick!! :cloud9:

How am I gonna tell OH 2maro!!!!

Attachments

• bf51ac50.jpg
    bf51ac50.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
Pretty-your lines are absolutely beautiful!!! do you have an appt scheduled yet? i can't remember, sorry :blush: As for how to tell your DH, i have no idea!! I would have a hard time keeping quiet! i think it would be neat if he could discover your test somewhere?

AFM-
so i have been ss just for fun. I don't take it seriously and i'm not using it to get excited or not.

1dpo-NOTHING!
2dpo-pretty much nothing!!! maybe a little tingle in the nipple but its gone.
3dpo-a few twinges in right ovary for a few seconds, a little tingling in right breast. No tender or sore boobies which is strange, i usually get tender right away. blah
4dpo-lots of wetness watery and ewcm type action. Some pains in Left breast that come and go. Some intense cramping that lasted about 5 minutes that was also similar to gas pains.

But i have read all of TurboTurtles ss and wow, she's got some impressive "real" oneS!!! i'm praying for you girl! :hugs:

Thanks Teddy. Part of me wants to test, the other part is losing hope. Idk. Ever get that feeling like it's never gonna be ur turn? I'm there. I keep feeling like my symptoms all have a logical explanation. I guess I could do an opk. It's all I have. We've been moving all day.

Teddy- sometimes its nice to have natural cycles :) I am not sure what my FS is planning on doing with me I will find out in feb- but althoughclomid shortens my cycles it thins my lining so if he suggests clomid I might ask to try an alternative that could work better for my body. So natural with temping and opk's like you for now :happydance: and your ss sounds promising so far :)

Turbo- Yes test soon how many dpo are you now?

pink mum- sorry af got you :hugs:

pretty- I found this poem on another site- you could change it to 'daddy' and/give it to your parents too-

"I do not have a face to see, Or put inside a frame. I do not have soft cheecks to kiss, I don't yet have a name. You can't yet hold my tiny hands, Nor whisper in my ear. It's still too soon to sing a song, Or cuddle me so near. But all will change come ________, That's when the say i'm due. I'm your new grandson or grandaughter, I can't wait till I meet you. All I ask between now and then, Is your patience while I grow. I promise I'll be worth the wait, Because of all the love we'll know. So what I have to give you now, is a wish to you from me. I cannot wait to be a part Of this wonderful family"

There's the bun in the oven idea lol

Or somethingwith 'I love you daddy on' like a bib giftwrapped or a card or something or a baby name book?

I got this idea off a site too, ive copied and pasted it- My husband was out of town when I found out about the pregnancy. This will be our first! So, the day he came home I filled our apartment with pink and blue balloons. Then, I wrote a little note saying "Welcome Home Daddy!"

Or a baby picture frame with a note inside where the picture goes, saying- Picture coming (with your due date next to it)

Anyhow there are a few ideas :)
x

sorry af came pink :(

pretty, those are great lines :)

Hope everyone is okay :)

afm I have just had a positive opk! I had alot of feeling most of last night so I had hoped it was gona come soon, today is cd19, when do you think I will actually ovulate? today or tomorrow? I get so confused :/ We have bd cd10, 12, 14, 16, 18 so far then we are going to bd tonight (cd19) and tomorrow (cd20) too then cd22, do yous think that will be enough?

x

Thanks pink!!
So sorry af got you hun:hugs:

Lily that sounds like perfect bd to me :) but maybe do cd21 rather then cd22. Cause the eggy can only be fertilized for up to 24 hours once released:hugs: so happy for you!!

Scerena how did he be feel to you? Was it comfortable and no more bleeding hun? :)

TBP your symptoms sound promising!! :)

TT you need to test already!! I feel something for you :hugs:

I have decided to tell OH with the balloon way that Scerena suggested :happydance: I am gonna get a dozen blue/pink and tie a digital at the bottom :) put them rite by the door when OH walks in, it will be the first thing he sees.

yeah, think I will pretty, that is a brilliant idea, I am excited for you! when is he home?

Lily- it sounds like you have bd enough :) gl! And yay for the positive opk :)

Pretty- sound like a wonderful idea i bet you cant wait for him to come home! Wow i cannot wait to be able to do something like that! Let us know his reaction when you can :)
Oh yeh pretty- i didnt understand your typing error im being dumb :haha: you wrote "he be"????
X

LOL I meant bd!! iphone auto corrected it! :haha: How did it feel when you bd? :haha:

OH should be home around 6pm :) Will give report as soon as I can :hugs:

Oh :haha: yh my iphone does that all the time! Yes it was absolutely fine lol! Althought i made oh no be too close to me i didnt want him to touch the stomach lol!
But yep back ttc still have like 4 days on the antibiotics left though :/

Oh yes please let us know! Im excited :happydance: he will be over the moon hun! X

Pretty-that is such a cute idea!! are you going to take a pic or video? He will be so shocked!

Pinkmum-sorry AF showed up, i hope you are doing well.

Scerena-yeah, i think natural is a good way to go for a while. It gives us a break from all the drugs. I've been fortunate that clomid hasn't had any bad side effects for me other than drying me out a bit, but if i take a month or 2 and take a break i don't get that.

TT-use an opk!!! those sometimes work!

:hi: I'm Laura heather kindly pointed me in your direction she told me how wonderfully you all are :hugs:
A little about me
Ttc for 21 months
Severe Endo
2nd lap in 11 days
Me 29 OH 42
Together 10 years
Due to start ivf in the next 3-5 months
And DESPRATE for my bfp
If there is anything else you want to know I'm not shy just ask :happlydance:

TBP I thought about doing a video, but OH is a private person and I think this is a moment he would want to be for just us. Plus he is no an emotional person, rarely have I ever seen him cry, and I am hoping for that moment tonight with him :)

Teddy- yeh clomid is a good thing if you have no side effects :) hopefully a bfp happens for you, if not when do you start taking clomid do you think?

Wannabeamama- :hi: and welome! You are VERY welcome here... So have you tried any medications? And is ivf your only option? Is everything ok with your oh's fertility? Is your next lap for your endo? I had mine 12 days ago....
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->