Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

jwab I think I will be able to test around 30/31 Jan, We have done everything we possibly can, cd22 today so one last bd tonight! We done even numbers this time, then everyday with the advice of you lovlies, actually I think we might carry on evens for a while (greedy!) we did, cd10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, we will bd tonight cd22 then prob go back to 24, 26 etc How are you feeling?

bh I'm glad you's were able to bring the wedding forward, I am praying for your mum

pretty, I hope your ok, praying for you also that it is multiples

scerena, I hope you got bd'ing, fingers crossed your body has done it all by itself! amazing!

wbm, when will you test?

x

I have no idea I go in for my surgery next Friday af is due we'd/Thursday but I always have spotting for at least 3days before af so if I don't have any spotting I will test on Monday :/ I was going to wait until the hospital tests before the surgery but idk it all depends on the spotting lol it started at 8dpo last cycle :(

good luck, if you get your bfp will the surgery be cancelled?

Teddy- that opk was about 8pm last night i forget about our time difference lol!

Pretty- sorry just see your messages i was asleep whilst it was your day time! I am so hoping you have multiples and that they are just being cautious hun, enjoy your pregnancy and try not to worry too much (easier said than done) unless you get any of the signs you shouldnt :hugs:

JWB- how are you feeling? Hope your pregnancy is going well :) Your ben is the size of a green olive now- he/she is definately growing :)

Lily- i really hope my body ha done it by itself but i wont get my hopes up just yet... You seem to have covered all the days hun so fx'd that you get your bfp :)

WBM- i want you to just get that :bfp: so you havent got to put yourself through surgery so fx'd
X

I'm not sure if they will still do it or not I asked what if I get pregnant and all he said was it wouldn't be a problem :shrug no idea what that meant all I really heard was that it would be ok I didn't think to ask anything else lol

Tusks scerena :hugs:

WBM- are you getting nervous or do you feel ok atm?x

I feel so scared I broke down in tears to OH last night I'm he asked me how I would feel if they had to take my tubes/ovaries i wish it was over already :(

Aw try not to be too scared yet hun :hugs: i know that is definatrly easier said than done but honestly i was so scared and after you will wonder why you was so scared...

Oh no men just dont know the right thing to say do they :dohh: why would they take your tubes and ovaries out hun??? So what are they doing just a laparoscopy??? Sorry i forgot im so forgetful!x

Aw try not to be too scared yet hun :hugs: i know that is definatrly easier said than done but honestly i was so scared and after you will wonder why you was so scared...

Oh no men just dont know the right thing to say do they :dohh: why would they take your tubes and ovaries out hun??? So what are they doing just a laparoscopy??? Sorry i forgot im so forgetful!x

Because of the severe endo he only just managed to save the ovary last time and as there is another large cyst on the same ovary it may be too damaged and he has no idea how bad the rest will be yet but my bloods were showing high levels I have a big cluster of endo in my belly button too it comes right out when I get af so he will have to do an incision above my bb too he said there is a High chance of needing laperotomy this time.
Thakyou for listening :hugs::hugs:

Laperotomy- what is that? And aw hun i will have you in my thoughts :) x

Laperotomy is major abdominal surgery were they cut across the bottom of your tummy :( I hope it doesn't come to that.

Thank you :hugs:

Aah WBM you're having such a hard time of it too :hugs: I hate seeing you girls sad. I hope you get a big fat bfp on monday to make it all better

Had my booking appt today....it took ages, just lots of info, but she wouldn't even try to listen for a heartbeat, in case she couldn't find one and I worried. But I'm worried anyway so I don't see we had anything to lose! Still....didn't want to labour the point. Got to start off on the right foot with the midwife I guess!

Lily I'm good thanks! Missing my morning sickness...it makes me so happy when I do have a gag or a wretch :rofl: That is some BD schedule you've got there....and still going back for more. What a woman! Hope it pays of for you honey. My birthday is the 29th Jan, so I'll put a bfp for you at the top of my birthday wishlist! x x x

Im glad your appointment went ok hun :) how many weeks fo listen for a heartbeat then?Have you got your date for your 12 week scan?

WBM- i really hope that it doesn come to that for you, im praying you get a :bfp: and need no surgery fx'd
X

No, not today. She just took some bloods, lots of info about medical history, gave info about diet etc, and booked my next appointments.

I had a scan at 7w+2d, but won't get another one till 8th Feb (12wk). I was just hoping she would try and pick up the heartbeat with her doppler, but I can see why she didn't.

Your surgeries sound pretty intense. I hope it doesn't come to the laperotomy for you.

I just noticed you're in Manchester...I thought you were in the States for some reason! Is your planned IVF with the NHS? I hope it doesn't come to that for you but it's pretty good the wait isn't too long, if you do need it. I'm in Edinburgh and though i'm not entirely sure I think the wait up here is a couple of years once you finally make it on to the list.

Yes I'm in Manchester I went on the website for the hospital we referred to and it says injections start 3weeks after acceptance :happydance: now I just hope it's not too long for acceptance :D

8th of feb will be here in no time :hugs:

JWB I would wait until your 12 weeks to listen to the hb as with most dopplers they don't pick it up properly until around this time because baby is still so small. You'll just panic yourself even more if you try now, believe me I've done it :wacko::wacko:

Why don't you get yourself a cheap Anglesounds of ebay or online? I was a bit sceptical before buying mine but it's actually pretty good. Previous to that one I'd rented a Hi-Bebe doppler but at £20 a month was costly!

I'm using mine every other day.. OK days when I'm convinced I've haven't felt any movement but I have an anterior placenta (on the front) so this makes feeling baba harder until 25+ weeks + I'm hardly on the slim size with being a 14/16!

Ah thanks honey. I always thought I'd stay away from dopplers but I'll see how i get on. I'm hoping I'll be a bit more relaxed after my 12wk scan. If my ms hadn't gone off so much I don't think I'd be as bad. I guess I just have to accept there's nothing i can do for now and sit tight till 8th Feb.

21 sleeps!

How are you doing love?

I'm alright, still a bit on the panicky side with this pregnancy. I have days where I'm positive and feel that the outcome will be good then there are alot of days where I just worry myself to much. It's because I want this baby so bad and going through another loss would kill me it really would.

I have my midway scan next Monday to look forward to and the meeting with obstitrcian the next day (he's like a pregnancy doctor) and all being well nothing will crop up for cause for concern. I'll keep yas all posted!

All the best with you, nearly 12 weeks! :) you'll be fine x

Hi daop glad to see you're well :thumbup:

JWB- dont worry youself too much hun not long now and you will see and hear your babies heart beat :happydance:

AFM: Well I done one tonight at 7.45- my wee didnt look very concentrated even though I barely drank and held it in for 4 hours! This one is definately negative- so maybe that opk yesterday was false :cry:

The first pic is yesterdays and the second is todays :(
x

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts