Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Screens yesterday's was great like I said that would of been a positive for me and today should have been totally negative they dont stay dark for very long they peak between 10am and 6pm so as you tested late you may have just missed the dark positive and with the drop today it defiantly looks like today is ov day remember that you ovulate 12-36hrs after a positive test I can bet your temp goes up tomorrow :hugs::hugs: did you bd?

This was my surge that's the darkest I caught cos I tested late but ov was confirmed for the day after :hugs:

Attachments

• 893a6ea7.jpg
    893a6ea7.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
Looks similar to mine :)
Yes we bd yesterday...
I hope my temp goes up I really do fx'd!
Do you think we should get another bd in tonight?
xx

Why not it it won't do any harm :sex: :happydance: I'm going to cross my fingers so hard for that temp rise :hugs:

Hi girls.
I've just started bleeding a bit. Am so scared. Have rung a friend who is a gynae reg where I'm booked and he's organised for me to be seen in epau tomorrow. Unless I start to bleed heavily overnight he said its better to get scanned tomorrow by someone who knows what they are doing. I'm scared. My husband is on nights so my parents are coming over. Just reminds me why I still need my mum.

:hugs: is it red blood? How much is there? Try to stay as calm as you can I know it's easy for me to say :/ can you go to ER if it gets worse? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

WBM- i will do then :) might aswell lol!

Beanhunter- :hugs: :hugs: awww hunni please keep us updated! I hope that everything is ok! Like WBM said can you go to how much blood was it? Youre in my thoughts hun :hugs: xx

Stay calm bean. I know it's hard, but stress makes it worse. Lay down and stay rested. Sometimes bleeding is normal. We're here for you if u need us. I'm praying for you sweetie.

Oh BH please don't panic. Lots of women get some bleeding and go on to have perfectly healthy pregancies and healthy babies.

I know this sounds impossible my love but just try to rest up and stay calm, and let your mum and dad look after you. It really is all you can do for the moment.

I will be hoping and praying for you tomorrow...let us know as soon as.you're able to.

Stick little bean, please stick. xxx

bh, thinking of you, I don't know from experience but I have seen on here lots of ladies have had a bleedand have been fine, stay as calm as you can and try to rest, if you are really worried I'm sure your dh will come home x

BH-thinking of you :hugs: like the other ladies have said, i'm sure its nothing but your going to worry, just try and stay calm. :hugs:

Scerena-you look like you are ovulating today. I bet you see a big spike tomorrow!! :thumbup: very nice cycle!!

AFM-i'm 8dpo and i started spotting last night just barely. Today i've had red spotting and had to wear a liner. :cry: This is one of the most jacked up cycles. I never spot this early.

BH-thinking of you :hugs: like the other ladies have said, i'm sure its nothing but your going to worry, just try and stay calm. :hugs:

Scerena-you look like you are ovulating today. I bet you see a big spike tomorrow!! :thumbup: very nice cycle!!

AFM-i'm 8dpo and i started spotting last night just barely. Today i've had red spotting and had to wear a liner. :cry: This is one of the most jacked up cycles. I never spot this early.

:hugs: I know that crappy spotting so well I'm mostly from 12dpo but a few times it's been 3dpo last cycle was 7dpo it sucks ass
:hugs::hugs::hugs: try to stay positive spotting doesn't mean you out I know people that had red spotting before a bop :hugs:

Thanks all. It's just pink and only when I wipe and the tiniest bit on a liner. Hoping I've just overreacted.

Do you have any cramps? :hugs: I hav heard some spotting is quite normal in pregnancy I really hope everything is ok :hug:

BH :hugs: :hugs: everything will be ok hun :hugs: :hugs:

I hope everything is good with everyone else :hugs:

Today has been exhausting, I am off to bed and it's only 6:30. Dnt even have the energy to eat :hugs: catch up later! :hugs:

Hi all!

Scerena how's your temp today? I had a quick stalk of your chart but today's isn't in yet.

TBP....boo for spotting. But like WbM says, lots of women get that and go on to get BFPs. Could it be IB do you reckon?

Bean....how was last night? Good to hear it wasn't heavy, but you'll hopefully feel much better once it's checked out. Had u and your oh had sex recently (don't actually have to answer that!)...I just mention it cos apparently in pg it's fairly common to have some bleeding after that. Thinking of you honey :hugs:

xxx

BH- how are you today? Hope everything is ok today with you and your lil bean? :hugs:

Pretty- I hope you feel better after your sleep hun, hope you and yourlittle bean are ok too :hugs:

Please keep us updated girls...

JWB & TEDDY- I havent put in my new temp yet as took it at two different times this morning- I havent ovulated- stupid opk! I did think it was too good to be true :cry:
Heres the temps I got-
6.30am- is the time I usually take my temp
4.40am- 35.85- (I took my first temp as woke early)
8am- 36.28- (I took the second temp)

What temp do I use? Both show I havent ovulated anyway so not too bothered, just dont know what one to enter onto my chart???

Teddy- Sorry youre spotting already :hugs: Hope you're ok? x

Just been for a wee TMI ALERT- I wiped and there looked like a lot of clear/slippery/wet looking cm- maybe ewcm?- I didnt touch it as I couldnt really be bothered as I have given up this cycle now I think... but just thought I would update... x

I would use the earlier one. And you don't know for sure it means you haven't ov'd....not everyones temps shoot up (i know mine didn't...I was a 'slow riser'). A few more days should confirm it.

And ewcm....great news! Fair enough if you don't want to get too worked up this cycle, but thatch a great sign so keep BDing!

Thanks JWB- its good to have hope! I think its ewcm but im not 100% sure.. I will enter my first temp, keep bd'ing and see what happens... why does my body have to be complicated lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->