Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Sounds like ewcm scerena. Make sure you bd today too.

I'm off to epau at 3.15. Still a tiny bit of brown when I wipe but different to last night. I've got some cramps but to be honest I've had weird stretchy pains for the last few weeks so it's prob nothing. Am really scared. Surely the last 3 weeks has been bad enough with mum? I've not got any strength left if I'm losing this baby.

Awww :hugs: hun please let us know how you get on :hugs: try your hardest to stay positive as the ladies on here have said that they know other ladies who have bled. You are in my thoughts and im praying everything goes ok :hugs: xx

Sounds like ewcm scerena. Make sure you bd today too.

I'm off to epau at 3.15. Still a tiny bit of brown when I wipe but different to last night. I've got some cramps but to be honest I've had weird stretchy pains for the last few weeks so it's prob nothing. Am really scared. Surely the last 3 weeks has been bad enough with mum? I've not got any strength left if I'm losing this baby.

:cry::cry:I'm praying everything is ok I will be thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

Scerena I wouldn't worrie too much if you ovulated closer to the 36 hr after so it may have been late last night or early this morning :hugs:

Hi girls! I don't have too much time, but I've been keeping up on your posts. I just want you to know that I'm thinking of all of you. Sending hugs and prayers.

Hi. I'm back home and the bleeding has stopped. Scan was fine, wriggling around and def grown since 12 wk scan. Not really sure why I bled but placenta is low and anterior so that maybe why plus I might not feel any movements til later. So relieved and best of all they let me mum into the scan with me and my husband so she's seen her grandchild too! Thanks for the support. :)

Beanhunter :happydance: I am so happy for you and your mum :) and oh of course! Im glad you baby is wriggling around and is happy :) :happydance:

Turbo- How have you been hun? Any updates??

WBM- oh no :( we only bd that night and not yetserday so our chances are rubbish... Well in a way I am kind of hoping I didnt ovulate- but wishing I did so I can stop opks this cycle and know the OD worked... But we shall see! How are you hun?
I will prob do another opk in the next half hour
x

I have done another ovulation test... I am just going to to show the comparisons and please give me your opinions...
TMI alert- I keep getting wet underwear ive changed a few times today- so hopefully that would mean ewcm :blush: ???
I know you have seen the previous pics but its easier to see what is going on with my opk's
1st pic- Tuesday- we bd :)
2nd pic- wednesday- no bd :(
3rd pic- today (thursday)- will bd tonight
4th pic- todays opk dried after 30-40 mins

Thanks in advance for your opinions :thumbup: x

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
Scerena sperm can last 3-5 days easy and some times upto 7days a girl on another thread bd 3days before and that was it and she got her bfp but I would still bd tonight as if the egg was released last night/this am it's good for 24hs :hugs:

yes we will bd again tonight for sure... The opk has dried- I looked at it just now its been tops 40 mins and it looks positive :dohh: x

Bean I'm so happy everything is OK w you.

Scerena...OMG Yay for natural O!! Girl this is it for ya. I just know it!

No updates for me. I'm stuck in my symptom spotting hole and haven't tested. I need to go buy one, but I just haven't had the time. Hoping my life comes back down to some sort of routine so I can pee on something. Its been so nice not poas every 5 seconds, but I wanna know if I caught a wild egg.

TT- yessss i hope i have ovulated on my own just have to wait for temps to agree too...What dpo are you? It must be nice not testing but how have you managed to do that your strong! So when will you hopefully test??? I hope you caught that eggy :) xx

Oh and here is toodle today! Am so so relieved!

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/c180a007.jpg

Awww how sweet he/she looks so snug and cute :) i love scan photos! You must be so relieved and excited!x

Yaaaaaaaaaay beanhunter! :happydance: I'm so happy and relieved for you. Couldn't have hoped for better news!

And Scerena wow! All looking good....I don't know much about OPKs really, but it all sounds positive :happydance:

Hi to everyone else! :wave:

Thanks JWB i hope thats its positive news :) how are you doing?x

That is the cutest scan I've ever seen! Look at the widdo ears and its widdo nose! So peacefully happy in mum's belley. Congrats sweetie. Everything is amazing.

Rere I don't have normal periods so I never know when anything is happening. Its kinda nice. Ignorance is bliss!

Oh yh sorry i forgot, i dont have regular periods but hoping i do now, just please let us jnow when you test. Have you settled into your new home yet?x

:happydance: WBM so when should you be starting ivf roughly now after filling in the paperwork?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->