Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:hi: girls been off clomid now since Sept all natural for us but i have have 1 tube had ectopic 2003 x x x

:happydance: WBM so when should you be starting ivf roughly now after filling in the paperwork?x

Well I'm not to sure we need to give them passport photos:shrug: which we will do Sunday then I will get them posted so then they will send us a letter to get us in for bloods/ ultrasound and SA and when they receive all results they will send us an outpatients appointment not sure what that is so really I have no idea :shrug:

Great news WBM! :happydance:
Hi caz&bob - I remember you from one of the clomid threads I think? :hi:

caz and bob- :hi: and welcome to thread :) I too recognize you from a thread too was the clomid one like beanhunter said right? How come you're off clomid now?- did you have any problems on it? How are you finding having natural cycles compared to medicated cycles? Do you ovulate on your own??

WBM- I hope it all goes fairly quickly for you, I bet you are very excited arent you!
x

BH-:happydance::happydance::happydance: yay! that is such great news!!! Your scan pic is super cute! your baby does look nice and cozy! Did they tell you that you might spot more often because of the placenta?

Scerena-Def go with the first temp! i've done the 2 temp thing a few times and it drove me nuts!!! everyone always advised me to use the first temp and it never made my chart off. Remember you just had a major surgery and give your body time to do its job. It sounds like it is gearing up for ovulation though. Yay for all the ewcm :thumbup: I think you will ovulate tonight (i've ovulated 36 hrs after +) or you may get a "real" positive in a day or so. Either way, BD tonight because it still has time to get to the eggy!!

WBM-that is great news!!! when is your appt?

Caz-:hi: Yes i remember you from the clomid threads as well! Welcome! How are you doing with the natural cycles? Are you using any supplements or anything?

JWB-i really don't think my spotting is IB. I get this type of spotting all the time before AF. But at the earliest at 8dpo and i think it was a chemical because my temp chart was triphasic and it took a few days for my temp to drop below coverline.

AFM-i'm still spotting at 9dpo with more cramps in the evening hours that most times. Alot of cramping is coming from my fibroid. I think that is where all this spotting comes from. My temp went up this morning, but i really don't have any hope for this cycle. I'm ok with it though, just frustrated mostly.
I didn't get the results of my MRI today but i have a consultation with the surgeon on Feb 3.

TT-just wanted to say hi! will talk with you in our journals! :hugs:

Pretty-how are you? hope you got some good news today!

They said at the 20wk scan they'll be able to see if it's low (that means covering part or all of the cervix) and then tell me whether I'm more likely to bleed. If it's just anterior but not low then I shouldn't be at any more risk of bleeding. No more blood today so going to try to put the last day behind me.
Ps I agree toodle I cute but I'm biased so I'm glad you all think so too! :happydance:

Teddy- thanks hun, yes im going to just go with the flow and give my body a chance now... I added the first temp like you said :) me and oh didnt dtd again we had a bicker last night :/ I hope feb 3rd hurrys round for you and you can get your results :hugs: im sorry your frustrated with your cycle too :hugs:

Beanhunter- toodle is DEFINATELY cute and i am glad you have no more bleeding and such a positive attitude putting the last day behind you :hugs:
X

Beanunter, please ask for a swab to check for infection. I hate to go on about my bad experience but the last pregnancy I lost at 16 weeks I'd suffered from very light pink/brown spotting at 13 weeks for a couple of days and 3 weeks later I'd lost him! They did all kinds of tests and everything came back clear but why did I spot?? It really does my head in not knowing but I wish I'd stood my ground more than just letting them send me off home. I'm sure you'll be fine but try to get to the bottom of it if you can.

My placenta is anterior too in this pregnancy but the mw said it should rise as my belly grows. I've had no spotting or weird stuff going on yet.

It's not the anterior bit that causes the bleeding, it's the low bit I think. So you feel any movements yet dapo? Glad it's going well for you so far.

caz and bob- :hi: and welcome to thread :) I too recognize you from a thread too was the clomid one like beanhunter said right? How come you're off clomid now?- did you have any problems on it? How are you finding having natural cycles compared to medicated cycles? Do you ovulate on your own??

WBM- I hope it all goes fairly quickly for you, I bet you are very excited arent you!
x

:hi: girls i ovulate on my own hun so glad for that they put me on clomid because i have 1 tube i just lost 4 off clomid they have done loads of tests and everything is fine oh is fine i am saving up for egg sharing with ivf in agust but i just hope i get a nice sticky one then i dont need to do the egg sharing with ivf fx for all us x x x

BH-:happydance::happydance::happydance: yay! that is such great news!!! Your scan pic is super cute! your baby does look nice and cozy! Did they tell you that you might spot more often because of the placenta?

Scerena-Def go with the first temp! i've done the 2 temp thing a few times and it drove me nuts!!! everyone always advised me to use the first temp and it never made my chart off. Remember you just had a major surgery and give your body time to do its job. It sounds like it is gearing up for ovulation though. Yay for all the ewcm :thumbup: I think you will ovulate tonight (i've ovulated 36 hrs after +) or you may get a "real" positive in a day or so. Either way, BD tonight because it still has time to get to the eggy!!

WBM-that is great news!!! when is your appt?

Caz-:hi: Yes i remember you from the clomid threads as well! Welcome! How are you doing with the natural cycles? Are you using any supplements or anything?

JWB-i really don't think my spotting is IB. I get this type of spotting all the time before AF. But at the earliest at 8dpo and i think it was a chemical because my temp chart was triphasic and it took a few days for my temp to drop below coverline.

AFM-i'm still spotting at 9dpo with more cramps in the evening hours that most times. Alot of cramping is coming from my fibroid. I think that is where all this spotting comes from. My temp went up this morning, but i really don't have any hope for this cycle. I'm ok with it though, just frustrated mostly.
I didn't get the results of my MRI today but i have a consultation with the surgeon on Feb 3.

TT-just wanted to say hi! will talk with you in our journals! :hugs:

Pretty-how are you? hope you got some good news today!

:hi: hun yes i take pregnacare and been taking honey&cinnamon going to start back on the green tea again x x x

I was taken off clomid because of cysts and had another lap to treat that and ovarian drilling. Was then on metformin which seemed to make my cycles more regular and we got our :bfp: while waiting for ivf.

It's not the anterior bit that causes the bleeding, it's the low bit I think. So you feel any movements yet dapo? Glad it's going well for you so far.

hmm well if it's low it should in an ideal world rise but I have heard of it causing problems such as cvering the cervix. Give it time, mother nature works wonders!

Oh yes lots of movement and probably noticing it more now because I know what to look for. You should be feeling those little flutters very soon if you haven't already! It's a great feeling :thumbup:

hmm well if it's low it should in an ideal world rise but I have heard of it causing problems such as cvering the cervix. Give it time, mother nature works wonders!

Oh yes lots of movement and probably noticing it more now because I know what to look for. You should be feeling those little flutters very soon if you haven't already! It's a great feeling :thumbup:

Think I may have done the last couple of days but I guess time will tell! Can't wait!

I'm calling today cd 2 :growlmad: So that would make my last cycle 24 days and an 8 day LP :dohh: Yeah, this has to be my worst cycle ever. Once my temp has dropped below coverline, because its still high, i am going to quit temping and using opk while i wait on surgery. I'm tired of my cycles not even being half way decent.

Has anyone heard from pretty??????!

I was taken off clomid because of cysts and had another lap to treat that and ovarian drilling. Was then on metformin which seemed to make my cycles more regular and we got our :bfp: while waiting for ivf.

aw that's brill hun hope i get court why were waiting on treatment x x x

girls started the green decaff tea again i have missed it x x x

Thanks lily! Can't wait to see the difference again at the 20 wk scan!

Good luck to you too caz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->