Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

JWB- spa sounds good :) aw my friend had a baby last week aswell a little girl called summer shes so gorgeous :)
Furniture shooping is always good! I love it! Soon you will be baby shopping :)

Caz- yes bd asap :happydance:

Lily- oh yes JWB reminded me- fx'd for your test :)
X

:hi: girls hope your all well afm hers my opks when do you think i ovulated ff said it was cd14 but cd15 look like it to me we never bd on cd15 but we did on cd16 and we are tonight do you think it will be enuf x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120130-00067.jpg
    IMG-20120130-00067.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi Caz :)
I would say cd15 also, and you have bd alot just keep bding :)

Well ladies, my opks were not positive according to my oh and he said todays DEFINATELY is so fingers crossed... I did opks the last few days and there was a barely there line... This is todays and I really wasnt expecting this I thought af was on her way from the pains on my side I have had today...

First pic- taken at 4 minutes
2nd pic- taken at 7 mins
3rd pic- taken at 10 mins
And the line is getting darker still I keep looking :haha:

OPINIONS please ladies x

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
Looks good Rere! Its time! Get going!

Caz, it looks like cd 16 to me, but I'm not great w OPKs. :shrug:

:haha: thanks turbo :)
We dtd last night and will try to again tonight if oh is back early...
Fx'd lets hope my temp goes up in the next few days!

So, have you tested again hun?x

Good! Nail him as much as possible! LOL! No. I just went in this morning for bHCG. I kinda need to eliminate the line spotting. I'm scared to death, but it is what it is, ya know. I will find out tomorrow.

Cant wait to see your results :) my fx'd that it is good news try not to be too scared hunni :)

And yes i will be nailing him as much as we can! I hope I am ovulating this time, but like I said its the darkest opk this cycle.
X

Yeah, those def look much darker than the others. I think you just needed a good running start to ovulate this cycle. It can only be better from here!! Wow, could u imagine everyone on this thread getting a bfp soon?!! I'd be happy! Last year was rough for all of us.

It definately was a rough year for all of us ladies and i am so hoping that 2012 sees all us ladies with our well deserved :bfp:
Please update us as soon as you get your bloods done my fingers are crossed soooo tightly for you!
X

I know nothing about opk's scerena but if the other girls reckon it's good then go for it!
Can't wait for you all to join us on the pregnancy board but I've not met any other group
I feel as at home in as I do here :hugs:

Beanhunter i hope we can all join you soon, I am glad that you feel at home with us, we have all become very close with our journeys :) x

Scerena-yes your opk looks good! i hope this is it for you!!

Caz-for some reason my computer will not enlarge your pics but it did scerenas...weird. It sounds like you bd enough though either way.

AFM-AF has officially left now. I'm not temping or using opk's this cycle. I go see the surgeon on friday and i will hopefully plan a day for the surgery.

Teddy how exciting that you can set a date for surgery :happydance: are you excited to get a plan of action? 21st feb couldnt come any sooner right now lol! Definately a very very dark opk for me i hope my temp agrees but we will see! A month of temping and opks will do you good hun :) xx

i'm just ready to get these fibroids out so that i can move on with ttc. I really think that once they are out, i will be preggers in no time....i really hope so! lol

Aw teddy I really hope so too! I am sure you will be as they have said your fertility will increase loads! Its going to be excitong times for you :happydance:
Xx

:hi: girls hope your all well afm think i am 3 or 4 dpo woopp we didn't :sex: last night think i will be covered teddy hope you have the surgery soon hun x x x

Caz- the lovely tww good luck! How are you feeling?x

Hi girls sorry I've not been on I've had my surgery and it tuned out I had a laparotomy so the recovery will be 6weeks at least the cyst I had on my ovary was attached to my bowel and I had a lot of endo on my uterus and other places I'm very very sore but it has only been 5days I'm just glad to be home finally.
We had our forms sent back from the hospital (ivf) because OH does not have an NHS number yet but i called them before we sent them and they said we could forward them later so that pissed me off :( more waiting :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->