Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Scerena, yes its my highest ever! I am sorry you are feeling down, I don't really know quite what to say to you to make you feel better as I know from feeling like that before, nothing anyone says can help. I really believe once this wacko cycle is out of the way, your cycles will return regular, can you even ring the hosp to see if they will scan or do bloods just to have a look and see if they can work out what's happening? They did this with me when 2 lots of provera didn't work, even if they say no, at least you will have asked the question. Good luck and just know that we are all here for you xx

After the op they said I have to wait for my FS appointment... Also my cycle is not even long yet for me and they will just tell me thats my pcos- Honestly they're useless unless you have an appointment as I am only cd26... I can see this cycle being a very long one like my last one as I havent even ovulated...
I will be taking a copy of my chart when I was on clomid and ovulated, then I will show them a copy of this chart without clomid... I want to have something to help me ovulate I have wasted so much time due to them and if I have to have injections then so be it as right now I will do anything and after having that op the sight of an injection doesnt bother me... I just feel so down today :cry: I have sat in my bed all day watching tv and I havent even ate breakfast/lunch- nothing- I need a kick up the backside!

When will you test? x

Hi Rere. I think you should look into Metformin. I'm going to do that next. They say that it helps gals with PCOS regulate their cycles and ovulate on their own. I hear its hard to bear the first few weeks, but once its in your system you start to feel better. I've seen at least 4 girls in ltttc get pregnant with it. :hugs: I'm sorry you feel down. Its frustrating when you feel out of control.

Lily, congrats on the progesterone. Fx you caught your eggy!!

Well girls, I did my last blue dye and the test was a flop. It took like 10 minutes just for the control line to come up and then I got the most evil evap in the test window. I officially hate these tests. So, I'm just gonna stick w BFN until proven otherwise. Dumb evaps! I'll try again over the weekend.

Turbo :hugs: Thanks for the advice I think that I will keep that in mind and suggest it to the fs...
I am sorry to hear that your test was a bit weird... why dont you try with a pink dye test- youre very strong waiting hun x

Hehe. I'm not really that strong. If I weren't homeless and staying with the parental units, I'd already have hit up Amazon and bought 100 ICs and tested every day. I'm just in the middle of a house move and we're staying w my parents until we close on the house. It realllly sucks, but it makes sense to save money. I want to test every 5 minutes, but I don't really have the privacy to do so. Testing now is very complicated.

Oh yeh I can imagine not having alot of privacy at the parents house and wanting to save every penny at the moment!
Well you may get a surprise soon then from taking this relaxed approach :) x

Figured I'd share my mean evap. The control line took like 10 mins to come up. Shotty test! I've never had this much crap w Up brand. Its always been reliable. I haven't been very motivated to go buy another test. I plan to over the weekend, but I'd be wrong in promising anyone. I was looking thru my personal journal and I realized that we dtd again on 1/14 so maybe its just super early. Idk what's going on w my body, but I really need acu to fix it. I feel so miserable. Anyhoo, here's my crappy test. I guess you can't really see the evap in this pic...can't see much.
https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/picsay-1327592014.jpg
I tried to tweak to pull out my evap line, so here's that:
https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/picsay-1327592534.jpg

TT what a horrid evap!
Scerena I'm sorry you feel down. Remember I'm a drilling and metformin success story....but it did take a few months post op to regulate my cycles.

Wow Lily that's a great result! When I got my BFP I really had no symptoms to speak of, so don't worry too much. Can't wait to see your test result, I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

My pregancy seems to be going good, thanks for asking hun....I'm just anxious to get to 8th Feb for my 12wk scan. I haven't had loads of symptoms, and my sickness has eased right off, which makes me worry a bit. But I'm trying to think positive and enjoy it as best I can. There's nothing else I can do really!

Scerena - I'm so, so sorry you're feeling like that. I know exactly the feeling...if you're not ovulating then you're not even on the same playing field as everyone else. Don't beat yourself up for having a bad day...we've all been there and it's just plain shitty. But give yourself credit for all you've done to bring yourself closer to getting pregnant. And you are much closer than this time last year. You've got 2 tubes now...that has to be good! It will happen, I'm sure.
When is your fs appt? It could be a good thing having the appt with the new fs...fresh eyes and all that. And you're totally clued up...I think they'll respect that. It's not as if you're going in and telling them how to do their job, but you'll be able to have an informed discussion about your next steps. Why not write your questions down too?
Would you want to go back on clomid? Or rather try an alternative?

Wish I could give you a real hug honey, I really do. I am going to celebrate like mad when you get that well-deserved BFP and sticky bean. Can't wait x x x :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Very true beanhunter, I need to stay positive :) xx

JWB- My appointment isn't until 21st feb, yes I wouldnt mind going on clomid if they think it will work and with the trigger like the old fs said, I will see what else they recommend... Yes good idea I will write down my questions and like you say it may be good to see a new fs :) Aww thanks JWB wish I could have a hugs from you girls too :hugs:
Not long until your scan :happydance: How exciting :) Dont worry about morning sickness easing off hun just enjoy and enjoy not being sick :hugs:
xx

Well rere if it ever came to it I've got left over clomid - if you wanted it. Obviously it's far better if you get monitored while your on it though...so hopefully that's what you'll get. Is it an hcg trigger shot your old fs was talking about? Or fsh injections at the start of your cycle to get your follicles growing?

21st isn't too far away chick. It'll come round. :hugs: x x x

Aw thanks JWB :hugs: please keep hold of it incase i ever need it as i think i took all my leftover clomid... Im not sure what injections it was he just said clomid and injections and he would talk in more detail after the op but now i am not seeing him so i dont know lol! You had a trigger didnt you? Thanks for the support :hugs: xx

Yeah, the standard practice at the unit I was referred to was to give an hcg trigger once you got to doses of 150mg. It just forces the egg to release....kind of an artificial LH surge. It's only a tiny needle, and in fact the last 2 I had I did myself at home.

If I hadn't got my BFP when I did the next step was to move onto fsh injections, but that would've been instead of the clomid.

You feeling a bit better today? xxx

Hey hun yes much better today thank you :hugs:
I was having one of them really down days and i hate them with passion!
I have a feeling it was a trigger cos he said clomid and injections... Where do you have to have the injection (incase they tell me to have it?)
I hope the fs i see is nice if he/she isnt i will say the last fs wanted me on clomid and trigger- does the trigger help with your lining? X

No, I think by the time you have your trigger your lining should have already thickened.

The injection goes under the skin (so just a little needle) about an inch under your belly button. I was dead nervous the first one I did myself, but it really was fine.

I hope your next fs is nice too hun...but sounds like a good plan B if (s)he isn't! Glad you're feeling better today - sometimes it can all just get on top of you can't it? Hope you've got nice plans for the weekend! xx

The injection sounds scary but im sure i would cope...
Clomid always thinne my lining so not sure if it will be the right path u less they give me something to help my lining too...

Im off out for a few drinks tomorrow night with my friends and oh and his friends then back to ours, as i didnt even get to celebrate my bday due to the op and antibiotics so we are going to have a few drinks as im clearly not ovulating this cycle ive given up with it roll on next cycle
How about you do you have anything planned?x

Not too much for me hon. We were out last night with OH's mum, sister and their partners for dinner, then this morning we've been up to see friends and their very beautiful week old daughter, now off to buy some furniture - whoop the glamorous life I lead eh?! Off for a spa day on Monday tho can't wait!

:hi: girls hope your weekend is a chilled one afm think i am ovulating wooopp hers a pic but think it will be darker tomorrow x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120128-00063.jpg
    IMG-20120128-00063.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back