Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

TT!!!

I see the line, and I really hope this is it for you hun!! :hugs: :hugs:

I just hate those blue dyes! Go get a FRER now! :)

TT go and get a FRER right now, then you'll know for sure! I can def see a line!

=D lol. I'm scared of frers. haha! I might be able to go to the dollar tree n pick up some there. I have the lender coming down tonight tho to do some paperwork. What a mess I am. I just want a decent line to warrant the cost of frers. Dang things are expensive!

Pretty- I hope your scan goes ok today please let us know how you get on :hugs:

I am so confused what the hell is wrong with my body- still not ovulated and this is todays opk! I know I should probably stop testing and just wait for a temp rise but Im a poas addict :blush: I'm hoping the cycle after this one (due to having the op this cycle) will be regulated from the ovarian drilling :dohh:
x

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 0
Turbo, good luck, I hope this is it!

Scerena, what cd are you on? If your not going to ov this time, I hope af comes so your cycles can at least have the chance to regulate, I think they will

x

Cd24! Just wish i ovulated... But guess i still could or af...
How are you anyway lily?x

Pretty-i hope your ultrasound and appt goes well and they find some answers for you :hugs:

TT- i wish i could throw a FRER test at you through my computer! :haha: go get one! i can see a faint line for sure! i think you will see a nice line on a FRER. The suspense has to be killing you!!

Scerena-try and stay positive, i'm sure this cycle is just trying to work it all out. I hope you ovulate, but if you don't, next cycle has to be better!

AFM-my cycle is all messed up too. I thought i had started AF last week at 7 or 8dpo but i think it was heavy spotting because i lasted only a day. I've been spotting a week and now i'm not. My temp dropped big time and i'm cramping like crazy, i'm just waiting for AF. :dohh:

this is the results from my mri...i think i forgot to share on this thread.

"the uterus is heterogeneously enlarged measuring 10.1x7.6x7.4cm."
"At least 3 myometrial masses are noticed, the largest in the anterior mid uterus measuring 5.2x5.6cm extending to level of submucosa and somewhat displacing the endometrial stripe. Two smaller myometrial masses are noticed, the next largest is seen anteriorly in the lower uterine segment measuring 1.4x2.0cm. These are probably leiomyoma. Several cysts are seen in the cervix, probably nabothian cysts."
"Multiple small follicles are noted in both ovaries. Moderate free fluid is identified in the pelvis."
Impression-"uterine masses, probable fibroids."

I'm good thanks scerena, cd29 today but ov late so gotta wait until cd 34 or so. I did do a sneaky test this morning (9dpo) bfn of course, no idea why I put myself through that!

tbp, make sure you mention to the hospital about your spotting, it could be something they can easily help you with

x

I'm good thanks scerena, cd29 today but ov late so gotta wait until cd 34 or so. I did do a sneaky test this morning (9dpo) bfn of course, no idea why I put myself through that!

tbp, make sure you mention to the hospital about your spotting, it could be something they can easily help you with

x

Lily- youre still not out yet so when will you test again...

Teddy- im no good at results, what does it mean and what will they do? The multiple small follicles on the oaries do they think that may be pcos?
X

No not yet. I'm scared. I have another blue dye at home. We had the lender for the house over last night, so I didn't get a chance to hit the $1 store after work. Its pressing on me tho. I'm just on the fence about it all. Still hugging yesterday's test, LOL!!

Thanks girls, not gona test until at least sunday, possibly monday.

Turbo, you should def test again :) I'm excited to see your tests develop

x

Lily- are you symptom spotting this cycle? Sunday will be here before you know it!

Scerena-No, i don't have pcos. I had just ovulated the day before so they were seeing the left overs of my follicles and that is why i had fluid in my pelvis. The biggest concern is the biggest fibroid that i call Fibs, she is half the size of the uterus, which is already doubled normal size, and she is impinging on the uterine cavity. Which this is technically good because the surgery will definitely help with fertility by increasing my fertility by 70% :happydance: So it sucks that i have it but its good that i can have it removed and increase my chances.

How is everyone?

Oh wow TBP, 70% increase is amazing! Do you have a date for your op?

Lily - not long now till testing, how exciting! xx

Teddy- So when is the op? Wow 70% you will get your :bfp: not long after your op then :happydance: wow! Go you!

Turbo- When are you testing???

Lily- Any symptoms???
x

wanabeamamma- where are you? Hope you're ok? xx

Tbp, 70 percent is an amazing increase! When is your op?

Jwab how is your pregnancy going?

Scerena how are the opk's coming along?

I am not symptom spotting, mainly because I don't have any symptoms lol I wish I did! I just got the results back for my day 21 bloods which was actually cd27 for me, 85.7!!!!! Can you believe it?!?! Please keep your fingers crossed for me that I caught the eggie!

X

Lily- I havent done an opk today yet but I am sure that I will :haha: although I am loosing hope with the opk's this cycle...
Wow that is your highest yet right? My fingers are crossed tightly for you :)

AFM: I am loosing hope this cycle and I just want it over and done with! Hopefully after this cycle my body will regulate and hopefully I can ovulate...
I do not have high hopes though if I am not ovulating I cannot get pregnant :cry: This journey is starting to become so emotional and is slightly taking its toll on me... Every month I have wasted not ovulating!
I havent had a plan since around August last year, no fs appointment until feb and that isnt even with my normal fs so I havent a clue what this one will want to do with me... My normal fs suggested maybe clomid and injections, but all fs's are different and I just have a feeling that they will send me away and say try naturally...
Ladies why do I feel so down with things... I just wish I had a chance each month and right now I dont...
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->