Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

WBM- hun I wondered where you had got too! Sorry to hear that youre going to have a longer recovery :hugs: did they remove all the endo? I hope you are resting an getting your oh to take great care of you :hugs:
I would be so angry them returning the forms after you phone up! I would make a complaint! I know all too well waiting without a plan is horrible! Hopefully they will hurry up and sort things out for you!

So how many incisions do you have? X

Ive had 5 all together this time was 3 the big one across the bottom then one on the right just below my belly button and then one really high up almost just under my boob so no more bikinis the scars from last time are still dark brown and it's a year next week :(
Hope your ok and I hope this is actually ov for you :hugs:

WBM, glad you are on the recovery. Unfortunate u still have scars. Hopefully they go away at some point. Get some rest and hope u feel better.

WBM- aw bless you :( i really hope the scars fade for you soon hun :(
I hope this is o too... Fx'd if it isnt then roll on m fs appointment on the 21st!
Please rest and make sure you keep dosed up on painkillers hun bless ya, thinking of you... Xx

Noooo lol! Ive been with the fs for over a year now- they gave me clomid which ddnt work, they done my hsg, ohs sa's and all my blood works...
Now its my post op appointment and I want a plan as I havent had one since august as had to wait to have my op... So if they fob me off I am complaining I am going crazy not having a plan :cry:
X

Sorry to hear you wound up with a laparotomy WBM but hope you recover quickly.
Anyone heard from pretty recently?

Hi girls. Sorry I have been MIA for awhile. I had FS appt yesterday and here are the results:

I have been diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome.

Also known as blood clotting desease.

basically the FS want's to run some blood work and we will have to wait for the results for a few days. But he said he would like to put me on progesterone, baby aspirin or possibly a blood thinner. And would like us to TTC this cycle. We have mixed feelings and haven't decided what we want to do yet, but I have started the baby aspirin just in case. It's nice to finally have some answers though :hugs:

so many decisions :(

Noooo lol! Ive been with the fs for over a year now- they gave me clomid which ddnt work, they done my hsg, ohs sa's and all my blood works...
Now its my post op appointment and I want a plan as I havent had one since august as had to wait to have my op... So if they fob me off I am complaining I am going crazy not having a plan :cry:
X

Ohhhhhhh damn sorry I'm not quite with it at the moment lol I hope you get that plan if not I will come over there and :grr:

Pretty :hugs2: I know answers don't make the pain easier, but it does at least give you hope. Don't ever quit. You'll get there. I know a girl who was just diagnosed with the same thing and its very well known. There are definitely treatments for it. I may say this wrong, but I think there's a drug called heparin or something like that, which helps with the clotting. I'm proud of you babe. Keep trying!

Rere! Where's your temp spike babe? I can only imagine how frustrated you are!

Afm, doc called. HCG came back negative. I'm in an OK place mentally right now. Not sure about later, but I will at least try Metformin now.

WBM- :haha: thanks hun! And yes I bet you're not really with it hun bless ya, just keep resting and you have us ladies to keep you company :)

Pretty- I wrote to you on your wall today wodnering where you was :hugs: Aww hun I am sorry to hear that, but like you said at least you're getting some answers :hugs: When I took baby aspirin I ovulated that month and I do not usually :) It is meant to be good for fertility too hunni, so how do you feel- are you leaning towards ttc or not this month? Like Turbo said do not give up hun :hugs:

Turbo- I didnt record my temp this morning as I woke too early :( I am not getting my hopes up for any spike! But I am hoping that the real dark opk wasnt a fake I will actually :cry:
Oh no about your hcg hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: There was so a line on that test hun :hugs: I dont know what to say but dont give up, we are here for you :hugs: Are you trying metformin next cycle?

xxxxxxx

Hey everyone, sorry havent been on, just thought I would update, got a bfn and af has officially arrived, suppose I should be glad I ovulated and have a "normal" luteal (sp?) phase of 14 days.

Hope everyone is well xx

Aw lily :hugs: sorry af got you hun :hugs: good luck this cycle what is your plan?x

Hey scerena, I just have to do the same again as it done its job last time, 40 mg tamoxifen days 2-5, how are you?

x

Im good hun 3 weeks until my fs appointment apart from that nothing new...

I am so glad something has worked for you it must give you so much hope each cycle I really hope that you catch your eggy this month :) xx

Hey everyone, sorry havent been on, just thought I would update, got a bfn and af has officially arrived, suppose I should be glad I ovulated and have a "normal" luteal (sp?) phase of 14 days.

Hope everyone is well xx

Ugh, i'm so sorry that AF got you :hugs: Are you doing ok?

Hi girls. Sorry I have been MIA for awhile. I had FS appt yesterday and here are the results:

I have been diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome.

Also known as blood clotting desease.

basically the FS want's to run some blood work and we will have to wait for the results for a few days. But he said he would like to put me on progesterone, baby aspirin or possibly a blood thinner. And would like us to TTC this cycle. We have mixed feelings and haven't decided what we want to do yet, but I have started the baby aspirin just in case. It's nice to finally have some answers though :hugs:

so many decisions :(

That has to be hard to hear, but i'm sure it is good to find out what has been causing all the m/c's even though i'm sure it doesn't make it any easier. :hugs: It sounds like your FS has a good plan whenever you are ready to cont on your journey.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm think i am 3 or 4 dpo woopp we didn't :sex: last night think i will be covered teddy hope you have the surgery soon hun x x x

Yay for the 2ww!! Do you have a testing day or are you going to wait for AF to be late?

Hi girls sorry I've not been on I've had my surgery and it tuned out I had a laparotomy so the recovery will be 6weeks at least the cyst I had on my ovary was attached to my bowel and I had a lot of endo on my uterus and other places I'm very very sore but it has only been 5days I'm just glad to be home finally.
We had our forms sent back from the hospital (ivf) because OH does not have an NHS number yet but i called them before we sent them and they said we could forward them later so that pissed me off :( more waiting :coffee:
Your surgery sounds painful, did they get everything? We sure have alot of surgeries going around in this thread :hugs: I'm glad you came out ok and are home and resting.

AFM-i think my fibroid is causing some more bleeding after bowel movements....i think my symptoms might be getting worse. Its a good thing i'm getting her out!

Thanks TBP I think he got most of it well the most important bits anyway the cyst on my ovary was causing a lot of the problem as it was attached to my bowel so even a bit of wind had me in agony also there was a lot on my uterus which has now gone so as long as we can get the ivf as soon as possible were ok :thumbup:

I hope you get your surgery soon, I used to get bleeding after bowel movement too mainly fmp lol try and use a mild laxative so there isn't quite as much pressure when you go :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Teddy- very good thing youre getting rid of her you dont deserve to be in pain :hugs:

WBM- how are you feeling today??

AFM- well i think my cycle is messing me around- I do not feel I ovulated and my temps havent confirmed this as of yet they are still low what was that opk about???

Well, me an oh had a row last night- Sometimes ttc gets so much for me that I take it out on him and I feel soooo bad he told me to give up using opk's he said 'you cant trust a stick to tell you that you have missed your chance' think he has a point as mine seem to playing the most horrible games it has really upset me... Sometimes I feel ttc is turning me into a complete b*tch! With another long cycle just like before the op- looks like im on my way to another 60something day cycle with no ovulation. I just feel like whatever I do I am constantly hitting a brick wall...

Im sorry about the vent, I am just angry with myself and angry with my body not ever doin what it is meant to do!

Aww scerena it is so hard ttc it must be even harder when your cycles are so long my OH doesn't believe in the sticks either they need to understand that we can't just give up :hugs: I really hope you can get some more help from the FS :huge::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Feels like my ttc journey has lasted forever and that I am actually starting to loose hope that it is actually going to happen... I think he is right though- I get myself upset about light lines and dark lines when the opks are not working for me I actually agree that I need to stop doing them and just bd every other day and take my temp I need to chill like he said stressing myself out all the time isnt helping...

I wont do anymore opk's unless the fs puts me on medication and even if they do I might not even do them- so fed up of getting my hopes up :(

How are you feeling today?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->