Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Never lose hope sweetie we just have to keep changing how we do things it helps keep us motivated and by stopping the opk's might help just do what you feel you have to do to keep you in control :hugs::hugs:

Afm I've been in a lot of pain this morning did not sleep well at all I was so uncomfortable and had nightmares :(
I've been watching baby time on the home and health Chanel so been crying most of the morning lol stupid hormones lol

Aw bless you :hugs: habe you been keeping up with your painkillers on time??? Sleeping i found very uncomfortable I was most comfortBle sleeping on the recliner I think I disnt sleep in bed for about a weekish as it was too uncomfortable. Try not to do too much and enjoy oh looking after you :)

I wont give up but I think I need to stop being so baby mad constantly and chill out a little if you know what I mean x

Oh damn you just reminded me I haven't took my antibiotic :/

Sounds like you and oh need a nice fun weekend away just to have fun and act like teenagers lol and just take time out of reality :hugs::hugs:

Scerena, no how you feel, hope your ok x

Tbp, I am ok, I thought I would have been worse than I am, bet you can't wait to get the fibroids out x

Scerena, no how you feel, hope your ok x

Tbp, I am ok, I thought I would have been worse than I am, bet you can't wait to get the fibroids out x

Lily- sucks doesnt it :( I wish things would start looking up for us all :hugs: I wish my body would even ovulate at least after the op... Times like this I am glad that I have you ladies to vent to and have support :hugs:

Caz- Hi how are you doing?
x

Yh its gone up but not majorly :( I hope that it continues to rise but I am definately not getting my hopes up :hugs:
How are you feeling today?x

It looks good to me it's above where your cover line should be maby try putting in a couple of dummy temps just a bit higher and see if it gives you xhairs at least you will see where you cover line is :hugs:

I'm ok I slep a lot better last night I got more pillows so I wasn't lay as flat.

Aw glad you slept ok :hugs: yes I couldnt lay flat even with my little incisions!

Yh I might try the dummy temps when I am home but im seriously not going to get my hopes up if you know what I mean but fx'd x

WOW THIS THREAD HAS GONE QUIET! WHERE ARE YOU ALL????
Any updates ladies???
Xx

Hey Scerena I'm here! :wave:

I have been stalking a bit, but have just been quiet whilst waiting for the time to pass till my 12wk scan. I know there's no reason anything should be wtong, and I don't feel in my heart that anything's wrong, but I can't help but worry.

Has your temp gone up love? If you're not going to ov this cycle I hope you can move on to the next one quickly.

Lily - really sorry to see AF showed :hugs: I remember when we didn't catch on our first ov in over a year ttc I was gutted. But we did the second month :) And the fact u ov'd is great....roll on next month!

Hope everyone else is well x x

Its totally natural to worry hun :hugs: not long now and you will be able to relax a little :hugs:
Yes my temps gone up- if my temp is high tomorrow then ovulation will be confirmed on the day of the positive opk I think so fx'd tightly for me please, not sure how accurate todays temp is as had a very disturbed sleep last night I kept waking uo, but I didnt adjust the temp I just left it, my chart is in my siggy hun if u want to have a peek xx

Oh wow that's looking good! Fingers crossed for tomorrow's temp. Some well timed action in there too, hopefully those swimmers were ready and waiting for madame egg!

I think I will def be able to relax a bit more after Wednesday, it's such a big milestone. Wish I'd bought a doppler now!

Hi JWAB, thank you, you just made me smile, I hope I can catch it this time, providing I ov again that is! My scan is booked for next Fri which will be cd11.

Wednesday will be here before you know it, how are you feeling? Do you feel any different, like you know how people say they just feel different? Has your sickness stayed away? You will have to post a pic on Wed

Scerena, I don't know too much about temps but from what I have picked up on, I hope your temps stay up

X

:hi: girls hope your all well fx we all catch that egg and get a big fat :bfp: fx :dust::dust: x x x

Madame egg :haha: I hope that they was waiting for her lol!
How are you feeling about wednesday? How many weeks would you of been able to hear the heartbeat from on the doppler??? Definately a big milestone I am excited for you :hugs:

Lily- How are you doing hun?

Caz & bob- Any symptoms? How are you?
xx

Hey Rere. I'm here. Just a silent stalker. Looks like u O'd! Congrats! We're buried in snow out here, so we've been dealing with that.

:hi: turbo how are you??? I hope I ovulated fx'd for me please! Snowed in!- I wish we was I want snow lol! But I imagine buried in is abit too much for your liking?? We get little tiny bits of snow that isnt even laying :cry: not fair! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->