Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Ah lily glad I made u smile! I'm no expert but I would reckon if you ovulated last month on tamoxifen then there's every chance it'll work again this month. Keep us posted...I'll keep everything crossed for next Fri. Do u get bad side affects from it?

I'm doing really well thanks girls...still no real appetite but not feeling that sick, (apart from when I brush my teeth weirdly!). I'm mostly excited about Wed, but I think there'll always be that little bit of worry. And, same with ttc, it's the waiting that's the hardest! Just trying to keep busy, and I know it'll have to come round eventually. It will be nice (hopefully) being able to tell more people after Wed.

I read some people hear a h/b on a doppler from about 9 weeks, but it really varies. I guess if I did have one I'd just be a total addict anyway!

:wave: TT and Caz, hope you're both good.

Rere - hoping to see those crosshairs for you tomorrow my lovely x x

Thanks JWB me too :)
I think id be an addict too lol! Will be nice for you to be able to tell more people after weds! The waiting must be hard as you just want to ser your baby :) I really cant wait for you Im even excited!

Lily- i agree with JWB you have a good chance of ovukating this cycle :)
X

:dance: ACCORDING TO FF I OVULATED ON WEDNESDAY :happydance: so I puy my positive opk in after I got my crosshairs and the o day stayed the same :) Im officially 3dpo yay! So Happy!
X

Yaaaaay! 3dpo!! That's amazing that you ovulated first cycle after your op. Great news honey, so chuffed for you. I hope, hope, HOPE there's some magic happening in there now. Well done you! xx

Thanks JWB :) i am so happy to even ovulate I honestly didn't think I was going to and got myself all down the other day!
4 more sleeps for you :dance:
X

:dance: ACCORDING TO FF I OVULATED ON WEDNESDAY :happydance: so I puy my positive opk in after I got my crosshairs and the o day stayed the same :) Im officially 3dpo yay! So Happy!
X

I swear to god scerena u will get your :bfp: before this babies out of me! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope so :) im happy to of ovulated at least...
Can't believe you are 21 weeks already! Not long now you are over half way :)
X

Finally some crosshairs Rere!! Good work! Now u sit back in ur tww. Fx this is it!!

I know finally thank god lol! I dont have high hopes because of the long cycle but I am just happy that I ovulated its a start :) x

:hi: everyone! I had my consultation yesterday and my surgery is scheduled on March 12! I'm not sure, but i think it will be around ovulation or right after...what you girls think, should i try and reschedule? He said he prefers to do the surgery the 1st week of the cycle or early second week because the lining is thicker. He is completely booked up until that date so i'm forced to wait. But he seemed really excited about the procedure and he said he would be able to see if i had any endo and remove that as well. So i'm ready to get this bitch out of me!! Now i'm forced to track ovulation this cycle so that i can accurately know where i am in the cycle :dohh: so much for my NTNP approach until after surgery.

Scerena-yay for your crosshairs!!! :happydance: never count yourself out, you have just as good of a chance as anyone else! Hopefully your next cycle will be a shorter one, but i'm so glad you finally got an ovulation!! :hugs:

Teddy :dance: that surgery date is quick hun :) I cannot wait for you to get your :bfp: afterwards! I would keep the date even if it is around o time as you prob wont feel up to bd'ing straight away and then you can start on the next cycle?? I am excited for you :happydance:
Im glad to finally ovulate on my own, I am hoping it was just due to my surgery... fx'd next cycle is shorter!
I have my fs appointment on 21st feb so not long not sure what they want to do with me yet though lol!
x

your right Scerena, i'm not going to even worry about it. I'm just going to keep the date and get on with my business! its a 3 month wait to ttc afterwards...if i can wait that long. I will try though.

Do you have to wait really?? Have you asked people how long they went back to ttc?
I wouldnt be able to last that long :haha:
How are you feeling like are you feeling ready for the op emotionally and physically????
Im excited for you to have your date and to get the op done as you have been needing and wanting it done for a while :hugs:
xx

i think i'm ready for it. But the closer it gets, idk, lol. I know i will be scared and nervous the day of, but i'm honestly good at not thinking about things until the week of. Then it will sink in. I've been under twice already so i'm just mostly worried about something going wrong i guess. I need to ask the girls on the myomectomy thread how long they waited.

Aw you will be fine hun :hugs: I am a big worrier and wished afterwards I dsnt waste all that time worrying lol! Yes definately find out- it seems impossible to not ttc for that long but hopefully you will not have to wait that long :) xx

i think i'm ready for it. But the closer it gets, idk, lol. I know i will be scared and nervous the day of, but i'm honestly good at not thinking about things until the week of. Then it will sink in. I've been under twice already so i'm just mostly worried about something going wrong i guess. I need to ask the girls on the myomectomy thread how long they waited.

I was told 6 weeks after this laparotomy but laparoscopy was 2weeks or when you felt ready :hugs:

Yay for cross hairs scerena!

I think all the timescales for time waiting to TTC are a guideline. Much like how long to have off work or driving. Personally we dtd less than a week after both laparoscopies but waited at least a month after the laparotomy. We weren't trying to conceive back then but I would have been too sore and my bruised tummy was far from attractive so
I wouldn't have felt up to it tbh.

AFM, 18 weeks tomorrow and my next scan is on 21st feb. I feel good, completely normal TBH and still no bump or movements. Got really annoyed yesterday as was at a party and repeatedly told I'm too small for 18 weeks and was I sure of my dates etc! If my midwife isn't worried what business is it of theirs - my oh thinks it's jealousy that I'm thinner than them and pregnant!

WBM- I was sooo happy to get my cross hairs :dance: I am just happy to of at least ovulated :) How are you???

Beanhunter- 21st feb is my FS appointment! So I will be thinking about you whilst you are having your scan :) I am sure your bump will come right out soon :) Dont worry about what people say hun- when should you start feeling movements?? I think your oh is right hun its propbably jealousy :hugs:
xx

At least you have a few days now where you can relax before the pops starts lol
I'm not to bad had a couple of emotional days but Ive gotta suck it up and carry on.
I had some more pink spotting I thought it would have stopped by now :shrug: and my big scar has swollen on one side ( the side I had my cyst) I put on some of my normal underwear last night I think it may have been I little to tight still so I put back on the huge net knickers the hospital gave me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->