Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Glad to hear you arr on the mend though hun :hugs: I bet your oh loves your sexy knickers ;) lol my oh sees me in all sorts of states! The things we have had to go through for out babies :)
So what cd are you?x

I'm cd7 but we can't ttc this cycle I have another 5weeks till my checkup and that means 2 chances :( if af comes when it would normally then I should be due to ov a few days before I see the doc so I'm going to take noritesterone just before my next af to push things an extra week or so that way I will ovulate after my checkup but if I hear from the ivf clinic I might just hold off all af until treatment starts I don't know :shrug:

Its hard knowing you have to miss a chance isnt it :hugs: hopefully in the meantime the i f clinic will be in touch!
Ttc is such hard work isnt it- I wish I was a fertile mertile like the rest of my family, but I guess its life and we just got dealt a bad card- hopefully only good things will happen to us very soon we all deserve good things to happen so much on this thread xx

:hugs: that's so true nobody in my family has ever had problems conceiving infect they all had the opposite but like you say.... That's life and it sucks :( I just hope good things come soon for us all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: everyone... We all keep going very quiet :(

PRETTY- Where are you? I hope that you're ok???

Caz- Hi how are you??? When are you going to test???

Teddy- March will be here before you know it!

JWB- scan weds are you excited??? 2 more sleeps :)

Turbo- How ware you hun???

Daop- Hows the pregnancy going? Good I hope??

Beanhunter- Scan very soon :dance: sooo exciting!

WBM- how are you feeling?? Better I hope?

Lily- How are you doing this cycle? What cd are you??

AFM- Waiting for the 21st for my fs appointment... 5dpo... And thats about it really :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi scerena, with a bit of luck you will have your bfp before your appt :)

I am cd7 today, scan on Fri cd11 hoping to ovulate again, maybe not so late this time x

Im going to ask about tamoxifen or femara- i am hoping they dont tell me to just try naturally- Iwould love to have my :bfp: before my appointment but that always feels like wishful thinking...

Cd7- your cycle seems to have gone fast! Cant wait to hear your news from your scan I hope you have some nice follicles and ovukate early this cycle :) what cd did you ovulate last cycle?
Xx

Hi girls :hi: well I'm not much different really I tried wearing some loose pyjama bottoms today but they were still too tight I'm just sick of walking round in my dressing own :(

Yey to 5dpo scerena :happydance:
Lilly I hope ov comes soon for you :hugs:

WBM- aw bless you :hugs: I brought some very loose nighties and lived in them or my dressing gown. Is you stomach very sore still? Do your incisions look like they are healing properly?

AFM- Ive ben having these stomach aches on and off for a few days now I am thinking af might show soon or its my body still trying to settle back down :shrugg: xx

Awww :hugs: I usually get gassy tummy ache after ov and different types of tummy ache through the twww :hugs:

Yes my tummy is still verry sore there is still alot of swelling I can't really see the incisions there covered with steri-strips but but my tummy muscles keep doing a little spasm thing so I'm guessing it's the muscle knitting back together :shrug:

I just did an opk so that I know when to expect af as I'm going to hold it off with noritesterone and I usually ovulate cd10 I'm now cd9 and it was totally blank but the later the better the latest +opk I had was cd11 so it will be good if just this once it was later which the doc said it's likely to be later because of surgery.

Attachments

• 91191567.jpg
    91191567.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
Ive never had the belly aches before but aia am putting them down to feeling so tired... I know its not a symptom its more annoying if anything...

Sounds like your body is kind of contracting back down so that is a good sign :) When have you been told to clean your incisions?

Yes I got my positive opk very late in my cycle- not sure if that is because of surgery or not :shrugg: Hopefully you will get a positive soon :)
xx

Hey, thanks girls!

Scerena, I ov cd20 last time and had 34 day cycle, well if you don't have a bfp this time then just push them for tamox or femera.

Wbm, you sound sore :( hope your ok

X

Scerena they told me just to shower with out using soap on the incisions and the steri-strips should be gon after 4weeks.

I'm hoping ov is late this time we can't bd for 6 weeks still 5weeks to go yet :(

Hi caz:hi: I hope it is :thumbup:

Lilly yeah I'm still very achy sore and mainly uncomfortable but it's expected I guess lol

Lily7- 14 day lp :) thats good :) Yes I will push for some sort of meds as they have wasted 6 months of cycles prior to the op- I just hope I am seeing an FS that will give me the time of day as some dont... I just wish I was seeing my old FS as he wanted to give me injectables... But 2 weeks time and we will see...

WBM- I hop you ovulate late so you and your oh do not miss a chance hun :hugs: I was told to clean my incisions with boiled kettle water and cotton wool- I would do that and then put a water proof patch back on when I got in the shower.

Caz- How are you?? WHEN ARE YOU TESTING????

WHERE IS PRETTY? HOPE YOU'RE OK HUN :hugs:

JWB- Your scan tomorrow :dance:
x

Scerena can you not suggest things to your FS? I would maby speak to him about that only you know your body :hugs:

Aaargh Scerena I know! I'm so nervous, I cannot think of anything else. For all I've been wishing the appointment would hurry up, I'm so scared now it's almost here.

When are you testing love? xx

WBM- Yes I can suggest things I just do not know what FS I am seeing which makes me worry- I will be telling them though that my old FS had suggested injections or injections with clomid after the op- BUT I do not want clomid- It thinned my lining and never gave me any good follicles...

JWB- Awww please update us when you have been :hugs: Im not sure I am going to try my hardest ad not test util af is due IF I can heandle it- as I am sick of getting faint lines and no proper :bfp: I have mentally prepared myself for a :bfn: now...
xx

Don't forget to ask about the metformin too. You can take that along with clomid or tamoxifen and I was even going to be kept on it through ivf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->