Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Beanhunter- Oh yes I forgot about that thank you for reminding me hun :) Will you be kind and remind me if you remember nearer the time please?
How is your toodle doing? Good I hope! Are you going to find out the sex of your baby?x

Lily7- 14 day lp :) thats good :) Yes I will push for some sort of meds as they have wasted 6 months of cycles prior to the op- I just hope I am seeing an FS that will give me the time of day as some dont... I just wish I was seeing my old FS as he wanted to give me injectables... But 2 weeks time and we will see...

WBM- I hop you ovulate late so you and your oh do not miss a chance hun :hugs: I was told to clean my incisions with boiled kettle water and cotton wool- I would do that and then put a water proof patch back on when I got in the shower.

Caz- How are you?? WHEN ARE YOU TESTING????

WHERE IS PRETTY? HOPE YOU'RE OK HUN :hugs:

JWB- Your scan tomorrow :dance:
x
i am fine hun thankyou will be testing valentines day hun if i don't do one over the weekend x x x

No, we aren't going to find out - no preference and think the suprise would be fun!
Will try to remember to remind you but why don't you start making a list of your questions now? That way you won't forget anything. I often suggest it to patients.

You are right beanhunter I am going to do some research and write out a list :)
Last time I worte a list one of the FS people kind of rushed my appointment I didnt get a chance to ask them but I am going to make them listen to me this time...

Yes a surprise will be lovely I really cannot wait for you to have your next scan :) x

think i am 10 hun i got a +opk cd15 cd16 hun but ff put me at cd14 x x x

Caz- You are 4 days ahead of me :dust: I hope that this is it for you :) xx

jwab good luck for tomorrow, i cant wait to see a pic!

beanhunter, thanks for the reminder of met, I too am going to ask again about that ( they point blank said no last time :(), in fact you give good advise, I'm going to make a list too lol I know its only a scan on Friday and not a review, but I had my tablets changed from clomid to tamox and provera prescribed etc at a scan before so no harm in asking eh?!?

x

Well girls...here's our little bambino!! Scan was fantastic, just amazing. Everything seems perfect. We're just delighted :)

Attachments

• IMAG0312.jpg
    IMAG0312.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0318.jpg
    IMAG0318.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
Thanks! We think it's great but we are a bit biased! His legs at the end and the cord in the middle. The sonographer was lovely though, he moved the wand round so we could see both legs, and then looking straight on at his feet, then both arms. We're just smitten. Supposed to be working from home today but just want to keep staring at our pics! xx

Wow JWB I am so happy for you an your oh :) you baby looks beautiful what a lovely picture! I have been excited about seeing the pic for days now :dance: I am so glad your baby is doing well! I dont blame you I would be staring at the picture all day too! Will you find out the sex at 20 weeks or not?x

I'm amazed that it's only the size of a plumb but looks like a fully formed baby wow I'm so amazed and only 12 weeks ago it was a teeny weeny dot :hugs:

Ah thanks Rere, that means a lit :hugs: I can't wait till it's your 12wk scan we're looking at, I really can't.

I don't think we'll find out the sex....I always think the promise of finding must be a nice incentive through labour! And neither of us have any preference either way. Just a healthy baby at the end of it would be perfect xx

Thats ok :) weve all been through a long journey even from the clomid thread you deserve it hun! Hopefully not too many more months until we all join you that would be nice :)
Yes the surprise once you have given birth will be lovely :) have you thought of any names yet? Its so amasing seeing all of your scan pictures I had a feeling everything would be fine with your bubba :hugs: xx

:hi: girls jwb awww love the scan hun cute sec hope we get are bfps this month fx sticky :dust::dust::dust: x x x

I know Caz, so do I! Wish I could magic a bfp for each of you. Not long for testing, fingers crossed! I'm off to look at your chart....love a bit of chart stalking!

WBM - I know, crazy isn't it?! I had a scan at 7 weeks too, and when you compare the two you can't believe how far he's come. The whole thing really is amazing.

Rere - you're so lovely! No real ideas of names yet...we've talked about it a few times but it felt so early. We'll be able to relax a bit now I think....I know there's still risks, but the odds are in our favour. We have all been through such a long journey. I used to wonder how I'd feel about it all once we got to this stage, and to be honest it still makes me a bit bitter! Tho it is fading. I just think it's one of the most cruel things to go through. And yes I'm delighted for us, but I never forget about you girls, and all of the thousands of other women going through the same.

We will all get there though, I'm sure. And it will all be worth it when we've got our babies to hold. Bucket loads of baby dust to you all! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Caz- yes I would say 11/12dpo :dance:

JWB- yes you can definately relax a lot more now hun :) and atatt thinking of names, I like unusual names but I also like some traditional names- although I am sure when the time comes I wont like any of them lol! Baby looks so snug and it is amasing how he looks like a very tiny person :hugs: well done hun you done it :)
X

JWB!!! What a beautiful scan!! I was gonna say was WBM said about how small he really is and he looks so complete. I'm so happy for you!

Rere how are ya babe? I feel bad leaving you in here all silent lately. My world is a mess. I wish I could post more! I hope you are doing ok in your 2ww. Look at You all temping and charting. I remember when you never charted!! :hugs:

Hi girls! Caz, Lily, Bean, how are you! I just wanted to pop in. I have a new guy in training and only have a few moments. Hope everyone is progressing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->