Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Turbo- :haha: I remember when I never charted too :haha: I know I miss you not being on here much. I hope everything will get better for you soon/sort itself out hun :hugs:
I hate the TWW it is depressing lol!
How are yu doing? Good I hope :hugs xx

JWAB, I love love love your scan pic, I bet you are so so happy :) xx

JWB-beautiful pics!!!

I'm still waiting to ovulate. I got my +opk last night at cd 15 today is cd 16 and i still havent' ovulated yet. I've been feeling major ovulation pains on the right side though, so its coming. I've had some awesome ewcm today that i'm especially proud of :haha: i don't think its ever looked this good! My pre-op appt is march 6th and they have went over the financials that i will be required to pay at preop. its not bad at all. I hope i don't get any suprises.

Caz and Scerena-are you ss this cycle?

Scerena I can't wait till testing time :happydance:
Tbp Yey for the EWCM wooooo
:hi: everyone

Here is today's opk it might even be positive by 5pm :shrug: only 2 days late but it doesn't really matter BC we can't bd anyway :( this is going to be awful watching the little egg go to waste :cry:

Attachments

• 96856991.jpg
    96856991.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3
:hi: girls tbp what does ss mean hun ha wbm looks like it will be a + tomorrow hun woopp its a shame the egg will go to wast hun x x x

Hi ladies just to let you know that I am not being rude... My nan passed away this morning :cry: so I am not really in the best frame of mind. :dust: x

Oh rere, that's so sad. Thinking of you honey :hugs:

Lily - good luck for your scan today. Come on those follies! :dust: xx

Thanks jwab, I am just out, it has worked again! I am so happy I am finally ovulating! I have a 13 mm follie on the left and I'm cd 11 lining is good too xx

Yaaaaaaaaaay!! That is great Lily.

Are they going to give you a trigger or are you using OPKs? I'm so chuffed it worked for you. My left ovary was my favourite haha! Just think....that little blob could end up being your baby!

But just fantastic news that the meds have worked again, and you're on track for ovulation. Such fabby progress.

Well done! x x x

Hey thanks girls :)

Jwab no just opk's :( wish they would but they don't seem to do that at me hosp! Keep your fingers crossed for me again this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->