Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:hi: girls :af: has got me 27day cycle never get them my cycles are between 28 to 32 weird scerena sorry hun big big :hugs: x x x

Hey thanks girls :)

Jwab no just opk's :( wish they would but they don't seem to do that at me hosp! Keep your fingers crossed for me again this month xx

Well I think there's pros and cons. It does make timing BD much easier, but each time I had the shot I worried the timing wasn't quite right and my egg was being forced out early (and in fact first time they did get it wrong). At least if you're doing it yourself then you know the egg's ready. And you did ovulate great last cycle didn't you?

It's a nerve racking time isn't it...you just want to get the timing right. Think I already asked last cycle, but you do have preseed/conceive plus don't you?

I'll keep everything crossed chick xx

Thanks jwab, I am just out, it has worked again! I am so happy I am finally ovulating! I have a 13 mm follie on the left and I'm cd 11 lining is good too xx

yay for your follicles!! :happydance:

:hi: girls :af: has got me 27day cycle never get them my cycles are between 28 to 32 weird scerena sorry hun big big :hugs: x x x

ugh, sorry to hear that. I hope you are feeling ok :hugs:

Here are today's opk's

yes the first one looks positive!

Scerena-thinking of you :hugs:

AFM-today is 1/2dpo. FF gave me crosshairs but i had to override it because i know i ovulated 24-36 hours after it said because of all the pain. But it would have probably been more help if i would have temped at the beginning of the month.

Yeah the first one is the last one I took, I'm just pissed off that it's going to waste :(

Tbp Yey fo the crosshairs off you pop to the tww :happydance:

TBP - yay! Good luck hon xx

Hey Rere - hope you're doing ok chick. Not sure how much you're popping in but your chart is looking good sweetheart. Fingers crossed you get some good news xx

Hi JWB,
My temp was slightly lower today... I havent put it in as my sleep was very restless, I think af will be here in a few days though I dont really hold any hope anymore...

To all of you lovely ladies- Thank you for the support you have shown me, I am starting to feel in a better place with all the support I have had from you all, my oh and family :hugs:

How is everyones cycles going?
xx

Glad you're feeling ok scerena. I'm thinking of your family.
I'm good, back from a weekend at the parents and so deep in revision! 5 weeks til I get my life back....
More excitingly 8 days til 20 week scan! It's going quite fast really.

Hi JWB,
My temp was slightly lower today... I havent put it in as my sleep was very restless, I think af will be here in a few days though I dont really hold any hope anymore...

To all of you lovely ladies- Thank you for the support you have shown me, I am starting to feel in a better place with all the support I have had from you all, my oh and family :hugs:

How is everyones cycles going?
xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well I'm 1dpo so that puts perfect timing with my post op if I start northisterone in about 14 days I only have a 6day supply then af will arrive 3days after it will put ov just less than a week after my appointment :thumbup:

Oh yes forgot you cant ttc this month :hugs: I hope your next af comes soon- can you try next cycle then?x

Well we cant ttc until after my post op all clear 6weeks after so about another 4weeks to go and as I ov really early I need to hold of af so I dont ov before I get the go ahead :(

girls I just got my smiley positive opk woo hoo cd13, looks like I am going to ov tomorrow cd14 like a normal person lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->