Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Hey Rere, how are ya? Hi girls!

No updates for me. I'm cd13 and had acu on Saturday to stimulate ovulation. Almost a year later and feels like a little progress. Hope everyone is doing good.

Turbo- ttc seems like such a long process doesn't it! I wish things could be easier for us all. I am glad that you are starting to see progress, progress is good wether it be a little or alot :)
xx

Just checking in on you all. Work and exam stress still the same but looking forward (if slightly apprehensive) to our scan on Tuesday. Just have to get through the weekend oncall first!

I Tried clomid for 4-5 cycles no luck. Went off in August tried naturally. No luck. Next month iui semination with follistim injectables.

Scerena-i'm not really worried about the surgery right now. I'm just looking forward to a 2 week break from work! lol! How are you?

Beanhunter-will you find out the sex of the baby at this scan?

AFM-i'm 8/9dpo and i'm expected the spotting to start tomorrow or sunday. only 3 more weeks until my surgery!

How is everyone doing?

No we aren't going to find out - think it'd be nice to have the surprise at the end. Means we need to think of more names though!

Hi girls :wave:

How's everyone?

Scerena sorry AF got you, hope it's not a bad one. So exciting we're just about at your fs appt, really hoping that goes well for you.

Lily - how many dpo are you now?

BH - so exciting about your scan! Have you thought of any names yet? We can't find any we both really like....it's so tough!

TBP - not long at all till your surgery. You're being very brave. I guess it's all worth it if it takes you a step closer to your bfp.

Fourty1 - welcome! How long have you been ttc for? I conceived on clomid, but injectables were going to be the next step. From what I read the success rate is pretty good, especially combined with iui. Good luck!

AFM - had a lovely time with my sister and her kids. Got to hear our baby's heartbeat, which was just lovely. So reassuring - I could honestly listen to it all day! xxx

No we aren't going to find out - think it'd be nice to have the surprise at the end. Means we need to think of more names though!

Wow, you must have the patience of a Saint! lol! That would be so hard to wait but i can imagine how exciting it will be! Have you thought of any names yet?

Hi girls :wave:

How's everyone?

Scerena sorry AF got you, hope it's not a bad one. So exciting we're just about at your fs appt, really hoping that goes well for you.

Lily - how many dpo are you now?

BH - so exciting about your scan! Have you thought of any names yet? We can't find any we both really like....it's so tough!

TBP - not long at all till your surgery. You're being very brave. I guess it's all worth it if it takes you a step closer to your bfp.

Fourty1 - welcome! How long have you been ttc for? I conceived on clomid, but injectables were going to be the next step. From what I read the success rate is pretty good, especially combined with iui. Good luck!

AFM - had a lovely time with my sister and her kids. Got to hear our baby's heartbeat, which was just lovely. So reassuring - I could honestly listen to it all day! xxx

Aw, that is awesome! Did you get any scan pics? Are you going to find out the baby's sex, or wait like Beanhunter?

Beanhunter- So happy your scan is on tuesday :) Please share your scan photo if you wish to :)

Fourty1- :hi: welcome to our thread the ladies here will make you feel very welcome :) Sorry that you didnt have success with clomid either :hugs: IUI and injectables sound like a great plan :)

Teddy- Not long now and you will have your oh waiting on you on hand and foot (I loved that part :haha: ) and like you said- some nice time off work :)

JWB- I dont mind that af got me I was so prepared for her :) I had my first heavyish af in a long time and pains :) weird to get excited about but that is a good sign that I had a normal lining :) Aw bless I can only imagine how lovely it is to hear your babies heart beat and very reassuring for you :hugs: I am glad also that you hadd a nice break away :)

AFM- Nothing new here just waiting on tuesday to come around... We have my step daughter and my niece tonight so they have gone to bed and me and oh are just chillin :) We are off car shopping tomorrow :happydance: oh seems to like to change the car every year but I dont mind :) xx

Aw, that is awesome! Did you get any scan pics? Are you going to find out the baby's sex, or wait like Beanhunter?

Yeah, it was great thanks hon. No pics, I wish she had an ultrasound machine (!!) but only has a doppler. My next scan (20wks) appt came through tho....5th April. Yay! Neither of us want to know the sex, think the surprise'd be nice.

Rere it's great you had a 'good' cycle...hope it's the start of good things for you!
x x x

jwb I am 4/5 dpo depending on whether I ov cd14 or cd15, Probably only 4 dpo, glad you had a nice time at your sisters and had fun with the doppler

Welcome to fourty1

Babydust to everyone x

JWB- The surprise will make the experience even more special :) 5th of April is not long at all :hugs:

Lily what dpo will you test???

AFM- FS tomorrow afternoon I am prepared for the 'try naturally' speech, if not then I will be coming away happy :)

Beanhunter- your scan tomorrow eeeek I am so excited for you hun :hugs:
x

I am so so nervous. I don't have a bump and don't feel movement. So worried something is going to be wrong. Also really don't want to go back to the hospital dept where I got the phonecall saying mum was ill :(

scerena I am going to try and wait until 29th Feb, thats when af is due, good luck for your appt tomorrow

bh good luck with your scan tomorrow, try and upload a pic when you get home :)

x

BH-i'm sure your scan will be perfect! you just might be one of those lucky women that doesn't gain any weight until the very end! or maybe like those ladies that end up on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant"

JWB-i wish i could wait to find out the sex of the baby. It would definitely make it more exciting! Do you have any theme's planned out? How about you beanhunter?

Welcome forty1!!

Scerena-i'm so happy you had a normal AF for once. I can't wait to hear how your FS appt goes!

Lily-your almost done with your TWW! That would be so awesome to get that bfp on leap day!! :thumbup: Fx'd for you!

AFM-still spotting and waiting on aF. She should be here tomorrow or the day after i think. As soon as i officially start, i'm calling the Dr to make sure my cycle day will be ok with the surgery. Its looking like the surgery is going to be right after ovulation. Its ok with me, i can prevent on that cycle but i just need to make sure.

BH - please don't worry hon. Think if it was one of us, what would you say? You know that it's already quite early to feel movement, especially with your first and especially when you have an anterior placenta. And it's early to have a bump too...I've read about lots of women who don't really 'pop' until about 22/24 weeks...especially with first babies and especially when they're in good shape before (good stomach muscles!)

I'm not disregarding your worry, it's entirely understandable, especially with your past experience. But just try to relax a little....it's not long now. And say hello to Toodle from us! Enjoy it lovely! xx

BH- hun it must be hard having to revisit the place you had that phone call :hugs: I am sure you will have good news, I agree with what teddy and JWB said hun :hugs: please update us as soon as you can :hugs:

Lily- yes its good to wait until af is due I didnt waste a penny on hpt's this month which was great and af come on time! Hopefully af will be late and you see some nice lines :)

Teddy- back to using protection feels weird having to do that when you know you have to doesnt it? I have had to do that before lol! I am so excited for you to have your surgery as like they told you, you will be very very fertile :dance:

Xxx

Phew....scan was fine thankfully. Feeling relieved and grateful to you all for your support. Here he/she is....

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/d615be38.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->