Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Caz &bob- sorry I am not sure what that is either??

Teddy- nope :( not yet... Grrr! Monday is so soon :) so excited for you and I am glad that you have been so relaxed I too hope you can carry on being relaxed after :hugs:
Same I agree why it is quiet, ttc does take its toll on people doesnt it :hugs:

Lily- after provera will that cycle be medicated? Good to hear from you hun :hugs:

AFM- considering taking 50mg clomid next cycle unmonitored as they say women have a better response to it after the op, or should I wait a few more months and see if my cycles regulate a bit more??? I am so impatient! X

Your right rere all this ttc can take it's toll, I feel like the past 10 years (all of my 20's!) I've been trying to have/complete my family. This is my 2nd Clomid baby, what would I have done without that drug!!!

Keep going and try to be as positive and happy as you can, it will all help. You ladies are all such an inspiration to others in the same boat. Sending you all magical baby :dust:

I will continue following this thread no matter how quiet as it's likely before the year is out I may be back on the Clomid trying again (well I'm not gettng any younger am I) :shrug:

XX

Daop- you havent even got this little bubba out yet and your planning your next one :dance: That is great :)
Clomid has worked miracles for you and I am so happy about that :hugs:
Yes please continue to follow hun, hopefully your magical baby :dust: brings us all :bfp: 's by the time your little bundle of joy arrives :) xx

Yes it will be my 3rd round of tamoxifen, hopefully the not ovulating on the 2nd round was just a blip and I will ov this time just like the 1st round

If I were in your shoes, I probably would, but has to be your decision x

Hopefully good things happen on this cycle for you :hugs: are you doing anything different this cycle?

The only thing that concerns me is that before the op clomid thinned my linig so not sure wether to take that chance again or not, I have time to think about it anyway as I havent even ovulated this cycle yet anyway xx

dao- i don't blame you for wanting to try again so soon after your LO is born! Once i have a LO, i'm going to immediately get on the ntnp wagon for a while!

Lily-i hope this next round works for you! is provera a progesterone? i've forgotten. I havent' been hanging around the threads as much and i have lost some ttc knowledge! lol

Scerena-Part of me wants to say that you should let your cycles regulate more and another part says you should just take it! lol! Maybe this next cycle? Did you ever have any negative side effects when you took it before?

Teddy- Just my lining they said was thin but that might have been because I wasnt due to ovulate when they scanned me etc, as I ovulated later in my cycle. Im torn on what to do but I have plenty of time to think about it as havent even ovulated yet...
How are you feeling? Not long until your op, so excited for you xx

Hey Rere. Maybe you could try soy instead?? If your lining is getting thinned out then soy would increase your estrogen and then increase your lining plus soy is like clomid.

Nothing more here to report. Day 3 on Metformin and luckily no side effects yet. Sticking to low GI diet, so hopefully that's helping. I'm praying I can lose some weight for our trip to Vegas in May. Fx!!

Hope all you beautiful ladies are doing great!

Hi Teddy, yes it induces af, good luck for your op, scerena, maybe soy might be worth looking into like turbo says? x

Thanks ladies I might have a look into soy... Just scared to try anything for a while but its so tempting!

Turbo- yay for the no effects off the metformin :dance: vegas sounds lovely hun and so much fun :) what date are you going and for how long? A lady I speak to on another thread conceived whilst in vegas- might be a lucky place ;)
How much weight do you need to loose? Me and hubby want to book a holiday for may too so if that is happening then I need to get down to the gym!!Xx

Hiya girls! sorry I've been awol...had a 4 day meeting in Germany so i'm shattered today! The clients don't know I'm preggers tho so being trying to keep my ever expanding tummy under wraps all week. Still no bump though really, but hopefully soon. And just had midwife appt and got to hear baby's heartbeat again :cloud9:

Caz&Bob how about trying rooibos tea...most supermarkets have it and it's supposed to be anti-allergy/inflammation. I've been buying one with vanilla and I like it...might not be everyone's taste tho!

Scerena - any good news with those OPKs? If I was you I'd probably go for the clomid, but like Lily said it has to be your decision.

Lily - when do you finish provera? I hated that step...feels like such a long time doesn't it?! :hugs:

TBP - good luck honey :hugs:

Bean - have you started buying for your bambino yet? Think we might take our first look at prams this weekend - exciting!

xxxx

Haven't bought a think! Finally got some maternity clothes but that is as far as it goes! May try after my exam but then it's my sisters wedding so reckon it'll be when I'm around 30 weeks. To be honest I'm so superstitious that I can't really believe it's going to happen!
Scerena - not going to have to give the lecture on unmonitored clomid again am I? :)

:hi: girls happy Friday no drink for me tonight why i have ovulated my head feels abit better to wooppp x x x

Haven't bought a think! Finally got some maternity clothes but that is as far as it goes! May try after my exam but then it's my sisters wedding so reckon it'll be when I'm around 30 weeks. To be honest I'm so superstitious that I can't really believe it's going to happen!
Scerena - not going to have to give the lecture on unmonitored clomid again am I? :)

Well there's no rush is there? Can't believe the time is flying over for you. Are you enjoying it? You must feel a little bit more confident with each week you get under your belt. We've started thinking of names, just playing, but we don't really agree haha! It almost makes me want to find out the sex - even though I always said I wouldn't want to - but it would make choosing names easier!

Rere, I need to lose a lot of weight, but I'd at least like to drop 10lbs. I usually drop that during the first week of South Beach, soo here's hoping!
Bean, hey babe! 22 weeks whoa! Time is flying! Hope everything is well for you and your family.
Lily, I'll be starting provera here in a week too if Metformin doesn't start it for me.
Dao, good to see you on again. Things are moving so fast!
TBP, I'll be praying for your surgery luv.
Caz, glad your headache is gone!
JWB, let that baby show girl! I'd be pushing out my bump!! Haha!

Hope I got everyone and anyone I missed is well. Day 4 of Met and I've been getting major major cramps. I thought I was getting ill from it last night, but I remembered I had a skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks and for some reason lately SB makes me soo sick. I hope the cramps are my AF working her way here. Spring is in the air!! Everyone is twitterpaited!

justwantababy- thanks hun I might take it, I will see how I feel next cycle... So happy you got to hear your bubbas heart beat :) How have you managed to hide your bump, clever you :) Are you taking pics of your stomach??

Beanhunter, I done one but I dont think I am going to do another one at the moment, I want to let my body try natural until at least may at my next appointment I think.
Maternity clothes must make the whole experience as you know your bump is growing and your baby is getting better, does your pregnancy feel quick to you??

caz & bob- Glad that your head feels better :hugs: fx'd that your bean is in the making this cycle :)

Turbo- So do you want af to turn up?? Sorry probably a silly question to you but I get forgetful :haha: I need to loose the weight on my stomach I have a little bit of a belly at the moment- time to get a nice toned stomach for the summer I think...

xx

Oh heck Yesss! lol. I will be happy when the old hag shows up!! I just need to know my body works.

Yep, bump and mat clothes make it seem more real as until 20 weeks once the morning sickness had gone I felt totally normal. Was alps getting fed up of the nurses at work constantly saying how small I was and was I sure of my dates....yes! I've had 3 flipping scans and can tell you what day I ovulated if you like!!!!
It's weird because in some ways it's gone fast and in others it seems like I've been pregnant for ages. I guess I've not been focussing on it that much with mum and exam and everything.

hi girls h r u all,m not feeling well,suffering from fever n sore throat

Hi girls, hope your all well jwab I finished it yesterday so now just waiting for af, should be here Wed / Thurs if past experiences are anything to go by, how are you feeling?

Turbo I hope you don't have to take it and af shows up for you, like jwab said, it is just so long and drawn out on provera :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->