Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Its not too too bad for me lily. I actually get af on my 5th pill and I have to stop otherwise I bleed for weeks and I don't really need that. :haha:

Ah that's not too bad then, well I'm on my second day after stopping, hope I don't have to wait too long! :/

Hey everyone, my surgery went well. I'm hurting pretty bad right now and wanted to ask u girls who have had a similar surgery how quick did u pass gas or have a bowel movement? I'm burping a lot and I'm really bloated with shoulder pain. I think the has is the worst part. I took some stuff to help it but I don't feel like its working. Will update all about the surgery when I'm feeling better.

Teddy-:hi: hun :hugs: I have been thinking about you! Everytime I tried writing on this thread it has not been letting me for some reason :( has been letting me reply on other threads...
Sorry you are feeling really rough hun :hugs:
Took me days to pass a bowel movement which caused me to have a stomach ache, although I had no pains from the gas, the lack of bowel movements was not nice...
Mys fs recommended peppermint tea for gas pain, although I didnt have gas pain so I dont know the pain you are experiencing :( but it is worth a try???
I hope that you feel better soon, get plenty of rest and try and relax and do nothing :hugs: well done for having your surgery done :)

Hope everyone else is well???
xx

Sorry she got you caz.
Hope you're feeling better TBP
How are the rest of you lovely ladies?

I am feeling much better today! I started passing gas last night and boy, did that feel good!! lol! The surgery wouldn't actually be that bad if it wasn't for dealing with the gas pains after!

As for the surgery, the dr was able to remove all the fibroids and he took some pictures. I have a copy and i will have to figure out how to get them on the computer when i'm feeling better. There was actually a fibroid growing at the base of one of my fallopian tubes!! he was only able to shave that one off to keep it from growing and destroying the tube. He didn't puncture or go into the uterine cavity so there shouldnt be any scar tissue to deal with in the future. He also checked for endometriosis and i didn't have any! So now in 3 months i should be good to go with ttc again. My post op is in 2 weeks and i will know more then.

How is everyone doing? Scerena, did you ovulate yet?

caz- sorry af got you :hugs: :hugs:

Beanhunter- Hows you baby and you doing? All good I hope?

Teddy- glad you have managed to pass some gas :haha: Glad he managed to get rid of them fibroids and you had no endo! Yes please share your pics when you can :) I cant wait for 3 months time when you can ttc again! I bet you get a nice :bfp: very soon after as your fs said you will be very fertile how exciting :)

AFM- DONT HATE ME LADIES BUT... My oh had a FS appointment today, I kind of hijacked the whole appointment basically he was my old fs and a very good fs and I am being referred back to him now... Long story short, he is giving me clomid for my next cycle well if and when af comes as I havent even ovulated yet... He reacons that my body should hopefully respond to the clomid better now since I have had this operation, they will also be monitoring me with scans so at least we will know if it is working and if it will do my ovaries any good this time around fx'd I am excited to be on meds again soon my 4th round of clomid but my 1st since the operation

We won't shout at you bit you aren't allowed to leave the thread!!!
I'm ok, exam in 5 days - can't wait for it to be over. Baby all fine but have sore hips which is annoying but am determined not to become a whingey pregnant person....

No I wont leave the thread I never will :hugs: I am going to be monitored and I am starting on 50mg again... He reacons they start low again as my ovaries should be more sensitive???
Gl with your exam, have you been managing to revise??
Aw I hope your hips become less sore soon :hugs: I know what you mean, we try so hard to get pregnant then we dont want to moan, but you can have a winge here as it must be uncomfortable at times :hugs:
x

Rere, glad ur on your way. Maybe we should rename our thread again now that we're all trying different methods?? I'm glad ur getting monitored on clomid. Makes us all feel safer I'm sure.

Hi Bean! :hi: How exciting to have sore hips!!! Baby is getting big. Do you have any bump pics?? We wanna see!!

Hope all u girls are doing well. As for me, I'm up to 1000mg a day of Metformin and doing okie dokie. Nothing majorly difficult. The pills just make me very sleepy and if I don't constantly eat all day long my sugar drops n I get headaches. Easily fixable. If no AF by Sunday night, I start prometrium on Monday. Happy and sad I guess.

Turbo :hi:
Any ideas for a name for the new thread???
How are you finding the metformin??
Do paracetamol get rid of your headaches??
I hope your af doesnt come fx'd would be nice for you to get your :bfp: after all the symptoms you are having
xx

Glad you are getting on ok with the metformin TT. I hated it and it gave me such an upset tummy. I never managed to get up to 1500mg consistently :(
I do have a pic of me this week if you really want to see it? I didn't post it as I thought it maybe wasn't the right place and didn't want to upset any of you guys.

bean- you could never upset us I am so excited to see upload upload :dance:
You have been on this while journey with us ladies we are all genuinly happy for you... If I had my way id have you post everything to do with your pregnancy you have a miracle baby inside of you its something for us all to be happy about, you give us hope :) x

Ok, here goes. This was just before 23 weeks. I'm still pretty tiny though.
Sorry it'll be massive, can't resize on my phone.

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/dff392ba.jpg

Bean you have a very nice and compact bump :) do you have any stretch marks yet?? seriously though that is a nice little bump I hope when my time comes I have a nice neat one like you :) x

Beautiful bump Beanhunter!! When you are further along, you will have the cutest bump! you will be all bump, lol! you could never post something that would offend us here. You started the same journey and been through so much with us that we are glad to hear and see your progress!

Scerena-good for you for hijacking your OH's FS appt! i think anyone of us would have done the same! Thats good that you will be monitored with the clomid so you will know what your body is doing. does that include ultrasounds to check the follicles? you should push for a trigger shot when you see it is going to work. I wish i would have done the trigger.

TT-glad to see your more active on here again! i've missed you!

How pretty your lil bump is!! Thank u for showing us. We're genuinely happy for u. I love this thread n all u girls. Don't ever be afraid to share.

I think I'll be able to do the 1500 no problem. I'll likely start doubling up soon bcz it's hard to remember 3 times a day.

Teddy- yes unltrasound scand thankfully :) Hopefully they will carry on scanning me a bit later in my cycle incase I ovulate late, I dont think they do bloods at my clinic though, but I am happy with the scans. I dont know if they offer a trigger shot I wont be seeing my fs whilst on clomid just the nurses, maybe I should of asked him :dohh: what will be will be I suppose I need to ovulate and have af yet its going to take soooo long!
So how are you feleing today? A little bit better I hope???

Turbo- 3 times a day you have to take it? Must be hard remembering! I am glad you have kept up with it after all the symptoms you have had on it, just hoping your bfp is around the corner :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->