Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Scerena, I have little ways of thinking like that too, I set myself goals and say if I do this maybe it will happen lol. I have been mia somewhat recently but going to try and get back into it :)

Go for it pink, if they offered that to me I would snatch their hands off

x

I think we're all finally getting back to actually trying. Maybe a few more weeks and we can all have some better news. =) I don't think any of us are doing natural cycles anymore, are we??

which type of dye they used in ur case?oilbased or water based

Pink mum- I am not sure hun??

Lily- The goals do us good I think and we all went mia for a while but the thread will get back on track...

Turbo- Yes you are right I think we are all on medicated cycles now...

Me- I will be on clomid next cycle
Pink mum- clomid
Lily- tamoxifen
Turbo- metformin
Teddy??? Cant currently ttc but will you be on meds???
Caz???? Cinnamon & honey

Hope everyone is well :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

x

Turbo- thanks hun yes you are right anout caz doing cinnamon and I just remembered caz os also doing honey so just updated her name :)

Pink mum- :hugs: sorry af got you :hugs: so is this going to be your clomid cycle? If so what cd are you taking it an what mg?

ya ill take 100mg clomid from day 3-7:(,if it didnt happen this time ill increase the dose to 150 next cycle n h abt u?

Sounds like a plan pink mum :)
I will be starting on 50mg again (because of that op I had) on cd2-6
Then if no luck I guess they will increase the dosage...
Hoping after clomid if I have no success again that they will give me injectables instead, if not then I will be doing egg sharing... x

:hi: girls no ovulation yet but still the ovulation pain happy friday x x x

Pink mum- thanks, all the best to you too :hugs:

Caz- I hope you ovulate soon :)

AFM- I havent ovulated this month :cry: I am cd41 and took a random temp this morning as I havent took a temp sice cd29, 35.92 was my temp this morning- definately no ovulation for me as of yet :(
Now the dilemma I have is-
Do I wait for a natural af and then take clomid- Incase there is a nice egg waiting (or would it be too old now anyway)
OR
Do I take my provera to induce af and start the clomid?

What do you think ladies? I am starting to think that I havent ovulated already so a slim chance I am going to after cd41 isnt it?
x

i think u should take provera,coz waiting for af will waste ur precious time,just go for provera n thn start clomid.choice is urs buddy

I would take provera if u have it hun, but like pink says, choice is yours x

i agree with the others. I would just start AF. but maybe if you took your temps for a few days more to confirm and that its not a random temp?

Thanks for the reply ladies :)
I am going to tke my temp again in the morning...
Then do a test (fs requires that)
Then start my provera tomorrow as I am tired of waiting around for a and ovulation this cycle...

Hope everyone is well?x

:hi: girls!!!!

Miss you all :hugs: :hugs: so busy with school and took a break last cycle, went on bcp. The FS is hoping to gain control of my cycles with 2 rounds of bcp but I just can't stand another month of those pills :( so we're going all natural this cycle. Then in may we will be doing medicated IUI.

Hope all is well!! I lurk in on you girls often :hugs: xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->