Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Pretty!! Oh how we've missed you!! IUI, wow girl you're on a roll. I'm so happy for you guys. Glad school is keeping you busy. So sad u had to do bcp, yuck!

TT how are you??:)

Yep IUI, I can't believe we have come to that point seeing as how I am only 22:cry: but gotta do what cha gotta do. I keep telling myself that anyways :haha:

I'm good. We just moved into the new house. Life is grand. Now time to go hard for bub#1! Haha! Yep. We all gotta work hard n do crazy things for babies. I'd love to trip n fall and accidentally be impregnated, but hey, not everyone is so lucky.

Hi pretty!
I've been wondering how you were. Lovely to see you back and hear you sound dpi positive. How's the course going?

Yay pretty you checked in :) even though I sometimes catch up with you briefly its so nice to see you on the thead again :) yay for no more bcp :dance: iui sounds great hun :hugs:

Turbo- how are you finding the house? Hope you are all settled? What cd are you on?

Beanhunter- how are you and your little bubba doing? All good I hope?

Ladies I got a :bfn: and a very low temp again this morning, even though I was expecting it I was also holding onto a little hope that I would get a surprise bfp :cry: but I guess it was just not meant to be this cycle... Going to start my provera today, onto a new cycle hopefully not too much longer for the witch to arrive then clomid again!

TT congrats on your house :happydance: soooooo exciting!!! If you don't mind me asking.... How old are you and your OH? Your exactly right! Not everyone gets lucky enough to just fall pregnant, unfortunately :(

BH :hi: school is crazy exciting/stressful!! I have already taken vitals, physical & history, abbreviations/medical terminology and dosage and calculations math exams :) have all As so far which i am very proud of! Lol I am definately gonna LOVE my new career! how's your bubs? :)

S I have never taken provera, but you must be thrilled to be moving the process along :hugs:

Pretty- Yes so cant wait to get a new cycle on the go, been so long winded waiting for the op naturally then trying since jan naturally, just want to see if the clomid will work this time after the ovarian drilling but we shall see...
How are you doing?x

i want to ask you that is it prohibited to practice sex few days b4 hsg?or u can practice it

You shouldnt have sex if your are due for a hsg incase of the chance of pregnancy hun x

i want to ask you that is it prohibited to practice sex few days b4 hsg?or u can practice it

My dr never said not to have sex before the procedure. But we did make sure it was scheduled before ovulation. what time in your cycle are you having it?

Pretty-so glad that you are back and have a plan.

Scerena-did you start provera yet? Fx'd that clomid works for you. You deserve it after the operation and all this waiting.

How is everyone else doing? Sorry but i've been MIA and have been lurking but can't remember exactly where everyone else is in the journey.

AFM-I had my first AF after the surgery last week. It was such an easier AF this time around.

Teddy- thank hun im day 3 of provera... Glad you af was a lot easier :) are you fully recovered now? You too deserve a bfp how much longer until you can try again?

Pink mum- you should be fine then I think my clinic are over Cautious sometimes lol! Shouldnt be a problem if its before you o, good luck :)

thanx but m scared,wat will b the result,and wether it will b painful or not

pink mum-you should be fine having it so early in the cycle. I think i had mine on cd 14 and i ovulate from 16-19. We even were able to BD the same day as the procedure. Its up to you and how you feel. Just take some pain medication before, like tyelnol or something and you will be fine. It was a little uncomfortable, mostly crampy for me. My dr let me look at the screen while the dye was going through so it helped distract me.

Scerena-i'm supposed to wait 3 months before ttc again. It is a welcome break tbh! When days are you starting clomid?

:hi: girls new i was ovulating woopp her a pic x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120331-00166.jpg
    IMG-20120331-00166.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
Teddy- cd2-6 just took my last provera ill so hopefully af wont be too far away, I know they say it works better after the op, but nothing has so far so not really hopeful but I am keeping some hope as I guess I have to. So how much longer do you have left about 2 and a half months? Are you excited to try again you fertile mertile :happydance:

Pink mum- Take some pain meds before and you should be fine a huge majority of ladies hardly feel anything, I think mine was a little painful because of my blocked tube, but dont worry yourself too much hun :)

caz and bob- Yay! I cant see the pic really clear but get busy lady :dance:

AFM- Hopefully starting the clomid soon, took my last provera pill tonight so the wait for af is on!

thanx for ur support gals,pray for me plz i want the tubes open

Pink mum we will be thinking of you :hugs:

Ladies how are you all???

Me and oh booked a holiday yesterday :dance: we are going on may 21st (ohs bday) to the dominican republic for 2 weeks! Soooo excited will be nice to relax and take my mind off ttc, its all inclusive too so I will be getting drunk too!- Cant wait to live a couple of weeks without thinking of ttc!
x

Sounds lovely scerena!
I'm good. Currently sat at the hospital having a glucose tolerance test. Yuck. Stupid PCOS for making me have to have it. Baby crazy active at the moment and ripping my stomach muscles in two - so sore!
I'm a bridesmaid on Saturday at my sisters wedding so looking forward to that. Hoping people realise I'm pregnant not just fat in my dress and don't really feel that confident at the moment in my body.
How is everyone else?

hello gals my both tubes are patent,thank GOD,but it was painful n i cried:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"