Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:hi: girls hope your all well afm for 2 days i have had really bad af cramp in lower abdomen never had this before dose any one no what it can be pk glad its all over with and tubes are fine woopp x x x

Pink mum- So glad you have open tubes :) Sorry it was painful mine was painful too just take plenty of painkillers and rest :hugs:

Beanhunter- Yes I cannot wait! Did you get your glucose results there and then? Aw baby sounds nice and healthy moving around in you! Sorry you have a sore stomach though :hugs: I am sure people will realise you are pregnant?- You haven;t posted a pic of your bump in a while can we see a pic please :) ????

Caz- I am not sure hun? Maybe ovulation?? I wouldnt have a clue sorry :)

Hi girls! How are you all?! That's me back from my hols....had such a great time :) SO cold up in Scotland now though, by body doesn't know what's hit it!

Had a quick catch up on you all yesterday - sorry to see there's no BFPs, but lovely to see pretty and lily have been on, and Pink mum yay for open tubes! Your holiday sounds fabby Scerena - well jel! And bean I would love to see a bump pic too! My bump is growing, but slowly. I reckon we should just enjoy this time of having neat bellies, because sure enough the time will come when we balloon!

We've been for our 20wk scan today, and everything was fine, which is fantastic! Our baby seems quite lazy tho....everyone seems to go on about how their bub's spend the whole scan bouncing around, but our Pip just yawned his (or her) way through it! He could still be on US time tho! I am feeling him move about a lot though, which is a great comfort, and one or two big kicks I've even felt from the outside (my placenta is at the back, which makes it easier to feel movement). We resisted finding out the sex, so now we have to wait till we meet him/her in the flesh around August!

All very exciting girls. Hope you're all well anyway - and I will have a proper read through your news to catch up! Sorry for missing any one! xx

Thanks JWB :) glad your baby is healthy in his (or hers) scan :dance: so happy for you :)
I would love to see a pic of your bump??
How was your holiday???
x

Yay jwb glad to see you back, glad you had a nice hol and glad baby is doing well, I would love to see a bump picture too x

Will do a bump pic after the weekend. Off down south for my sisters wedding - hope I don't look to whale like in my bridesmaids dress!

:hi: girls hope you all have a nice Easter afm ff has put ovulation as cd20 i think it was cd19 so i am 3 to 4 dpo wooopppp jwb glad you had a nice holidays hun and glad bby is fine x x x

:hi: ladies :)

Caz- yay for o :) I hope the tww goes quickly for you :)

Beanhunter- I am sure you will look loevly in your bridesmaid dress :) I hope yo, your sister and your mum have a lovely time at the wedding will be so nice for you all :hugs: Looking forward to seeing the bump pics :)

Lily- How are you doing?? Where in your cycle are you??

AFM- af is STILL NOT HERE :( I am 6 days past provera and I feel like screaming lol! Just want my new cycle thats not too much to ask for is it lol!

Hope everyone else is well???

Hey scerena, I am cd21 today, I got my bloods done today but results aren't back yet and now they are closed for easter! Awk I wish af would hurry up for you!! Bh have fun at the wedding and I am looking forward to seeing the bump pics too, yay for o caz, hope the tww flies by. Hope everyone is good x

Well I got to cd53, took my last provera pill 7 days ago and the :witch: arrived FINALLY! (cd53 being the day af came) So CD1 for me today :happydance: will be taking my clomid tomorrow lets hope it helps me to ovulate now please keep your fx'd for my ladies [-o<

Yay Scerena :happydance: So you're taking it cd2-6? And am I right in remembering you were starting at 50mg after your op?

I really hope this gives your body the last push it needs and you get a lovely ov this month followed by a big fat positive test. My fingers are crossed for you!! xxx

Thanks for the link Scerena! I'd been looking the other day and wondered where you'd all gone! Excellent news you're starting clomid again, is that you starting on 50mg or higher?

Afm, booked in for the 6th June (exactly 39 weeks) to have my section, had last scan on Thursday and babies absolutely fine and weigning in at just over 3 pounds. This is all still a bit surreal for me to be honest lol x

and here is my little 2nd Clomid baby :)

Attachments

• BABYBOND_10.jpg
    BABYBOND_10.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
  • BABYBOND_19.jpg
    BABYBOND_19.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
JWB- Yes 50mg again, first cycle with it since the op and yes taking it cd2- 6, hoping it will work as I really need something to start happening for my ASAP! JWB that sounds like a nice plan lets hope it goes like that a nice bfp at the end would be great!
So how are you and bubba doing?

Daop- :hi: I changed the name today, but we all dont write alot on here anymore so the thread can be hard to find if you are just scrolling through the ttc section... Tes 50mg please keep your fingers crossed for me :)
How are you doing? Not long to go I see! eeeeek EXCITING!
I didnt realise you was having a c-section! So you know your baby's bday already :dance: that would be lovely to know when your baby is coming! Did you have a section or natural birth on your first labour??? So excited for you! Do you have everything ready??

There is a chance I go in on the 6th and get sent home until the following day if there are too many emergency sections going on as they don't treat electives as priorities but fingers crossed! Yeh I had an emergency with my son after 2 days of horrendous labour (my body just didn't want to do it) so I got given the chance this time around.

So this is your first time on Clomid after your OP, exciting! Try to relax and not get worked up about the whole ttc thing, it will happen for you soon I'm sure xx

Thanks daop, I am trying my hardest to relax... I have the holiday to help take my mind off things and to help keep me distracted A LITTLE lol!
I hope you get your c section then and don't have to wait :) I really thought I would have been pregnant by the time you was due to have your baby.... :)

Scerena honey I can't wait to see you get your sticky bfp :hugs: I will be celebrating big time that day. Your holiday sounds fab and hopefully will be just what you need to relax and get some of this ttc stuff out of your head for a bit.

Me n bubs are fine....I'm getting more movement now which I love. My appetite is still really iffy....it's good I don't feel sick now (and in fact I got away with hardly any morning sickness, luckily) but I rarely fancy anything in particular to eat. I always thought I'd turn into such a pig during pregancy! Just as long as the baby's getting what s/he needs though that's ok with me.

We need to really start thinking about getting the house in order, sorting the nursery and choosing the big things like prams and cot, cos that's us over half way now and I don't want to be doing it last minute. Its all really exciting but a lot to do!

Daop - lovely pics and exciting you already have a date for your section.
Scerena - everything crossed that the combination of the drilling plus clomid will do it for you.

Will take some bump pics tomorrow to mark the beginning of 3rd tri. Too knackered after the wedding which went well but was v emotional. Think I looked ok and pregnant not fat hopefully!

:hi: girls hope you all have had a good easter afm i am thinking about taking pregnacare conception vitamins at the moment i am taking a-z just wondering has any one else tried theses and got pregnant x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->