• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

I think this is a BFP...please be sticky!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 26
Ohh I hope so!! Are you armed with a plethora of tests???? Keep peeing and posting!!

No progression yet but my first + was only 9 hours ago and yeah I know it was my first cuz I test constantly lol. Hopefully no progression is normal because I hear the levels double only every 48 hours...

The ICs...1am (dry), 6am (dry) and 10am (wet)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 25
FRER from 1am. I also took one at 6am but my pee was a crazy color from my prenatal vitamin and it made the line disappear but I still saw something lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 26
I definitely see the line on the FRER - congrats!

It's a squinter but I see it too!
Sorry about af breaking dawn. :( I'm on my third round of clomid this cycle it's so depressing to try so hard and end up with af.. I'm sure ill be with you next cycle.. That will be our last try then we are done.

I won't believe it until I get bloodwork done...IF I make it to that point and don't get AF...I would be 4 weeks tomorrow. Well, 4+4 if you go by my LMP but I know I'm only 13DPO. I am sooooo nervous because of my chemical in May...ugh.

I'm really sorry to the ladies experiencing a full flow...it's just the worst. Just think though, maybe you will get little Thanksgiving surprises :)

Tweaked ICs...lol...I wish I could see progression.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 18
You likely won't see any progression within the same day - give it at least 24 hours!

Ok I'll "try" to hold off until tomorrow...yeah right...lol. I'm on CD32 which is when I had my first CP so if I can make it through today and get some darker tests I'll feel a little better...maybe this bean is just a late implanter because the spotting started at 8am on 11DPO and I got my first + at 1am on 13DPO...I'm wondering if the spotting is implantation related...my AF is due today and right now I just have a few drops of dark red/brown on my pad and when I wipe there is some...just praying it sticks.

I'm still thinking it could be chemical due to how much spotting I have. Just gotta wait & see :/.

are you still spotting? Have you made an appointment to get your blood done yet?

Oh wait I just noticed you said...well I hope it's nothing serious. I think light spotting is very normal at this stage.

I think I have to wait until Monday for blood work...if the bleeding hasn't increased although I should probably have it done regardless. By the time I was full-blown bleeding with my last chemical my levels were only 2.7 for HCG. I've been spotting off and on since Thursday.

We are out getting more tests because I burned through 12 FRER in 3 days...gotta calm it down a notch I think lol...my husband was shocked by how much the tests cost but as a POASaholic I think I'm used to it :p

We are out getting more tests because I burned through 12 FRER in 3 days...gotta calm it down a notch I think lol...my husband was shocked by how much the tests cost but as a POASaholic I think I'm used to it :p

I've always used the ones at the dollar general store. They are only $1!

I hope everything goes well for you!

I'm just going to test once more tonite...this wait is worth than every TWW combined...can't wait to get bloodwork done.

3dpo... 6th round clomid... HSG test on CD7, all clear... Fingers crossed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->