• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Here's my "progression" and how about this...apparently I test the best around midnight lol! The last test is exactly 24 hours after my first. And yes I own lots of Internet cheapies...lol! Spotting is dwindling so I hope this is "it"...still - on CB digi but I just might not have high enough levels for it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 24
That's a great line! Those ICs can take a while to get really dark.

Hello everyone! I would love to join you guys---this is a great thread. AFM, I am 4dpo and did clomid 100mg cd 3-7 and gonal-f cd 8-11. I was supposed to have IUI but my RE said it wasn't a good cycle for IUI. I am somewhat confused about my whole situation. I had my first u/s on cd8 and he said there were 5 small follicles and 1 large (i think 12mm) cyst left over from previous cycle. I started injectables and went back cd12 and the only thing he saw was the cyst which was then 20mm so they gave me the trigger shot and I def feel like I o'd 42 hrs later AND my temp has gone up nicely. So WTH? Has this ever happened to any of you? Is 12mm too big for a cd8 follicle after 5 days on clomid? I just don't know why he assumed it was left over. I am not very optimistic about this cycle and will totally be ok if I get a BFN on 2/23 when I test, BUT I still can't help but obsess a little during the TWW :). If BFN, we will stay away from clomid next month and do just injectables.

Congrats to December and Murmurs!! How exciting!! Murmurs, I am also in Bama, on the Gulf Coast.

December I can see the line without even zooming in on the pic!
Luna i see by your chart you check your cervix. How do you do it? I've tried and it just feels the same all the time. I'm certain I'm doing something wrong.
Czech fingers crossed for you! Did you have surgery to clear your tubes? My left is blocked at the uterus and I have a lazy right ovary... Send me a trigger shot! LoL

This article is great on learning how to find check your cervix https://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/ht/cervixovulation.htm
You really need to check it for an entire cycle to figure out your pattern. For me the only time it ever feels soft is right around ovulation and during af. It helps to check at least once during af to know what it feels like when it's soft :)

Decemebr...those lines are looking great..Fx..this it it:happydance:

Darling...welcome hun. I'll add you to the firs page.?.whats your test date??....goodluck!

Czech...hello there...glad u r joining us...im also adding you to the first page. Goodluck.

AFM...drs appt tmrw. Will find out whats next....but as we are on vacation this cycle...i hope he gives us clomid with no monitoring!

:dust: to all you ladies!!

I am going to the drs tomorrow for betas and progesterone levels...fx that it's good news!

Luna i see by your chart you check your cervix. How do you do it? I've tried and it just feels the same all the time. I'm certain I'm doing something wrong.
Czech fingers crossed for you! Did you have surgery to clear your tubes? My left is blocked at the uterus and I have a lazy right ovary... Send me a trigger shot! LoL

No I didnt have surgery---following my lap to clean out the endo, I was on Lupron for 3 months, medical menopause, horrible hot flashes, etc but it worked like a charm. HSG was good afterwards---however, we dont know how long i have until they close again so we're trying to be super aggressive with TTC.

Lazy right ovary? Do you just have problems ovulating? What do you do for that?

No I didnt have surgery---following my lap to clean out the endo, I was on Lupron for 3 months, medical menopause, horrible hot flashes, etc but it worked like a charm. HSG was good afterwards---however, we dont know how long i have until they close again so we're trying to be super aggressive with TTC.

Evidently my right ovary is not in the mood to ovulate.. Clomid is supposed to jump start it but so far no luck.. At all... Tomorrow I have p4 labs and should get the results Thursday.
So how does medical menopause clear out tubes? Very curious to know! Since I only have half tubes and one is blocked.

Here are my "progression" tests for FMU. As you can see, lots of progression from 13DPO to 14DPO...today (15DPO) my test looks the same. I looked up progression pics on google images because I'm crazy and it seems like some days they do look the same as previous days. The good news is so far today I've basically had NO spotting even after a BM. I'm extremely nervous for my beta and progesterone testing today...deep breaths...

I hope all you ladies are doing well. I still can't believe I'm getting + tests...I think it must be a fluke lol. 2 BFPs so far in here...let's get more :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 17
December looks great hun... let me know when you want me to officially tag you with a bfp on the first page

:dance:

Go ahead and add me for now...I think it's a BFP regardless of the outcome :) It's weird because my most spotting was Saturday/Sunday which would have been the two heaviest days of my period...and now today it's basically nothing which would have matched my period...so I am wondering if my theory is correct and this bean implanted late and I was just experiencing some breakthrough bleeding. My boobs are starting to hurt a bit now and weirdly my left one hurts more than my right one?! LOL! I am about to leave to get bloodwork done in about 15 mins...I hope I am not waiting all day for the results!

Go ahead and add me for now...I think it's a BFP regardless of the outcome :) It's weird because my most spotting was Saturday/Sunday which would have been the two heaviest days of my period...and now today it's basically nothing which would have matched my period...so I am wondering if my theory is correct and this bean implanted late and I was just experiencing some breakthrough bleeding. My boobs are starting to hurt a bit now and weirdly my left one hurts more than my right one?! LOL! I am about to leave to get bloodwork done in about 15 mins...I hope I am not waiting all day for the results!

BFP it is :happydance:

Let us know how the test is...

I had my Drs appt today, following a BFN after cycle 3 on clomid.

I have had more then 1 follicle each clomid cycle, BD timing has been good. He said the only thing that cant "test" for is what happens when sperm meets egg. There are many scenarios...ie eggs shell is too hard so sperm cant get thru, the recepters arent working so they cannot find each other...altho both may be right next to each other...etc etc

Because we are on vacation this next cycle, he has prescribed femera....sometimes it works better for some people. And i wont have to worry about thin lining because i will not be monitored.

This will be cycle #4 thats medicated (3 on clomid, 1 on femera). He likes to do max 6 cycles on a treatment and minimum 3.

If this cycle does not work...then we plan to do IUI with femera + injections...For cycle #5

Hello everyone! I would love to join you guys---this is a great thread. AFM, I am 4dpo and did clomid 100mg cd 3-7 and gonal-f cd 8-11. I was supposed to have IUI but my RE said it wasn't a good cycle for IUI. I am somewhat confused about my whole situation. I had my first u/s on cd8 and he said there were 5 small follicles and 1 large (i think 12mm) cyst left over from previous cycle. I started injectables and went back cd12 and the only thing he saw was the cyst which was then 20mm so they gave me the trigger shot and I def feel like I o'd 42 hrs later AND my temp has gone up nicely. So WTH? Has this ever happened to any of you? Is 12mm too big for a cd8 follicle after 5 days on clomid? I just don't know why he assumed it was left over. I am not very optimistic about this cycle and will totally be ok if I get a BFN on 2/23 when I test, BUT I still can't help but obsess a little during the TWW :). If BFN, we will stay away from clomid next month and do just injectables.

Congrats to December and Murmurs!! How exciting!! Murmurs, I am also in Bama, on the Gulf Coast.

Thanks! I'm in Tuscaloosa. Good luck to you!

December- congrats! Happy and healthy 9 to you!

Dawn- I hope the new Meds work and you have a fantastic time in Jamaica! It sounds amazing!

Hi murmers....

I cannot wait....it will be so nice to have a cycle that is not monitored and have baby making time that will feel stress free.

Hw are you doin? Are you gonna add a ticker to track your weeks?

Good luck with your blood work December :)

Breaking dawn it's great that you have a plan, I've seen lots of people gave success on femara :)

Thanks Luna...

I just picked up my femera prescription! Im glad that so far ive been covered for these fertility drugs. Anyhow ive got 5 mg for 5 days and im starting today.

Anyone here taken femera?

Evidently my right ovary is not in the mood to ovulate.. Clomid is supposed to jump start it but so far no luck.. At all... Tomorrow I have p4 labs and should get the results Thursday.
So how does medical menopause clear out tubes? Very curious to know! Since I only have half tubes and one is blocked.

My tubes were blocked due to endo so since endo is estrogen dependent, the theory is to take away the estrogen and the endo will disappear, and tubes will open. My RE told me it works in 90% of patients. I don't how true that it, but it worked for me. I was in shock as I didn't have high hopes of it working but it did.

I sure hope that you are able to find something that works for you. How many mg of clomid have you taken? Have you had many side effects? What else can you do if clomid doesn't work? Injectables? I know it is so frustrating when you have to jump through all these hoops just to get to the point where you can actually start trying. Good luck to you!

Well I am "pregnant" but my beta unfortunately came back at a 9 :( So I will probably miscarry again...very upset and hoping that the next bean is a healthier one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->