• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Hi girls im only 8dpo but took a test which was negative i know its way too early to test but couldnt wait i just cant face another month of trying i wonder did anyone who got negative at this stage go on to get a positive?

Bobeep...there is someone who I has a few posts up now, she got a bfn at 9dpo and today for a bfp.

Let me go see what her name is and I'll post back here.

Her name starts with scarter. She has 2 threads..her bfp thread is called omg look. Her bfn thread is about what pregnancy cm looks like.

What section is it in? I'm interested in the cm one myself since I had so much brown. Still nervous because of it. I havnt had any since the morning of the day I got my bfp. Feb 13.

What section is it in? I'm interested in the cm one myself since I had so much brown. Still nervous because of it. I havnt had any since the morning of the day I got my bfp. Feb 13.

It's in this section... TWW.

I don't think CM is always the best indicator of bfp. I know some people have said they were dry and I know someone personally that said she was always wet until the end of first tri.

Plenty of women spot or even bleed in early prenancy...my best friend got her "period" at four weeks and eight weeks and only knew she was pregnant at nine weeks because she fainted and the hospital checked for pregnancy and sure enough there was a bean in there...she's had a totally healthy pregnancy.

I'm basically not spotting now...I'm gonna test again tonight and see what happens.

Good luck December...:dance:

It's almost 1 pm here and no call from the Dr's office yet with results...and no AF - but it's to early for AF yet.

I just wish I knew already...so I can move on.

Have you tested today? Maybe you should? I hate seeing BFN but of course I still POAS constantly lol.

No I haven't tested. I don't have any tests at home. I'm at work now but I'm actually not tempted to go and get a test.

Just feel like it is what it is now...no amount of wishing is going to change the result...i'll know once I get the call.

I also hate seeing bfn. Might as well wait for a verbal bfn... at least it's delivered by a very nice nurse... lol

Well you could still be in for a nice surprise :). My spotting started again & it's bright red so this will probably be full flow by tomorrow...I'll have to make an appt to talk next steps because the spotting was supposed to stop on Clomid but didn't. It's crazy 'cause I totally saw a faint line on both tests last night but red spotting is always AF for me.

Are you late for AF?

I also saw the faint bfp on your frer. Maybe you're not out yet..:hugs:

Nope, AF is due tomorrow or tonight so she'll be right on time...oh well...I'll prob still test just to confirm that it's negative. Maybe next month will be my month :)

Ladies...what should I do?

The clinic didn't call...i think it's because they were busy and we have a short work say bc of long weekend here.

So now I don't know the results. I can wait until AF comes and call the clinic tomorrow. Or should I test?

is it too late to call today?
oh I guess it is...you can't see your results online I'm guessing?

Well I was busy with work so couldn't call. Then when I did the clinic had already closed for the day.

I'm starting to cramp...think AF is on the way.

Boooo... so far cramps had stayed away.

But there here now...fun fun. Nothing about ttc is fun...except maybe the sex...but even that is stressful when it's on the clock.

DH loves it when I say we can't do it tonight cause I need your swimmers saved up for tomorrow...lol

December....

I've decided to test for a few reasons
1. I'm cramping and I need to buy tampons so might as well throw an hpt in there...lol
2. I like to torture myself with bfns
3. DH and I are going out to dinner and if it's a bfn I'm going to order a great bottle of wine to celebrate our upcoming vacation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->