• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

You still might get a BFP...I had thick red spotting earlier so I know I'm out but I keep hoping just maybe a miracle might happen lol. I guess it's onto Clomid round 2 for me which sucks cuz I hate the side effects of Clomid :(. Maybe I'll look into other options. At least I had a strong O this month :). Seriously never thought it'd be so hard to get pregnant!

Well I know plenty of people that were sure af was on the way because of the cramps and got a surprise bfp :)

Well ladies...as expected BFN.

And to top it off after I peed a gush of cm tinged brownish - the start of AF.

Guess it's off to the next round and Dr's appt on Monday to figure out what happens next.

Thanks for all your support.

I'm ok. Just happy I have an answer now. Not the one I wanted but it's an end to this cycle.

I'm sorry :hugs:
let us now what the next step is. You were just taking 50mg right? I'm guessing they'll put you up to a higher dose.

I am sorry Breaking Dawn :( I will likely be joining you in the wait next month! I will probably test again in about an hour so I have a good three hour hold just to see if anything comes up but with all this bright red spotting it's either a BFN with evaps or a chemical...idk. I wish I could figure out the reason for the spotting it happens each month and I NEVER had it before I was on the pill...I got off the pill and voila...spotting. My dr said it was low progesterone but my progesterone was 20.1 at 6DPO...maybe it drops off too quick. Ugh...as you said, TTC is tough! *hugs*

december are you on progesterone supplements? I think the reason for spotting at the end of the cycle is that your corpus luteum breaks down early and stops producing progesterone.

No my doctor wanted a baseline progesterone for me on Clomid. I think I'm good at bringing out evaps...I see "something" on these ICs but FRER is evap so I guess these are too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
And the other one. Idk why I don't just stop testing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 8
FRER out of case...I was trying to discern if it has color and I almost think I see some now that it's out of the case but I also know that makes it invalid...ugh...I don't feel like wasting anymore tests.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 10
You're the second person I've seen today have a line like that on a frer but other tests negative :/

December I clearly see color on the last one you posted! I see evap lines everytime i use frer and they never have color like that!

The IC's do have lines I'm probably just not great at tweaking. Idk I am barely spotting now so who knows...I'll test in the morning

When I had my chemical I got a bunch of light positives with the same symptoms I am having now so I basically feel pretty down about that...which is why I should NOT test until AFTER my period is due but of course actually waiting for two weeks to test is not an option for a POASaholic...lol. Thanks for the encouragement though :)

Sorry to hear about your AF Breaking dawn, feel free to join me in the wait next month! 4th times a charm!

Here are last nights and tonight's together...I feel like I see a progression? I hope they aren't evaps but I know taking them out makes them invalid :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 6
December...i still thimk theres a faint line in the earlier frers...FX for you.

Maisey..thx hun...:hugs: ..yes off to cycle 4.

Completely unedited IC, no hold...do you see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho