Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

I'm sure I will test again cause I just can't stop. Lol. But there really wasn't anything there. I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back. If I can't get in today I will need to go buy more HPTs ... I only have a digi and a cheapie left.

I'm sure I will test again cause I just can't stop. Lol. But there really wasn't anything there. I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back. If I can't get in today I will need to go buy more HPTs ... I only have a digi and a cheapie left.

Hope the Nurse gets back to you soon.
Im a serial tester too, Im addicted!

Good luck, Girlie! I too am waiting to hear back from my dr...they said the results of my progesterone test are back but the dr has to look at them first...ugh...I'm prob gonna call back around 4 to see if they are available because the suspense is killing me!

I posted my test from this AM on Countdown to Pregnancy and it's literally 50/50 for +/- lol! I'm pretty sure it's negative but here's a pic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 31
She finally got back to me and as I predicted I have to go in for another sono...no blood tests for me....so I made an appt, the first one they have, for FRIDAY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????WTFFFFFFFFFFF????????????????????

So now my 2 week freakin wait is an over 3 week freakin wait. So I have to have a talk with my body...to either let the witch fly or pee me a BFP. I need closure!!!!!

Do y'all know how much more money I am going to spend this week on HPTs???? Of course y'all do, unfortunatly.

IDK what I would do without these forums. Thanks for letting my SCREAM.

Tiff

December...I kind of think I see a shadow of a line but it's hard to tell with the glare.
Goodluck...are you going to test again?

Girlie...did the Dr say why a sono? to bad you've got wait until Friday. :(

AFM its 10dpo for me. AF is due on Friday. I actually gave in and tested this afternoon and it was a bfn...obviously...why would I do this to myself!?

My P4 levels are 20.1 which is great! Yay! Girlie, I hope you get your answer soon :)

December ...i'm on my laptop now and I can DEFINITELY see a line...i think it's the start of your BFP hun!!!!!!

:hugs:

December - I am praying it's a BFP for you!!
Cramping is worse today, spotting started this afternoon. I am sad but getting used to it. Also quick question, anyone have terrible terrible cramps on Clomid? Also how long is your period? My cramps are horrible and my period was normal the first cycle and only a day the next (very heavy tho)

My flow is normally 7 days. Clomid reduced them to 3-4 days. I had plenty of cramping too but i attributed that to the progesterone supplements in tww

Aw Maisy...do you think AF is coming on? :( This is my first Clomid round so idk about AF yet on it and I'm hoping I won't at all! I really hope I get a BFP but I definitely don't wanna get my hopes up...I'll test again in the am :)

December - I am praying it's a BFP for you!!
Cramping is worse today, spotting started this afternoon. I am sad but getting used to it. Also quick question, anyone have terrible terrible cramps on Clomid? Also how long is your period? My cramps are horrible and my period was normal the first cycle and only a day the next (very heavy tho)

For my previous cycles I took Provera to bring on AF so I am not sure how much was because of that and how much Clomid. My period lasts the entire 7days or longer. But even when I had one with out the meds, it was usually a long one. I also have cramps and it is very heavy with lots of clots. I am not sure that this was because of the meds because they could be like that without, when I had a natual period. :shrug:

Sorry I am not much help. :hugs:

Tiff

Just woke up, BFN @ 9dpo. Bummed but it's early. Usually my pre-AF spotting starts either today or tomorrow (9/10DPO) so if I can just make it to 11DPO I'll feel a little better. I did have extremely vivid dreams last night...I was actually crying in my sleep!

FXed December. :hugs:

This is the first day in forEVER that I am not peeing on a stick. I feel so lost. Lol. Hubbie said that's ok cause they will have a big stick for my hoo haw at the dr office. 11:15 can't get here fast enough!!!

December... yea its too early for sure. hoping AF doesnt show up for you.

Girlie...good luck at the Dr's let us know how it goes!

AFM... 11dpo today...and I'm not feeling very positive. I know I need to be patient only a few more days until AF. This is my third cycle and I'm really praying this is it....if it's not we see the Dr and talk next steps.

I have been having mood swings lately. Since Saturday to be exact. I go from being fine to being a raging bitch if I get annoyed! Anyone else? I never do this!

Yes! I have had been in the worst bitchy mood for no reason today & I was crying in my sleep so hard that it woke me up...I hope this bad mood passes...not the best for working with special needs two year olds!!!

I am cross psting from another thread. I wanted to give everyone an update...

Here's an update.

I did NOT ovulate and the cyst more than doubled in size. THIS can cause almost the same symptoms as AF or pregnancy (ya know, just one more mind trick the body can play). It is so big dr could not beleive I was not in more pain (who said I wanst?). She has to do a laproscopy (sp?) to remove it and she hopes it is not a tumor. Since the size is rather significant, she may have to take my ovary, as well. This is just GREAT as my other one is lazy and never joins the fun. I was in such shock at her office I barely talked and of course asked no questions. Held it together until I got in my garage and and then cried. Got it out of my system long enough to talk to the hubbie. I have never had any kind of surgery, never been in the hospital.... I read where the laproscopy is a minor surgery and most do not stay over night. So that is a relief. I have no idea when this will take place, someone is to call me to schedule it. I am to call the dr if the pain gets too worse. There is a chance of it getting twisted. I am trying to remember everything the right way...like I said, I was in a bit of shock. I am sure she thought I did not understand what she was saying because I just stared at her and then ran out of her office as soon as she opened the door. I do not cry in public if I can help it.

Since I can not use my baby dust for now...I am sending it your way.

Tiffany

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->