Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Lost two pounds this week with exercise and WW tracking, woohoo! I have stuck to everything very consistently so I am hoping to see another decent loss next Wednesday, though if I am pre-AF (she is due on Thursday) then I might not see a loss at all due to bloating...we'll see. I will probably test on Monday because I have an OBGYN appointment and I figure I might as well make sure it is BFN before meeting with her to discuss everything. My last appointment was in January and she was convinced I'd be pregnant within three months of the visit...so I'll be interested to hear her opinion of the situation.

I am torn about what to do if I don't get a BFP this month...might just NTNP because it feels silly to prevent after so many months of trying so hard...idk...I just wish it would have happened by now, ugh!

7DPO...nothing to report really...I have been really busy with grad school since I am taking three "fast track" courses this summer. I still haven't started my new job yet since there is more paperwork to be filled out, but overall I feel that might be a good thing as I am knocking out a lot of other responsibilities before starting. I am really hoping to see no spotting this month but I have spotted every months since ending birth control pills. Last month it was at 8DPO! Even if I could make it to 11 or 12DPO I'd be relatively happy. Gotta get those hormones in check!

How is everyone else doing? Man...we have not had a BFP here for awhile...come onnnnn BFP's!

December - wow you have a lot going on right now with Grad school and the new job. That is a tough decision to make about NTNP and actually preventing. Personally, I prevented for a long time and now wish that I had at least NTNP. If I had got pregnant we would have made it work. Now I want to get pregnant and I can't. You just never know what will happen in the future, but that's just me.

AFM: I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, still only 8dpo but temp is not looking good and I just don't feel it this month.

December - wow you have a lot going on right now with Grad school and the new job. That is a tough decision to make about NTNP and actually preventing. Personally, I prevented for a long time and now wish that I had at least NTNP. If I had got pregnant we would have made it work. Now I want to get pregnant and I can't. You just never know what will happen in the future, but that's just me.

AFM: I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, still only 8dpo but temp is not looking good and I just don't feel it this month.

You definitely aren't out yet...fingers crossed!!!

It is a tough choice for me whether to TTC or WTT...but I think I am going to forge ahead and TTC because I want a child with DH very badly at this point and we have already tried for a long time with no success so it seems silly to prevent. I will know the results of this cycle soon enough and then maybe I will discuss 100mg Clomid or something stronger for my next cycle to try and get more than one good egg. I also am going to ask about progesterone suppositories. Don't want to do anything too extreme beyond that right now but at least it will give us a better chance than we have had since being off Clomid. Ugh...damn this TTC sh**...one minute I convince myself it's all okay and the next I feel depressed because I feel like I can't do something that is supposed to come naturally...it doesn't help that not ONE person in my family has ever struggled with infertility, and both of DH's brothers both have kids. Blah. Back to doing some schoolwork for now to keep my mind occupied, haha.

December :hugs:

You do whatever you think feels right for you!!

Afm..cd10 today...already have a big follie on the right side...

Breaking Dawn - yay for a big follie! Are you using OPK's this month?

YAY Breaking Dawn!!! I really hope this will be your month...

I really think I will be out this cycle...even with my chemical pregnancies I had symptoms by 8DPO and I am not feeling anything. Not surprised since we didn't do anything "special" this month other than good 'ole sex which is enough to get some people knocked up, but not me lol. My friend who just had the baby said they are going to try to be pregnant again in six months...IDK how I feel about some of my friends going on to second pregnancies while I can't even conceive a first...really depressing :/

Had a really vivid dream that I got a BFP and felt so bummed when I woke up and realized it wasn't real. Even took a test this am because I thought maybe it was a sign (yeah right) and of course BFN. I'm 9DPO/CD28. At least I haven't had any spotting yet.

Ugh, I hate BFP dreams they are the worst and then you wake up and realize it's not true.

Hey Ladies, AF started 3 days early, blech. I am starting the Natural Fertility Prescription this next month, I have heard really good things about this, so hopefully this will help with my fun diagnosis of "unexplained infertility"
Breaking - it sounds like a promising month for you

:hugs: Maisy. I hate when she shows early!!!

I tested again today because I can't help myself...BFN. I don't know why but every day I wake up convinced I'll see a BFP because of all these intense dreams I've been having but obviously my subconscious is playing me for a fool lol. I have my OBGYN appointment tomorrow for discussing next steps. I'm 10DPO with no spotting as of yet...pretty good for a natural cycle for me.

:hugs: maisypie and December hate bfns and also hate AF both sucks! Good luck with your app tomoz December! We had our referal letter for ivf yesterday all a bit daunting now. The appointment will probsbly take some time to come through though so hoping for a surprise bfp before! I can only pray! Cd 12 today on clomid cycle and scan tomoz to see what's happening,, , feeling my ovaries aching a bit so expect to see a nice follicle or 2!

:hugs: maisypie and December hate bfns and also hate AF both sucks! Good luck with your app tomoz December! We had our referal letter for ivf yesterday all a bit daunting now. The appointment will probsbly take some time to come through though so hoping for a surprise bfp before! I can only pray! Cd 12 today on clomid cycle and scan tomoz to see what's happening,, , feeling my ovaries aching a bit so expect to see a nice follicle or 2!

Good luck IssacRalph!

I am trying not to get too down about the potential of another failed cycle. While I am not spotting yet I just know I'll be out and I hate this tedious waiting game to start again. I realize my sadness is really only prominent late in the TWW these days because I usually start a cycle feeling like it could be the one and then slowly as I get BFN after BFN I realize I'll be moving on to yet another cycle and it just sucks. I look at all the BFPs on Countdown to Pregnancy at 8, 9 and 10DPO and I should really stop doing it because I always test early and should really learn to wait and stop wasting money. Ugh. Tomorrow is my appointment and I am just hoping it'll get here fast and we can move on.

Maisy... Sorry AF got you :hugs:

December...hang in there hun. Twws tough especially the last bit ....that bfp is coming:)

AFM....no opks this cycle ....we had an iui...it was double IUIs yesterday and today....I, pretty sure I ovulated yesterday....now it's the tww....my least fav part.

Fortunately ..DH and I have a trip planned in 2 wks. so I will either be happy or crushed but ogling away!

Breaking Dawn, I bet you will be celebrating a nice BFP on vacation!!! It is definitely YOUR cycle...in fact I've got a feeling a bunch of BFP's will be coming up here :)

I tried being more open with one of my friends today about my struggles getting pregnant and she changed the subject...I wish this whole infertility bit wasn't so socially awkward because I think it would make me feel better to have some more support and understanding from people who I know...but I guess you can't understand without having gone through it. Ugh!

December - We are here for you even though your friend isn't very supportive :hugs:

BreakingDawn - :dust: hope you catch that egg :dust:

AFM - Huge temp drop below the coverline today so I'm pretty sure AF is coming early

11DPO/CD30 today and still no spotting but also still stark white tests. I'm pleased either way to have no spotting yet...of course I'd love a BFP but it's getting kind of late in my cycle to still be getting BFN. Just gotta wait and see...not too much longer till AF is due.

OBGYN appt went well. I had a surprise pap smear since I was overdue for it...fun stuff lol. So I am spotting a tiny bit but that's just from the pap. My OBGYN gave me a referral to an FS in the area who we are seeing on Monday for an initial consultation. Can't believe how fast we got in...and the first visit is totally complimentary which is awesome. This is definitely a step in the right direction :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->