Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

That is very fast December!
I am 8dpo and feel like AF will be here in her typical 2-3 days...

That is very fast December!
I am 8dpo and feel like AF will be here in her typical 2-3 days...

What were your CD21 progesterone levels? Don't count yourself out yet...lots of ladies get total AF symptoms before a BFP :)

I didn't do labs this cycle so I don't know what my p4 levels were.. low I'm sure.. old eggs!

I didn't do labs this cycle so I don't know what my p4 levels were.. low I'm sure.. old eggs!

My OBGYN said I might have poor quality eggs but idk because my P4 was always on the high side of normal. I guess this will all be discussed on Monday :)

December - you are getting to see a FS fast, most people have to wait like a month. That's great! I hope they can figure things out for you.

AFM - Just waiting for AF to show :(

I'm in the same boat as you hope. I was feeling good yesterday because of no pre-AF spotting but still BFN at 12DPO/CD31. My cycles are never longer than 32 days...so I pretty much feel out. Still, it feels awesome to have a somewhat normal LP for once! I have one FRER left that I'll take tomorrow and if it's negative maybe I'll try waiting to test again if I miss AF...we'll see.

I also have 1 test. Going to hold out till Thursday if AF doesn't show by then.

I'm getting a bit of tan/beige cm which I always get before pre-AF spotting but I'm still really pleased to have made it to 12DPO with no spotting...usually I get this cm on 9DPO or so.

AF is due tomorrow and still no spotting even after dtd which is extremely odd. Still BFN so I know I'm out...just hope she doesn't delay my next cycle too much.

Some ladies do get cramps before a BFP. That's the pain in the butt part of the TWW...so many PG symptoms are the exact same as AF symptoms.

AFM...I have no idea what is going on. I wish now that I had used OPKs so I could at least be sure of my DPO. I have never had a LP this long without spotting and I have NO symptoms...none. I basically feel like I do mid-cycle. I really hope I ovulated at all...I believe I did as I have never had a problem with that before but what the heck? I am going to REALLY try to not test for a few days and just see what happens. I still don't think I'll get a BFP this cycle but I can at least try to stop wasting money on FRER to just see BFN, lol. If AF still isn't here by Saturday maybe I will test then. Of course now I am reading about ladies who have been like 8 weeks or more pregnant with BFN...oh man...I'd go broke testing if that happened to me!

Started Spotting yesterday and :witch: showed today, I'm out. At least my cycle was shorter than last month.

*hugs* to you Hopethisyear. Hate that stupid witch :(

I am just in limbo right now completely...I even went for an intense run to see if that would start things along but nothing. Tomorrow is CD33...I have never had a cycle longer than 32 days other than with one chemical that ended up putting me at CD34...I found an internet cheapie that I can use tomorrow am...then if AF still isn't here by tomorrow evening perhaps I will run out and get more FRER...IDK...I just feel like I would have gotten a positive by now but I do admit this is a WEIRD cycle either way!

Hopethisyear :hugs: sorry AF got you.

December...sorry you're in limbo. Hoping that cheapie hpt will give you a bfp tomorrow:dance:

Fxforyou

AFM...I about 4dpiui...nothing special :shrug:

I got a faint BFP this am...still very cautious as it is VERY early (would be four weeks today)...no spotting at all though which is TOTALLY different from all of my previous positive cycles. I am going to hold out and try to test with a digital test tomorrow...once I get a confirmed digital I think I will go in for blood work to determine my initial beta. Hopefully this bean will be viable :)

Attachments

• june27bffp.jpg
    june27bffp.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 13
I need to keep myself OFF of Google...so many posters saying that a faint BFP late in their cycle turned into a chemical...I dunno what I will do with myself if I have another loss...I am going for a STAT beta and progesterone tomorrow...was going to just go today but I would like to see if I can get a positive digital tomorrow morning. I wish I could just enjoy getting a positive but I can't even imagine a successful pregnancy anymore after so many losses. Totally sucks :(

Congrats on your bfp December! I'd feel just the same hun but try and stay positive! 14dpo is still very early for a strong bfp and those internet cheapies can take a while also to build a strong line!

Congrats on your bfp December! I'd feel just the same hun but try and stay positive! 14dpo is still very early for a strong bfp and those internet cheapies can take a while also to build a strong line!

Thanks...just gotta wait and see...wish I could get a really nice positive for once with good numbers to at least have a chance to grow a bean...keeping my fingers crossed for now.

I can relate to how you feel December.. fingers crossed for you!

I can relate to how you feel December.. fingers crossed for you!

:hugs:

It's tough. I still believe somewhere in my mind that it could work out, and the biggest help to me right now is that I haven't had ANY spotting which is very different from my previous losses. It definitely feels bittersweet to get a positive when you can't get excited about it. I don't think anyone understands that unless they have gone through a loss. Tomorrow will make me officially late for AF since she is due today. I've never made it that far without spotting. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->