Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Hi gals! Just wanted to say hi. I know exactly how you all feel. We will get our rainbows soon though! :dust:

December....sorry to hear about the bleeding. Also.. sometimes a polyp can cause mid cycle bleeding. ( hope you get to the bottom of it)

Hope... hi there so glad to have you drop in. goodluck!

AFM... i tested last night and bfn..... sucks means I'm going back to meds and 630am dr appts
:(

So I totally forgot to drop in and let you know that last cycle was a bust, but I wasn't surprised.
I totally understand how everyone feels, it's a roller coaster of feelings every month.
I am CD12 so I should be ovulating any day now. So I'll be getting busy the next couple of days.
On another note I got a pelvic ultrasound which saw several follicles on my right ovary, so exciting and the lining looked great. The Dr. also decided to do a transvaginal ultrasound just in case and everything looked great! Very exciting, now if only it would happen!!
Good luck everyone!

Hey soz about the bfn breaking dawn I got one too on this natural cycle waiting for af today or tomoz and starting clomid, feeling ok but nervous about taking clomid it did give me a cyst on 3rd cycle last time I was on it!
Good luck Maiseypie I have to ring up for my mid cycle scan today for few weeks time hoping I have few follies also, fx'd!

blood test Thursday or Friday :) which ever i decide. I've really gotten my hopes up on this one!! as i did with the last IUI. when they tell you all the numbers are great or above average, and the timing is perfect it's so hard to not get your hopes up!! fingers crossed!! (i even decided that this is when i'll quit smoking and stick with it and so far i've done great)

Good luck jcr!
Af ridden today start clomid tomoz, bit scared!

I hope we get some BFPs soon! I am on CD 18 so I should be Oing at anytime now...I am not OPKing this month so I guess I won't be sure but I have pretty much Od on CD19 every single month. I have been making some serious lifestyle changes as well...I just finished my first week of Couch to 5K and I joined Weight Watchers online. I am not really overweight YET...but I have gained over 40lbs since being with my husband...I used to be 108 and now I am 153 at 5'5...I am hoping counting points instead of calories will be easier. It is scary how much some foods are worth in WW points!!! I hope that I can start trimming down and getting my lifestyle back to healthy and fit so that I can HOPEFULLY see an improvement in my cycle as I have read that being fit and healthy dramatically increases your chances of pregnancy. Anyway...just thought I'd share :) A little something positive today.

December - those all sound like fabulous steps you are taking towards your BFP! I read that lots of fresh fruits and veggies are good to. FX'd for you!

So according to FF I am 3dpo today. I really thought I O'd on Monday with the pains I was having, but FF says no. I'm thinking though if I O'd monday night I wouldn't see a temp rise until Wed...not really sure though, its all so confusing. Pretty sure we wasted this cycle though as we only :sex: once and that was on Monday. Now I have to tell my Dr. that we didn't follow his every other day plan...I feel like a kid who didn't do her homework.

December - those all sound like fabulous steps you are taking towards your BFP! I read that lots of fresh fruits and veggies are good to. FX'd for you!

So according to FF I am 3dpo today. I really thought I O'd on Monday with the pains I was having, but FF says no. I'm thinking though if I O'd monday night I wouldn't see a temp rise until Wed...not really sure though, its all so confusing. Pretty sure we wasted this cycle though as we only :sex: once and that was on Monday. Now I have to tell my Dr. that we didn't follow his every other day plan...I feel like a kid who didn't do her homework.

Good luck! I think I am also 3DPO but I stuck to my plan of NOT using OPKs this month so I really don't know for sure.

I forgot to mention...if I do get a BFN this cycle I am going to get fitted for a FemCap so I can prevent (though it's probably not even necessary) for a few months because I am starting a new job and I'd prefer to be a few months into it before getting pregnant...I'll just have to see what this cycle brings...as you all know you can't really plan to get pregnant at a specific time anyway but knowing my luck I'll get pregnant and have the worst morning sickness right from the get go at my new job :/

Hello everyone! This was my first clomid cycle after my miscarriage.. I had a pos opk yesterday at 1700 but we didn't get to bd :( nothing like missing the fertile window on a medicated cycle ugh!!!

Hey ladies, the witch got me late Friday night, so not happy! Day 3 today so clomid again for the 3rd month. I'm so despite for this to work! Babydust to everyone else on here!!

JCR - sorry AF got you

Alleysm - You aren't necessarily out if you can BD today. Some people don't O until up to 36 hours after a positive OPK. I have 3-4 days of + and then O.

December - hope you get that BFP this month :)

My best friend just texted me saying she is going into labor...I thought this time would be tough for me but I am actually genuinely happy for her and excited even though her little dude is a "surprise" birth control baby. I think I just have so much to appreciative of right now that TTC has not been on my mind at all. It also helps that DH and I have done NOTHING to conceive this month other than just having sex when we wanted to. I honestly have not felt better in a long time. I haven't decided what will happen after this cycle, but hopefully my OBGYN will fit me for FemCap so I can have it on hand just in case we decide to prevent for a few months while I get my wits at my new job :)

How is everyone???

I am 5DPO today so obviously nothing to report! Or at least I think I am 5DPO since I tend to ovulate on CD19 very regularly. Last month I started spotting at 8DPO so I am very much hoping that the spotting will stay away this month to at least give me a somewhat normal LP without medication. I have been sticking to eating healthy and working out for a little over a week now, and I feel great. I woke up at 5:30 this morning and I am NOT a morning person but I just have so much more energy already!

My best friend gave birth at 2:27am after a REALLY short labor and delivery. Her son is gorgeous. I hope I get to experience it some day :)

Hey December, congrats for your friend. I have many friends right now all preggers, I'm hoping it is catching.
I am 7dpo with all the same symptoms I have every other month. Does anyone else experience every other month symptoms? One month I have almost no PMS and my bb's get sore right before AF. Then the next month I have PMS 7-10 days before AF with bb's being sore the entire time!
I feel that because I get the same symptoms that I am out, I find these symptoms very discouraging.

I'm 6dpo today and not much, just the normal twinges I always get. Since starting clomid I no longer get the sore boobs that I used to get right after O until AF comes.

looks like a lot of us are around the same DPO...let's hope for a slew of BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->