Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Testing to see if this shows the line better. This camera really sucks at picking up lines.

I started a progress tracking thread for my tests so I don't clutter this thread up too much with my obsessive compulsive POAS issues haha. You can check here for updates and I will post major updates to this thread as well <3

ANYWAY...I want to hear from everyone else...any updates from anyone??? BTW J_Lynn got her BFP, not sure if you want to add her to the first page but she was a regular poster here for a bit :)

UPDATE: Having some light spotting now. Yes I know this can be "normal" but this is how all of my other CPs have started. Between the light lines and the spotting I am pretty much sure this is another CP. Sorry to be so negative but I am just sick to death of this sh**. Ugh :(

Attachments

• 2013-06-28 08.19.47760305617.jpg
    2013-06-28 08.19.47760305617.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
Initial beta came back at 20.3. Progesterone did not go stat for some reason so I have to wait until Monday to find out what it is. I am not sure how to feel. It's still a really low number :/

Hey December still have high hopes for you! Remember you don't know when you ovulated so it may be low xx

First ever digital BFP.

Attachments

• 2013-06-28 17.48.07-347666190.jpg
    2013-06-28 17.48.07-347666190.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 4
I am soooo happy for your December, you must be very very excited!! Here's hoping it sticks!!

I am cautiously excited because it seems like I have amazingly good progression in just one day. Fingers crossed that low hormones are due to early pregnancy.

Yay December! Your levels may still be low, do you have another blood test coming up? You want to see those numbers doubling....Fingers crossed this is your sticky BFP!

Thank you all...very cautious right now though I am seeing progression.

Attachments

• 2013-06-28 20.20.52701781672.jpg
    2013-06-28 20.20.52701781672.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 6
My FMU test is quite a bit lighter than my evening test...but darker than the fmu test from 24 hours ago...I am praying that I just have better evening urine (it seems that way) and that HOPEFULLY this isn't a sign of an impending CP.

Yeah much darker lines December good luck! Finally got my digi pos opk today cd 18 so delayed ovulation for me on clomid it seems.

Yeah much darker lines December good luck! Finally got my digi pos opk today cd 18 so delayed ovulation for me on clomid it seems.

I always ovulate on day 19 (or around there I guess) and my ob swore that Clomid would make ovulate on the "typical" day 14...nope! I kept o'ing around day 19. Good luck this cycle <3

First one was 48 hours ago...what do you guys think? Would they be getting darker if my hormones were going down? Still feeling so unsure because of the 20 beta.

Attachments

• 20130629_130634-1660857501.jpg
    20130629_130634-1660857501.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 6
What did I miss December ?

I got my beta right around the time of my very faint BFP and it was a 20.3. I felt like it was really low and my doctor said it is "inconclusive." Still waiting on progesterone (should have that on Monday). No spotting at all so far and tests are progressing REALLY well so I may have just caught it super early. I had a veryyyy faint positive on FRER with a beta of 9 before so it's possible I had a 9/10 with my first BFP that went up to 20. After all, everyone is a 20 at some point, but most women don't even POAS until they are late...keeping everything crossed that I will get a good beta on Monday! I did take a 50miu test and it was positive so I am hoping that's a good sign!!!

Well, seems to be a 4th chemical. Going to stop TTC because I can't take another loss. Maybe save up for adoption or genetic/immune testing. Can't go through this again.

Now I don't know. Last night I started having light cramps and lower back pain with brown spotting...I took a test and it was quite a bit lighter...figured another chemical...took a test with FMU this am and spotting stopped...quite a bit darker. WTF. I have nooooo idea what's going on. I still think chemical, and I HOPE not ectopic or something else like that...ugh.

Betas tomorrow December ? If so try to relax until then. Have you gotten your p4 number back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->