Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Hey Chickies,

I've been so busy at work today just logged in now.

Hopeful- i am 10 dpo today...i'm trying not to even think about it, its driving me nuts:wacko:

i feel so normal it's not even funny...i guess my back pain is the only thing i dont usually get, but i'm just putting this down to clomid... I've put everything bad down to clomid this month..including the most obvious part to dh which has definately been my moods...:blush:

Bean, how u doing? pls tell me AF has stayed away!

dream & hopesfading hope u guys are doing well... X:hugs:

Hi all

Hope everybody is good. Have a lovely day planned taking my eldest to the Blackcountry Museam with my mom. Hoe it takesmy mind off things bit to.

I think I am 8-10 days past (if I did Ovulate) and stil getting af pains.

Thinking of everybody.

Pink - we are nearly at same point in cycle.

Hopefulchick - I don't think perole always realsie what they are saying. I am one of 4 aswell my mom never had any problems conceiving, did however have to have lots of meds partic with last to sustain pregnancy. My best friend and I were talking a few days ago and she asked how long we had been trying "I said 20 months now" to which she replied that isn't that long. My friend conceived 2 without having to try that long. KNow she didn't mean to hurt my feelings.

Hopesfading - how are you doing?

XX

bean, i cant remember if i have already asked you, but did you get the bloating from the clomid? and if so are you still bloated?

i am still bloated and it is driving me banannas:wacko: i feel so uncomfortable, i hate it!

will u test or are you going to wait?

Thanks Beanwood:hugs: I know they mean well. I hope you enjoy your day:thumbup:

Pink- I believe everyone on this thread had to deal with being bloated. Besides the sore nipples, I would have to say that being bloated was on of the worst symptoms! I hope it settles down soon for you.

Fingers crossed for all of you.:flower:

Hi

Pink - I do still feel a bit bloated but nothing like I was. I have no hpts and am trying really hard to resist buying them. To be honest I am not feeling very hopeful. Just feel that I am going to come on. Have stinking headache aswell. How are you feeling? When are you going to test?

Hi Hopefulchick and Hopes fading hope you are ok.
XX

Hi ladies. I hope everyone is OK today? Beanwood, am urging the witch to stay far from your door... I hope all the horrid symptoms fade for you all too.
Just read on another thread of a lady who has just got her BFP on 1st cycle of clomid - I love these stories!
Afm, nothing to report really, CD 6, 4 days into my clomid; OH swears I am more emotional and needy than ever (cheeky sod for saying it though he just may have a point)! I have had a few random tummy aches but I can't be sure it's related. Now af has gone we shall start the BD'ing and I am aiming for every other day throughout cycle?!
I will start OPK's in a few days and have ordered soft cups too! Been away over night and annoyingly they have tried to deliver but taken them to the post office so I will not be able to collect until Mon now. Dying to have a go and see if I can put them in!
Looking forward to everyone's updates. X

Hi Born2beamommy

This is only my first round, so not an expert. Only thing I would say is just try and go with however you are feeling an dnot be to hard on yourself. You many however not have any symptons. For me the worst thing has been moods, bloating and headaches. Not all at the same time I hasten to add. When I was taking the tablet I had terrible a terrible headache for about 3 days. The doc prescribed me some soluble paracetomol and it really works. Then I have had bloating and moods (being emotional/teary) throughout. The headaches are starting to return now and I am coming to teh end of my cycle. Oh and I had a rash, it didn't hurt though and went after a few days. Remember though not everybody has any symptons. I will take it again if that helps even though at one point I didn't think I would.

Good luck it will all be worth it. Keep posted on your progress. xx

Hopes fading good luck with the soft cups. Had never heard of them myself either. X

Born2beamommy, 1st cycle for me too so no tips apart from maybe to take the pills at night as it may lessen the side effects? That is how I was advised and what I am doing.
Beanwood, I have a rash too but wasn't going to say anything as I have the same rash quite often. It's really strange but usually if I am getting any kind of illness, I get this rash and then tend not to get very ill, if you know what I mean? Anyway, I have it now and I have a feeling it's the clomid as there is absolutely nothing wrong with me besides! How strange. X

I never get rashes so for me it i assumed that it had to be the clomid. But as I said earlier it did not hurt or itch or anything. X

No, it's just red (a little like measles) and for me on my neck, chest, tummy, groin and inner arms. Always in those places for me. Someone once told me it's a viral rash but I have mentioned it to a Pharmacist and a GP who each looked at me like I was crazy. I have been getting this 4-6 times a year maybe, for approx. 10 years now and I am fairly sure I am a pretty healthy person with no diseases! Who knows if it's connected to the clomid but it really feels to me as though it is this time?

Hello Ladies:flower:

Beanwood- How are you feeling today? Any difference? When does AF usually show her face? FX for you :happydance:

Hopesfading- Sorry to hear about your rash. My sister had extremely sensitive skin and would have rashes for just about anything. I hope you feel better soon. Getting ready for serious BD!! Good luck. Did you pick up any preseed? What day are you starting opk's? FX :thumbup:

Dream- Have you talked with fs? Hope there's some good news! FX

Born2BeAMommy- Love your name!! I am on my second cycle (day 2 of Clomid). Just like last cycle, not really any difference while taking the pills but right around ovulation time it really hit me and I did not feel normal until the second day of AF! The two major things were bloating and sore nipples. But like Beanwood said everyone is different. FX Clomid takes it easy on you:thumbup: Good luck! Keep us updated.

AFM- Picked up Soft cups and opk's today :happydance: Still have some preseed from last cycle. I have been drinking green tea to see if it increases my CM. I don't usually have an issue with CM but with all the BD, the more the merrier. :thumbup: I am just feeling anxious about DH. I hope he doesn't feel pressured to perform. It really got to him last cycle. I am trying to not talk to much about it which is difficult because he works out of town and we have to arrange his work schedule around my ovulation it:dohh::dohh::dohh: Please let this be OUR cycle! Best wishes ladies. Keep me updated....

Have you girls heard of the Sperm Meets Egg Plan?? I was thinking about trying it, but not sure because of DH schedule.:shrug:

Hi Hopefulchick

based on my previous cycles I would expect to start spotting tomorrow and than full cycle by wed/thur. Am still getting lets of AF pains and that is it really. Am weeing a lot but think that is prob because I am off work and making lots of tea. Thats it, so no signs that make me think this could be the month. Prob best as if you start thinking that you are then it is even more disappointing. Am not feeling to bad really. Anyway am glad that you are getting to bd point as atleast you feel like you are moving forward a bit then. Hope your dh is ok and and doesnt't feel pressured. We worry about so much don't we, us not being able to get pregnant and about putting pressure on them. Is it any wonder that we get stressed.

Good luck to all. XX

Hey Bean,

have been feeling pains on and off in my abdomen, also have had some waves of nausea the last 2 days but havent been nauseous yet...apart from that i'm ok babe!

how about you? i've got 2 days to go, but not even thinking of testing...DH wants me to test but i cant bring myself to do it...dont feel positive because i'm so use to getting BFN's and really want to avoid seeing that BFN for as long as possible....

if i don't get AF by friday i'll prob test then...but i'm currently 12 dpo today!

have u tested yet?

hopeful, dream, hopes fading - hope you are all well.

born2beamommy - this was also my first month on clomid and i took it at night to offset any side effects...i didnt have any effects whilst i was taking the pills, just mild headaches, which are still lurking around even now. Everyone reacts differently to it. Try not to read too much about it either...i read so many different posts by different people, that it actually took me 3 months to build up the courage to actually take the first pill:wacko:...i was freaking out about the side effects that much...But seriously i didn't have no where near the side effects i was expecting. Good luck hun!

hope everyone is having a good weekend xoxo:hugs:

Hi all

Pink have not tested yet. Am not buying any either. Had lots of af pains in the night.h

Hopefulchick, Hopesfading, BTBM hope you are all getting on ok with yours.

X

Good morning ladies. I am sniggering away to myself as I sit here drinking green tea and grapefruit juice (Hopeful; I though grapefruit was for increased CM and grn tea for fertility in general)? I also just took my folic acid and 1000mg (bought completely by mistake as they are seriously huge) evening primrose capsule!
Finished the clomid last night and feel really good knowing that in theory, eggies should be growing soon :-D Just one fly in my ointment - I woke at 6am to take my temp and low and behold, when I reached under my pillow to get my BBT I realised I'd gone to bed tipsy and put my toothbrush there instead! I had to laugh though!

I am starting OPK's CD9 - be honest though ladies, anyone think that's too late? Hopeful, how about you?

Pink, Bean; I know I do not need to tell you both but try not to over think it, we all know of BFP's that have come following loads of symptoms - and those that have come after none at all...
Bean it's really sweet that your DH wants you to test but you are doing the right thing waiting. Stay strong and I hope that the next few days go quickly for you both.

Hopeful, let me know how you get on with the cups - I can't wait for mine to arrive! I hope we can both manage not to talk about it too much this cycle as it does add pressure to the OH's, especially if they are inclined that way anyway. How hard is it not to though!!!

Happy Sunday's one and all.

X

Hopeful, I have heard of Sperm Meets Egg Plan but not tried it as my OH struggles to meet my demands at the best of times (he would kill me if he knew I wrote this). It sounds good though and if your OH is willing then go for it!
TMI I know but I can't resist - we had the very best BD last night and I am really hoping we can continue like this for the month!!!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->