Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Hee hee hopefulchick, i think clomid is good prepaation for pregnancy!! xx

I use them hun!! They are GREAT!! Save on the mess and leaks!!:haha:
I was a bit anxious at first when i saw the size of them but theyre really easy to use, im defo going to keep using them, which reminds me, i need to order some!! :thumbup: x

Dream- do you use them for AF or ttc? I am really considering giving it a go after BD.:shrug:

TTC hun. I pop them in after BDing and they're great!!I love that they can be left in for 12 hours too!! Means that we have more flexibility with our BDing. Before wed only BD on evening as didnt want to move around too much and lose the spermies!! How they're snug and safe inside, we can dtd whenever we want! x

Thanks dream. I'm gonna pick some up and try them out:thumbup: I hate having to lie there for 30 minutes every time (feels like an eternity:jo:) :haha:

Hi Girls,

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better!:thumbup:

i had never heard of soft cups - so i just googled them to see what it is...hehehe:blush: i've never seen them but i'm assuming they are alot better than tampons?!

:hugs:

Hi everyone

Am feeling af pains. UGGGHHHHHHHH. :growlmad:

How is everybody else. :hugs:

X

oh really bean?
is this the first time in ur cycle u feel like ur getting af?

reason i ask is because i've had back pain for the last week - like when ur just about to get af and i'm 5 days away.....

Hello ladies. Sounds like we are all a little more upbeat; I do hope so. Thanks for all your updates on OPK's - they are all helpful. I am only on CD4 so not going to start using until CD9 but I am today going to order some more on-line as I don't think the 7 I have will be enough. I am going to try a mixtre of CB and cheaper ones (wish I could afford all CB but it begins to get a little out of hand)! Will let you know how I am getting on.

I had to LOL, my OH and I are spending the night away on Friday and I said to him last night that I am worried I will forget to take my clomid and thermometer with me! He looked at me like I was an alien and said "as if there's any chance of that"! Me thinks I am border line (alright, completely) obsessed already! This had better work for us, the good Lord only knows what will become of us otherwise..

So, reading about soft cups and this is a new concept for me. Am I right in thinking you insert them after BD to stop the semen from escaping? Do some people use tampons for this too?! Shoot me now if I completely misunderstood and the poor lady who mentioned tampons is actually referring to af! I hate having to lay still for 20 mins or so after BD and even when I do, I find that when I stand up, there is still leakage (sorry for graphic details!)

Perhaps I need to be looking into these soft cups too!

X

Hi

Unfortunetly af pains prior to af are quite normal for me even this early. Went for my 21 day blood test today so will see what that says - assuming I have gone for it at the right time. Think I had pos opk last fri/sat, but had a bit of egg white cm few days before that so are a bit confused. AAAAHHHH. I hate being so intune with all the aches and pains. Oh well. Thank you everyone for being so kind especialy when you don,t all feel great yourselves. XX

Pink hope the back pain is a good sign for you.

Beanwood & Pink- FX :af::af::af: I hope that witch stays far away from you!

Good luck on day 21 bloods Beanwood:thumbup:

Hopesfading- I don't think tampons are used after BD :haha: At least I hope not:dohh: I looked up the price for softcups and they were only $7.99 for a box. :thumbup:

Dream- Have you spoke to doc yet? FX

AFM- First pill tomorrow, trying to hold on to my last bit of sanity:wacko:

Oh dear - I really am stupid at times! Still, my gaff may have made a few snigger, I do hope so! I shall read up more on soft cups and maybe add them to my purchase later on today!

So you are clomid days 2-6 starting tomorrow?

Agreed, may the witch stay far away from all the hopefuls, some success stories would be amazing.

X

Called odcs back, no news today. Maybe tomorrow.
Have just found out my little sister is pregnant. Happy for her but feeling even more of a failure. God i hate how much ttc hurts.

Hi all

In bed so thought I would say hi. Dreamofabean you are not a failure at all. I know how hard it is when you hear of someone announcing pregnancy. You are happy for them, probably more so because you know how hard it is and you don't want others to to go through it. When it happens for you though it will all have been worth it. I remember how I felt when trying for my first, I thought it would never happen. But it did and I have a very cheeky 5 year old to prove it. Sending you lots of thoughts and hope.

And to all you other girls lots of baby dust aswell.

XX

Dream-:hugs::hugs::hugs: I truly understand. I just had a conversation with my mother today and she adamantly stated that I should have no trouble conceiving because she didn't (four kids) and neither did my little sister (who has 3 kids) so why would I? I love my mom but sometimes she says some insensitive things. She even conceived while on birth control so she does not understand why it is so hard for me.:dohh: Unless you have experienced infertility, you have no idea of the heartache that comes with it. I wish I could take your pain away.:flower:

Oh dear - I really am stupid at times! Still, my gaff may have made a few snigger, I do hope so! I shall read up more on soft cups and maybe add them to my purchase later on today!

So you are clomid days 2-6 starting tomorrow?

Agreed, may the witch stay far away from all the hopefuls, some success stories would be amazing.

X

:flower:I take the pills on cycle days 5-9 FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"