Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Bean-:hugs::hugs: Sorry you keep getting comments on your belly. I know it is annoying.:ignore: I have not been bloated since two days after AF which is a good thing I guess. Hopefully AF won't arrive for you but if she does then your bloating may subside:flower:. AF should be 3 days late for you, correct me if I am wrong. And you haven't had any spotting? Sounds good. How many hpt's did you buy? FX

Torilou- Hi:flower: Sorry I do not get follicle monitoring. I only get day 21 bloods. Consider yourself lucky:thumbup: I am not certain but I do believe they are performed using trans-vaginal ultrasound. Good luck with Clomid. Keep us updated:thumbup:

How is everyone else? It seems quiet today. Maybe everyone is enjoying their weekend:thumbup:

AFM- I got a positive today and DH is home for the next few days. Wish me luck. I really hope this is my cycle[-o<[-o<[-o<FX

What a nightmare bean!! My tummy is also really bloated!! Just not shifting at all, hope it does if af comes!!!
Cant wait until you test again beanwood, its sounding positive that youre this late!! xxxx

Hi all

I did a test this morn. very faint line started to show after a minute, got darker but still very faint in comparison to the control line. Am trying not to feel to excited as is faint. My husband could see it aswell though. OMGoodness.

Hope everybody is ok. XXX

Welcome torilou - ihave never had scan for it either - sorry i can't help. XX

Bean - this is excellent news!!! Was it a clear blue test or something? Just wondering how soon it is worth you repeating?! I am quite blown away!

Hi everyone else and good news that you got a pos Hopeful - happy BD'ing! I didn't test yesterday, it just didn't work out. I aim to test around 5pm today but I have no expectations. Haven't had any twinges or CM at all.

X

Hi Hopes fading

Have not used a brand test they were a pound for 3 strips. Says 25 detection hcg, which is low so should show from day of missed period. Have one left so will use that tomorrow and wait and see what that says, may have to buy more expensive one. Heard the boots own is very good.

Good luck with the opk tests.

XX

Bean- I really hope this is it for you!!!! So exciting! :wohoo:
Try to get a digital if you can! And post the pic. We need all the inspiration we can get!:flower:

Hopes- Sorry testing didn't work out yesterday. Hopefully today will be better:thumbup: I have not had any ovary pain this cycle, at least nothing compared to last cycle. Fingers crossed for dark lines:flower:

Hope everyone is well:hugs:

Hi

I gave in and tested again. The line started to show within about 10 seconds, but was again very faint. Got stronger, but still not very dark. Am definetly going to buy a another test tomorrow - not a dip one.
Hopeful how is the bd going.

XX

Bean- :happydance::headspin::wohoo::dance: Can't wait for tomorrow!

The BD is soooooo much better than last cycle. No pressure! Everything is so much more relaxed:thumbup: We BD on CD 5, 9, 12, 13 and will today (14) and tomorrow (15) and skip one day and BD on CD 17. Sorry if tmi:dohh:

Just did another OPK, it is SUPER dark. :happydance: FX

:headspin:Bean, I am sure this is it. As I have heard many before me say; "a line is a line"! Do try and get a digital test soon though - with conception indicator if poss! Hugs - you must be out of your mind with excitement and wonder right now. X

Dream; when are you expecting the witch? Naturally, I am praying she doesn't darken your door!

Hopeful, I finally got a clear blue OPK to work today though it was negative. I am trying not to over think it; I may still OV or may have already and not detected it - either way, OH does not need to know, he just needs to keep dancing with me!!

I am awfully hot today - very flushed. Probably doesn't mean anything but there!:hugs:

Hope everyone is happy, enjoy what's left of the weekend. X

Hopeful - not tmi at all. Glad it has been easier this monthas far as bd goes. How are the side effects so far.

Hopesfading glad you figured out the opks. I have to say i used them first time this month and didn't really get on with them myself.

Wonder definetly - keep thinking it is just wrong. Really don't want to get hopes up, so are remaining cautious at mo.

Dream - how are you?

Bean, it pays to be cautious, I would be the same. I still have a good feeling though! It's good to hear that you didn't get on with the OPK's yet here you are with a probable BFP. That gives me hope

Hopeful; fantastic news about the BD; actually enjoying it is the ultimate aim hey. :winkwink: I am the same this cycle; it is a pleasure and not a chore, just as nature intended it to be! Long may it continue for us both.. So far we have BD CD 6, 8, 11 & 13. I just hope it's enough and at the right time.

Fingers crossed for you hopes and bean:flower:

Keep us updated:thumbup:

Dream- you ok?:shrug:

Everyone else getting on good?:hugs:

Bean- I hope this is it so you can spread some of that baby dust to the rest of us:hugs:

Hi all

Just did a test - superdrug own brand pregnancy test. Says you can use 4 days before due. A definite line. BFP.

Hope you are all ok.
XX

:wohoo: Over the moon for you, congrats. Now, stay in touch, I am sure that I speak for the others when I say we will want to know how you are getting on.

:dust:Thank you

I was hoping that you would say that, would like to stick around if thats ok with everyone. This is the only thread that i am on. In disbelief to be honest. Just hope it sticks now.

Baby dust, baby dust, baby dust to you all...............................................

I am sure it will stick, look after yourself 100%. It's funny but ever since I classed myself as LTTC I have had a feeling that even when I do get my BFP, this is where I will feel more comfortable. Women who have experienced none of the heartache of TTC will always have a slightly different experience of pregnancy, or at least that's what I think! The way I see it is that you can now give hope to all the others still trying. X

Bean- OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:yipee::yipee::yipee:

For some reason, you getting your BFP makes me feel so hopeful that mine is soon to come. Unbelievable:happydance:. How precious:cloud9: And you better not go anywhere. It wouldn't be the same without you around.

Where is dream? She is gonna flip when she hears:headspin:

Thanks for making my day:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am sure it will stick, look after yourself 100%. It's funny but ever since I classed myself as LTTC I have had a feeling that even when I do get my BFP, this is where I will feel more comfortable. Women who have experienced none of the heartache of TTC will always have a slightly different experience of pregnancy, or at least that's what I think! The way I see it is that you can now give hope to all the others still trying. X
Definitely Agree:thumbup:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

YAY!!! Congarst Bean!!! Was SIL's wedding yesterday so not been on!! How exciting!!! This is amazing!!! :cloud9::cloud9:

Hows everyone else???
AFM: Nothing! FF has me at 4dpo, it lies!! Ive not oved, just wacky temps, were taken at diff times, might use the adjuster to get it more accurate xx

Hi all

Thank you, thank you so much for your support. I don't know what would have done without you guys to talk to the last few weeks.

Am thinking of you all.

Dream is it wednesday you see your doc?

Hopeful your cycle seems to have gone really fast.

Hopes how you doing?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"