Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

No, im not seeing doc until october, but i can call nurse on wednesday as shes back off hols!! Good memory hun!!! :)
Im soooo pleased for you! Bet youre ecstatic!! xxx

Hey all. OPK negative again; I fear I missed my peak - or I haven't OV'd. Am CD 14; is that too late to OV with clomid? I am sooooo confused! Still, at least I have got the tests to work, that is something I suppose!

Dreams, how are you getting on with the softcups?

Hopeful, are you still doing plenty of dancing - or more relaxed now OV has been? I am just curious to know how others play it, if(?!) I get a smiley I don't know how much longer to keep up the every other day dancing, as OH is starting to lose interest a bit :wacko: I thought men were supposed to want to do it all the time?!

Hi to anyone I have forgotten and wouldn't it be fab to get another BFP shortly...

X

I love softcups hun! They are a genius invention! Havent used em lately though as no sign of ov and its too expensive to use every time we bd just incase!!! ;) xxx

Hi all

Hopes i think i had a pos opk on cd 16. I did not really understand the whole line density though, could n't tell whether it was or not as it was slightly lighter than the control line and i understand that they have to be the same. It was the darkest line that i had though. Thats why i say i didn't get on with them was always unsure.

Hopw everyone else is good. XXXX

Hopeful, are you still doing plenty of dancing - or more relaxed now OV has been? I am just curious to know how others play it, if(?!) I get a smiley I don't know how much longer to keep up the every other day dancing, as OH is starting to lose interest a bit :wacko: I thought men were supposed to want to do it all the time?!

X

We BD today but are dying to take a break:wacko: Men do lose interest and so do we:haha: Last cycle, after ovulation, DH ran as far away from me as he could:haha: I think it really sucked the life out of him. He tends to overthink things and really felt the pressure to perform. Things were better this cycle but my DH thinks ivf would be simpler than timed intercourse :dohh:
Poor guy. I really hope this is our cycle[-o<

How many days are your cycle usually?

Deja vu :help: Just like last cycle, right at ovulation:

- nipples sore
- breast swollen
- very bloated
- ovary pains

I was really hoping this cycle would be different:nope:

Hi all

Just did a test - superdrug own brand pregnancy test. Says you can use 4 days before due. A definite line. BFP.

Hope you are all ok.
XX

OMGoodness Bean ' CONGRATULATIONS BABE!!!":dance::dance::dance: THAT IS FANTASTIC! you must be over the moon....im so happy for you.

i havent been on for a while, been car shopping with DH and really been trying to keep busy.

i hope everyone else is doing well.

once again Congrats bean, keep us posted. :hugs:

Thank you Pink.

Am still in shock actually - feel a bit sick though.

How are you doing?

Hope everybody is ok, thinking of you. xx

hey Bean,

i'm ok....didnt end up doing clomid this month, was so depressed and couldnt bring myself to do it....i dont know wot was wrong - just felt so emotionally unstable...i'm ok now...thanks for asking.

i think we've bitten the bullet and will move straight into ivf sep 10th...(when af arrives).

I'm so nervous but i think it's the only way now...

i'm so so happy for u hun...i pray you have a happy and healthy 9 months....please stay in touch i'd love to see how u are progressing and how many little bubbles u have in there...:thumbup:

so ur morning sickness has already started...all of it is worth it now babe! i want all updates hunny! Big Big CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!:hugs:

Hello ladies.

Thanks Bean, I won't give up hope just yet. I will test in another 3 hours. (the working day seems to drag so much more when I can't have a drink or a wee)! I bet you have never been so pleased to be feeling sick!

Pink, I'm glad you are OK now and have a game plan. Please do keep in touch and let us know how things are going for you.

Hopeful, hopefully our men will not have to put up with too much more TI - seems neither can really handle it! I keep saying to mine hang in there baby, as soon as I am pregnant it's all about you and you can have as many **** ****!!!!! as you like :tease: and sorry if TMI!

Sorry you are having these symptoms but try not to read anything in to it re the outcome.

Dust to one and all and I will let you know the result of my OPK.

X

hey girls,
How bizarre is my body: on cd41 i think and just got a + opk again.... although tummy feels like af is coming? how random!x

Dream- How crazy is that? I know you must be confused:wacko: I hope you get some answers real soon. I have heard that some hormonal problems can cause random positive opks throughout your cycle. I hope it gets better soon :hugs:FX

Hopes- Good luck with testing. I know it sucks to hold your urine:growlmad:Maybe try chewing some gum:shrug: How is your CM? Sorry if tmi.:blush:

I am not gonna read into any symptoms:nope:. Believe me, I learned my lesson the first cycle. I guess this is just how my body reacts after O on Clomid.:shrug:
I am not gonna symptom spot or test. I promised myself:blush: How pathetic is that?:dohh:

I really hope this cycle is it for all of us. :hugs:

Bean- Did you contact FS yet? Let us know how it goes. :flower:

That is strange Dream! How long is your cycle usually?

I just got another negative on OPK, when I took the test out of the holder the line was fainter than it has been up until now. I think that maybe I missed my peak but will continue to test and BD for the next few days just incase.

Hopeful, my cycle is 32 days on average. I thought before the clomid that if I do OV, then I do so late in my cycle. I assumed that clomid would make me OV earlier though?

Oh, I don't know! I suppose it doesn't really matter too much - the important thing is to keep stocked up with :spermy: and catch an eggy if one is released! Trying to actually find out if and when OV occurs seems as likely as finding a needle in a haystack; with my eyes closed while wearing gloves and boots :shrug:

We must have been posting at the same time Hopeful! I have not had much in the way of CM sadly, no EWCM at all.

I am with you, after the last big disappointment in June I absolutely will not play the guessing game or test before af is properly late. It's soooo tempting but the upset of a BFN is not something I ever want to experience again. It sends me on a massive downer instantly and not only is it bad for me, it isn't very nice for poor OH either. You know how it is; our nearest and dearest suffer the most and I think ine has already suffered enough!

I saw a post recently where someone asked what it is that want to be Mum's are most looking forward to? For me it's all about seeing the look on OH's face when I tell him we are expecting, and then when he sees the scan and finally meets our baby. Those moments will be priceless and imagining them is what keeps me hopeful.

Lately I have been trying to think how I will tell him when we do get our BFP but for the life of me I can't think of a fantastic way. Perhaps it will just come to me in a moment of inspiration when the time is right?

I too wish that it may be the end of this stage of the game for each and every one of us.

X

I dont really know how long my cycle should be!! Last 3 have been 36 days, 42 days and then 103 days!! So no idea!!x

Oh that makes it hard, you poor thing. How long will you give it before you poas?

Hi all

Pink - keep us informed with the ivf. I am glad you made a decision, that alone helps you to move forwards sometimes.

Hopeful and hopes - i tried really hard not to sympton spot but it is impossible.

Dream - will you speak to the nurse about how long your cycle is. Will they give you anything?

Hopeful I am going to lyme regis tomorrow for 3 nights so have not phoned docs yet. Thought would do it when get back and go in that week.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hopes- You make me want to laugh and cry at the same time. Laugh at your needle in a haystack comment :haha:and cry when you speak of all the new experiences to be shared with DH:cry:. You know you can't make these kind of comments and expect a woman on Clomid to remain calm:rofl: I think you are right, you may have missed your peak, which in a way does not matter as much as having the spermies in there when you O. So you are doing everything right :thumbup:

Dream- Maybe the nurse will prescribe Provera to get you rolling. You speak to her tomorrow right? Good luck :flower:

Bean- Hope you have fun on your trip. Hey, at least you won't have AF there to bother you.:winkwink: Enjoy:flower: I know it is impossible to not symptom spot but I am gonna really try this time:^o

Pink- Glad you are feeling better about everything. Please keep us updated. I really don't know too much about ivf and would like to hear about your experiences. Good luck :hugs:

AFM- I should be about 3 dpo (according to Fertility Friend). Not feeling so bad at the moment. Actually feel way better than yesterday. Just cleaned the entire house :dishes:and about to get started on school work (just started back yesterday):book:. Great way to keep my mind busy in the ttw. FX ladies.

Thanks girls! Yup will tell nurse everything and hope they'll do something!! xx

HI Girls,

thanks for all ur warm wishes and i will still pop in ( if i'm still welcome) to see how everyone is going)...

Bean - make sure u let me know that everything is good with u and ur bubble and definately want to know how many bubbles u got in there girl:thumbup:

Good luck girls and i'll definately let u know before i start with ivf and how i go.....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->