Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

hey ladies I can read and focus today! yey! so it looks like its not permenant damage :)

still cant read for long and I dont want to push it but its fab! Can only see sparkles everywhere now - which is kind of pretty :)

dream my temps are much higher on clomid as well so fingers crossed its a good thing! I look like Im getting my dip before ov but we'll see what tomorrows temp says - got EWCM as well today but its only CD10 so who knows! we'll just keep on :sex:

what CD are you on now hopeful? I dont do OPKs to be honest as I lost all patience with them as I always get endless positives so I just rely on ff - have you done the chart overlay thing to see if you have any patterns? I have such random cycles I thought I wouldnt have a pattern but I do even on the annov cycles which was amazing to me!

you may still be in there hopeful - fingers crossed

any sign of AF for the ladies in waiting?

:flower:

Rowan- I am on CD 14, which may not seem like much but my last two cycles I ovulated by now and my cycle usually lasts an average of 26 days. So frustrated right now!! :growlmad:

Wow, that Clomid sure made you see some crazy things! Fingers crossed this is your cycle :thumbup: If not, maybe they will switch you to the other fert. med (femara). I hope your sight improves real soon!

Can I ask how do you do a chart overlay on ff?? Thanks :flower:

FX

2ww and dying!! really hoping that AF stays away and next sunday (3 days late) I'll get my BFP!!!! FX'd really!!!! hope we all get those BFPs soon

Hi girls,
hopeful, any sign of ov yet honey??
Rowan hope you're feeling a bit better!!
Born2be i can ponly imagine how hard the 2ww is!! Esp after clomid! Am praying i get a proper 2ww this cycle with a super result at the end!! :) xx

Born2Be- Hope your tww speed by and you get your bfp!!!

Dream- No sign of O. Starting to feel really down again, like before the Clomid. I can not believe this is how my last cycle is ending :cry: Sorry to be such a downer but I am really frustrated with my body. I keep thinking well maybe I missed my surge but my temps do not lie. They have reamined consistently low :dohh: No ewcm at all, and much drier than usual down there :shrug: Still BDing and using preseed. It sounds a bit crazy but my breast look like they do after O, not painful but larger and blue veins are v. noticeable and I feel slightly bloated :nope:. The confusing part is for the last 3 days I have had pains in my ovaries like when I do during ovulation :wacko:

So confused, any ideas what happened to my cycle?? :sad1:

Oh hun you moan all you want to! I know the frustration well! Sending you big hugs xx

Hey ladies, can i ask a question.. im going to use OPK's this cycle as its my 1st on clomid and weve been told to focus around 12-17days :) but i was thinking of temping too? i took my last clomid today days 2-6...

I have never temped before so im not sure what happens, could you briefly run through it for me? eg.. dips before ov, increase after?

Thank you xxx

hey ladies

oh bless you hopeful - you never know o may come late this month - hope so! Ive been getting a few twinges and am on CD11 my CM is totally different this month as well! Great to know theres an alternative thanks for letting me know - femara - now I can read properly I shall get myself on google! Got to ring fert clinic on weds after seeing my GP

chart overlay on ff is on your main chart page underneath your chart should be a few button options - chart overlay is just under key legend -click that and then you can overlay your cycles at different points - like start of cycle or coverline / ov day - you pick which cycles you want to look at and click view graph - its v useful - hope Ive explained it ok :)

Mrs A I chart on fertility friend - I use a digital therm and take my temp upon waking around 6.30 - 7am each day and have a notepad by my bed to note down before i forget - it takes a couple of cycles before you can start to see patterns but its really useful - i always get a dip a few days before ov (except sometimes I then dont ov)and when i was bfp I got an implantation dip as well, it basically should go- dip for ov and then high again with a drop again if AF on her way and remaining high if bfp - but there are courses on ff and you can play a chart reading game which is great fun!

fingers crossed born2b

Hopes any sign of AF?

Hey ladies, can i ask a question.. im going to use OPK's this cycle as its my 1st on clomid and weve been told to focus around 12-17days :) but i was thinking of temping too? i took my last clomid today days 2-6...

I have never temped before so im not sure what happens, could you briefly run through it for me? eg.. dips before ov, increase after?

Thank you xxx

I see you are on CD6. When are you planning to start opks? I would start temping as soon as tomorrow morning so you do not miss your dip/ rise. Alot of us use Fertility Friend to track our cycles. Here is a link to explain all about charting. I hope this helps:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Ovulation.html

Good luck with you first round of Clomid!!! :thumbup:

Rowan- Thanks for explaining. Now you have given me something else to obsess over, lol!!:haha:

I really hope that for some reason my O was delayed this cycle. But my last two have been almost the same, which had multiple days of ewcm. Just when you think you know your body, here comes mother nature to rain on your parade :dohh: Well, I am going to remain patient :wacko: You know its not looking good when you are almost out of opks and still no surge!!

Your cycle sounds very promising this time!! :happydance: Make sure you get lots of BD in!!! FX

Dream- Thanks, you are always so supportive. How are you feeling? Any noticeable differences yet? :hugs:

Hopes- Seem to be taking a little break. Hope all is well and AF has come.:thumbup:

Bean- How are things going for you? :flower:

Good luck to anyone I have missed :flower:

:wave: Hello ladies!

Sorry I have been so quiet, I've just been real busy.

Hopeful, you poor thing, sounds like Mother Nature has foxed you in the same way she did me. I know it's not what you expected but you still have every chance of o'ing, try not to panic. BD'ing frequently is more key than ever now, just incase you can't pinpoint the exact time. Still keeping everything crossed that you see a pos before you run out of OPK's! :hugs:

Rowan, I'm very glad your vision is back to normal. All things being equal you shouldn't have to worry about next cycle but if you do, it's encouraging to know that there is an alternative drug you may be able to try.

Born2Be, all I can say is that I hope the 2ww goes quickly for you and you have a small miracle at the end of it! Be sure to keep us posted.

Hi Dream, I hope you are doing OK - and your Sister?

Bean and Reba, how are you both?

:dust: to anyone I have missed of course.

Afm, AF finally arrived this morning after a 41 day cycle - I never thought I'd be pleased to see that particular witch but I am. So pleaed I don't have to take provera and excited to be back in the game. Tomorrow I will take my 1st 100 mg dose and I will phone the private clinic to book my scans. It feels great to be able to do something positive again :happydance:

MIL has been slightly better than expected - though still doing my head in and I'd still rather she wasn't staying in our home! Just 2 more weeks to put up with her...

Hope you ladies all enjoy what is left of the weekend and I hope that each and everyone of us has a happy week. Hopes. X

morning

I have a week off work this week - yey! We are moving again next month so I've got the boxes out and am ready to start packing! Think I may also take some time to get my hair done and maybe even my eyebrows and paint my toe nails - I really feel like I need some pampering and have let myself go! :)

Hopes - brilliant news! I hope this cycle works for you! :happydance:

Hopeful - haha sorry! I check my chart overlay every day now - I seem to be on a whole different pattern this am so we shall see - got sore boobs and had cramps as well as ovary pain so not sure what thats about but hopefully its good :)

have you only been given 3 months worth of the clomid? Do you know whats next?

Hows everyone in the 2ww club? And Bean? Dream where are you up to in your cycle? Hows your sister bless her? Mrs A hope your temping goes ok any questions just ask away

Hi everybody

Sounds like there is lots and lots going on. Thinking of you all and can't wait for you to get your BFPs.

I am anxiously waiting for midwife appointment next monday. Feel sick on and off all day. Whatever time I get up I start feeling sick. If I get up to go to the loo at 2.00am i then feel sick all night. I am not complaining though.

Baby dust, baby dust to you all. :dust: Bigs hugs and lots of luck for you all this cycle. :hugs:

xx

Oh Hopeful forgot to say I don't know how to do a ticker.:dohh: xx

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone?

Hopes - glad AF finally arrived and you can move onto your next cycle - i hope you have more luck O'ing this cycle - positive thoughts! :thumbup:

Well as for me I did a few OPK's from CD13 to CD16 (CD16 has been my Ov day for past few years) anyway on CD13 the OPK was darkish, CD14 it was light, CD15 it was lighter and CD16 nothing at all - so not sure now when I ov'd or if I Ov'd. We DTD CD9, 11, 12, 13 and 16 so im sure I got plenty :spermy: in there - whether it results in a BFP is another story altogether! And Of course I think the fact that I missed DTD on CD14 &15 then maybe I missed my chance again this month.

So if I ov'd CD13 then I am currently 7DPO - and not a sign or symptom except the odd twinge in my right ovary but I get that ever month anyway so nothing new!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hello everyone :flower:

Hopes- Thanks. Glad to hear AF got you naturally!! So excited for you and your 100 mg!! Good luck this time and great to hear you will be monitered. I think that helps with all this confusion :wacko:

Rowan- Thanks. At our last appointment, doc said he will see me in 3 months. But I just looked at my prescription of Clomid and I have one more refill. So I guess I need to call and ask if I should take that when/if I get AF?!

Bean- You can google pregnancy tickers (I pasted a couple links below). Then copy and paste the BB code into your signature. You can get to your signature by clicking on User CP at the top of the page. Hope that helps! And hope your sickness calms down real soon! Good luck at midwife app! FX

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/pregnancy.php https://lilypie.com/Maternity_and_Pregnancy.php

Reba- Looks like you have done enough BD to be safe. I wouldn't be concerned! Good luck this cycle. FX

AFM- Well, have gotten ewcm (finally:thumbup:) and an almost positive opk but not quite yet. Hopefully, I will get a super dark one tomorrow. I ran out of opks so I broke down and bought more- how crazy am I? :dohh: BD on CD 8, 10, 12, 14 and maybe tonight (CD16). I will keep on doing it as long as DH can handle it :wacko:. I really hope I get a positive. Fingers crossed for everyone, wherever you are in your cycle :flower:

morning :)

CD13 today - slight rise again from my dip but only slight so we'll see what tomorrow brings! Not sure DH will have the energy to BD again tonight haha BD CD9,11 &12 up to now - if I ov usually its around CD17 but last month it was CD14 on clomid so who knows? From my chart it looks like the next couple of days fingers crossed!

Reba thats definately a good BD pattern! fingers crossed :dust:

Hope you ov soon Hopeful - we may ov at the same time :happydance:

Bean I used to have a ginger biscuit by my bed and I'd eat that before getting up and it seemed to help? I also had those anti sickness bands on my wrists theyre ugly like but they did the trick - I mean it may have all been in my mind :wacko:

oo homes under the hammer is on in a bit - I am Loving being off! Ive actually had a lot of time off in the last few months but I've been so poorly each time - its nice to be off and be ok! lots of packing and cleaning to be done - and Ive booked my hair appointment!

:coffee::laundry::dishes::hangwashing:

have a good day :flower:

Woke up this morning to a nice dip so I am keeping fingers crossed for a huge rise. Got sharp pains in my left ovary so it sounds promising. I was almost convinced I was out this cycle. But like you ladies have said, I still have a chance!

Just a quick question for you ladies. I have been thinking about the different reasons why my ovulation would be delayed and the only real difference is me exercising. Nothing strenuous, just 30-45 min of cardio every other day. I started right after getting AF this cycle. Before starting Clomid, I exercised frequently and dropped 30 pounds. But when I started Clomid, I decided to give my body a rest and stop exercising. Well, as you all know since Clomid, I have put back on a good 5 pounds. So that is why I decided to begin exercising again this cycle. But I stopped a copuple days ago to see of it would make a difference with ovulating. And now it seems like my body is getting ready to O. What do you ladies think? Just a coincidence? Should I not exercise right now? How about if I do ovulate, should I exercise in the two week wait? I really want to, but it seems to be maybe shocking my body??? Very confused and would love your thoughts :hugs:

Sorry for the length:dohh:

Hey all, I am currently on CD21 and have notice that I have a large ammount of thick creamy white discharge. I am on my 2nd Clomid cycle - does anyone else get this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->