Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

aww wobberly thats brilliant, so pleased for you :happydance:

sending us lots of :dust: xx

Thank you. Hopefully 106 means that I will get my BFP next Wednesday - Fingers Crossed. Anyone else had high progestrone levels of over 100?

OMG!! Thats amazing!!! I think that Beanwoods prog levels were over a hundred and she got her bfp!!! :)
How is everyone else?
Had my scan this morning, one follie still but its 15mm, nurse said they need to get to about 18-20mm so hopefully by monday it will be!! Endometrium is 7.3mm!!! Much better than 4.5mm on wednesday!!! OPk is still neg so just waiting!!xxx

OMG!! Thats amazing!!! I think that Beanwoods prog levels were over a hundred and she got her bfp!!! :)
How is everyone else?
Had my scan this morning, one follie still but its 15mm, nurse said they need to get to about 18-20mm so hopefully by monday it will be!! Endometrium is 7.3mm!!! Much better than 4.5mm on wednesday!!! OPk is still neg so just waiting!!xxx

oh i was told they can release anytime from 16mm hun :) xxx mine have just released on about cd10-11 and they were about 15-16mm xx

Really? Thats great!! Been worrying myself that it wont grow and release!! Thanks hun!! :) xx

no worries :) i didnt know until the woman doing my scan told me.. she said she would see me on day 9next cycle, and i replied 'hopefully not, im hoping i can catch it this month' hehe xx

Wow wobberley thats an amazing level - i thought mine was high at 50 something.

Hi everybody else. Hope you are all ok. Keep checking in and looking at where you are al at.

I am still feeling sick - but not complaining. If i stop feeling sick at any time i start to worry more.

Thinking of you all. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you beanwood, i hope you are OK.. :happydance: thanks for popping by xx

Sounds like there's loads of good stuff going on; I hope we get a bumper month of BFP's!

Really nervous to know if I have any follies and what will become of them!

Hi Bean, glad you are still feeling sick!!! :winkwink: X

hopes - i do hope you have some follies :) that would be a really amazing cycle for us both then, whens your scans? xx

Hi ladies. Hope all are well. Temp rise again today, so I guess if it stays high tomorrow ff will go ahead and mark as ovulation. I really do not know what to expect in the upcoming days as far as cycle length.:shrug: I can not wait until my prog test to see what the number is.

Seems like there are a few ladies in or entering the two week wait! I hope it just speeds by so fast for all of us and we come out with lots of BFP's!!! :happydance:

Dream and Hopes- I hope those follies grow big and you O really good this cycle. Both of you have been waiting long enough to O!! :happydance:

Bean- Nice to hear from you! I am sure you sickness will pass soon! Hang in there!:thumbup:

Mrs G- Looks like you O'd quick in your cycle! I O'd on CD12 my first round of Clomid. Did you get a positive opk before going to scan? :flower:

Rowan- I would have been just as upset as you :hugs: I hope your BFP comes this cycle. We will be the same days past O if FF marks it for me. Did FF detect your O yet?

Wobberly- Awesome numbers!! How are you feeling? With numbers that high, I would be over the moon!! Fingers crossed this is your cycle :thumbup:

Hi hopefulchick, no I was told to use them starting on cycleday 11... And I had a scan on day 9 had 2large follies and had a scan day 11 before I tested and they have been released so I'm guessing it was just v.early.. Some time in between wed eve, thursday and fri morning. Lol so day 9,10,11. And I tested using OPK this aft and it was negative so think I missed it with the tests.. But we BD'd all over it so I'm happy :D xxx

wow! lots occuring! What a positive cycle for everyone! :happydance:

Mrs A - 2 eggs - brilliant - twice the chance! :happydance:

Wobberley - fantastic! Thats brilliant news - fingers crossed for you - when are you going to test? Wednesday? :wohoo:

Dream and Hopes fingers crossed for your follies!

Bean fingers crossed for you too - when is your first scan? Is it your midwife app on Monday?

Hopeful did you get your cross hairs? I'm CD17 and I got mine for CD14 so 3DPO - I'm in the game and on the 2ww! CD21 test on weds and I think I'll test CD10 onwards cos I cant help myself :haha:

Reba how are you doing?

Have a good day everyone

:dust:

:flower:

Yep :thumbup: Currently 3dpo just like you! Looks like we will be getting poked for bloods on the same day as well!! :happydance: However, I really, really do not think I will test at all. I can't take it. But sometimes I break down because I work at a doctors office with access to preg. tests :dohh: but I am going to try real hard to not even think about testing!! I hope they do not add a hsg test onto my bloodwork at 7dpo because I think it is too early and I can not take another phone call like last cycle :nope:

Good luck ladies :flower:

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: (well. maybe not that many :haha:)

Fingers crossed for us all!! Its defo an eventful month!! :)
My opk is still negative but having some burning cramping on rigth ovary where follicle fred is so hoping he's going to pop soon!! hee hee :)
Beanwood hope your sickness passes soon!! Hopes its sounding positive that it was just a late ov!! Mrs G hoping you catch both! hee hee xxx

Thanks ladies i hope to catch atleast one.. but me and hubby have spoke and we would be happy either way :) lol... im thinking of doing OPK's this weekend just to check i have deffo O'd and there is not a chance they could have been hiding... fingers crossed.

dream of a bean - two would be lovely, but yeh rohan twice the chance :happydance: so fingers crossed.

How is everyone? iv been helping a friend decorate today so been a busy bean :) xx

brilliant Hopeful - you are good not testing!

I've got to ring the fertility clinic with my CD21 results when I get them and they will book a review appointment so I could be in limbo for a while if this cycle doesnt work - they said they wanted to see if having taken the clomid would kick start a normal cycle - but they insisted after my mmc it would do that and I was annov straight away again! So we shall see - fingers crossed for this cycle

its exciting seeing whats hapenning with everyone theres so much going on!

Have a good day!

:dust:

:flower:

Hi girls,
im a miserable dream today :( Foudn out yesterday sil is preggers after her first onth off pill and trying :( Feels like everyone around me can get pregnant at the drop of a hat and yet i get excited over the chance my follicle will grow :( Just all seems so wrong at the moment :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->