Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

hopeful - OMG I really hope this is it for you. Good luck - and let us know ASAP..... :thumbup: :happydance:

Beanwood - funny story about your MIL - typical when you are tyring to keep it secret - shes prob just excited and wasnt thinking.... :dohh:

Rowan I would def wait and see what immunologist says before trying anything else - just incase your allergic - thats the last thing you need whilst trying for a baby. Good luck with appoitnment. :thumbup:

Dream - hope the temps stay up. What CD are you on?

Hello all.

Hopeful - ommigod!!! This really could be it! I say get another test ASAP. From my research last month it seems FRER are most reliable but try and avoid tests like Clear Blue where there is automatically dye in the important box. So, a test where if no HCG is detected nothing will show at all, is preferred. And tests with pink dye are less likely to give evap lines than blue ones. Sorry, probably telling you stuff you already know - and not very clearly at that! Wishing you the very best of luck and please let us know soon. X

Bean - I am glad you are still coming on each day and hope that we can all give you good news soon! Not long until your scan now hey. As for MIL - I would have wanted to strangle her! I know she didn't do it on purpose but usually people are wary of announcing someone elses pregnancies; just in case?! The older generation - a law unto themselves! Keep well and look after that baby bean. X

Rowan, I hope you don't have to wait long for your appointment, say amything it takes to get yourself moved on up the waiting list - this is an emergency in more ways than one!!! X

Keep Smiling, what is happening with you? X

Nothing to report from me and I have had virtually nothing in the way of CM all cycle, which is a bit of a concern? Also, my temp didn't rise much this morning and I still have no coverline. If charting doesn't help this cycle I am giving up for good! Hopefully CB OPK's will continue to detect my surge and I can work off that?

Happy days one and all, Hopes. X

well my mad cycles r doing my head in!! lol
i finished the northestine to make af arrive yesterday so as soon as af arrives il be taking my 1st clomid cycle,
iv been put on 100mg cd 2-6 xx

r u waitin to strt ur 1st cycleof clomid,, how much r u on ?>
xx

Sorry, I am on my 2nd round; didn't o on 50mg and so this time I took 100mg and it looks like I have o'd (waiting blood test to confirm though). I also take it CD's 2-6... Everyone is different but I have been fine in terms of side effects so far. I hope you are too... X

hopefully,, when do u find out ur results to c if u did ov xx

Hopeful you so need to test again!! How exciting!!
AFM: temp dropped again :( Had bloods done today and swabs done in prep for my hsg. Feeling really crappy and low today :(

Keepsmiling, I won't get blood results until Monday now. EverytHing keeps falling so that I have to wait over the weekend for results (or at least it feels that way)! Must learn patience!

Dream, I can honestly say that the HSG was only a tiny bit worse than a smear test for me - I didn't take pain killers. Fingers x'ed it will be the same for you. Though of course I'm hoping the witch won't get you and your temps are just wrong! X

Dream

The hsg thats the dye one isnt it. I had one and it was fine. Got really worked up about it but didn't feel anything. XX

Thanks girls! I know im just being daft but cant help it. Dont remember being this emotional last cycle but probs was! x

Well bad news over here. BFN today with FRER. So maybe yesterday's test was a fluke? Does anyone know the sensitivity for FRER? I tested yesterday at work with a 20 mIU/ml. Ughhhh...so annoyed right now because somehow my blood results are not available??? I hope tomorrow is a better day for me. Sorry to be so selfish, hope everyone is doing good.

Dream- I also am nervous about the hsg!! I am sure that is very soon in my future!! FX

morning ladies!

lots going on with all of us - its such a rollercoatser isnt it!

Hopeful you're still in with a chance! I ov once every few months randomly without meds

Hopes whats your chart saying? have you had your bloods done? Fingers crossed for ov

Dream :hugs: my hsg was totally fine - I didnt take painkillers and barely felt a thing - the staff were lovely and were saying did I want someone to hold my hand bless them and I was thinking crikey is it going to hurt that much :) (I didnt take them up on their offer but it was v kind!) it was v interesting to see the machinery I thought and they told me straight away the results and let me see the screen - when is your hsg?

Keep smiling - Fx for AF

Reba fingers FX for ov

Bean Fx for your scan

Thanks for the advice everyone - me and DH had a chat about it last night and we're still not sure! I think I agree with you guys - I suppose it depends how long it takes to get an immunoliogy app! :) Got opthamology app next weds which is so quick Im impressed! and 2 more weeks off work - they are not pleased as my contract is up on 23 Nov and I move house the week of 25 Oct! Oops!

2ww update - got my progesterone - 85 (uk) they were pretty chuffed and said anything over 30 was ov - yey! They are sending my next app out in
the post

temp rose again today back over 37 but still :bfn: so we shall see what tmro brings. Have lots of cramps and tickles in my uterus area so who knows :) Got a flu jab today - hope its ok to take if bfp - Ill ask them!

Fingers crossed for everyone

:dust:

:flower:

Well bad news over here. BFN today with FRER. So maybe yesterday's test was a fluke? Does anyone know the sensitivity for FRER? I tested yesterday at work with a 20 mIU/ml. Ughhhh...so annoyed right now because somehow my blood results are not available??? I hope tomorrow is a better day for me. Sorry to be so selfish, hope everyone is doing good.

Dream- I also am nervous about the hsg!! I am sure that is very soon in my future!! FX

Hopeful - I hope and pray your still in with a chance - did you use FMU to test both times? I hope its just a few days to early to tell - we need another BFP on this thread A SAP! :)

morning ladies!

2ww update - got my progesterone - 85 (uk) they were pretty chuffed and said anything over 30 was ov - yey! They are sending my next app out in
the post

temp rose again today back over 37 but still :bfn: so we shall see what tmro brings. Have lots of cramps and tickles in my uterus area so who knows :) Got a flu jab today - hope its ok to take if bfp - Ill ask them!

Fingers crossed for everyone

:dust:

:flower:

Great progesterone levels Rowan - hope your temp stays up and you get your BFP soon! :thumbup:

Hi ladies

Hope everyone is well.

Nothing to report from me just waiting on Ov now. DTD the past 2 nights but its far too early for Ov so it was just for fun. DH away this weekend so need to get another in on Fri morning before he leaves and then once he arrives back on Sunday (im sure he'll be gasping for it by then - he usually is after a hangover!!! :haha: )

So it the waiting game for me...........:coffee:

Hi everyone.

Hopeful, really sorry to hear that but I still think you are in with a chance. Hope your temp is still up and you get the blood results today.

Rowan - great progesterone, hope your temps stay up and witch stays well away.

Reba, hopefully o will show a few days after DH back from his trip to give you time to build up a little reserve of spermies!

Dreams, I hope you are starting to feel better?

Keeps - is our fave aunt with you yet?

Nothing much happening with me; 5DPO and I feel nothing! My temp did rise this morning but still no coverline and if I'm honest, it has been a bit up and down the past few days so I can't make much of it! Can anyone use the link on my ticker to view my chart? I am not sure it's possible, especially as I don't have the VIP membership to ff, just the free bit.

My boss announced this morning that his wife is pg with no 3. Weird how badly it affected me, I was so angry and felt like crying and suddenly started feeling really negative about my own journey. I had been feeling quite optimistic until then. I am trying to remind myself that their success has no impact at all on my own fertility... And trying not to feel like such a bitch for not being genuinely made up for them.

I had decided to allow myself to ss and think like a person who has just started ttc and expects a BFP shortly, for this cycle. I know it sounds strange but if I have o'd then feasibly, I have the best chance I've ever had of conceiving as I will know that we danced when I was at my most fertile. I never allow myself to get my hopes up but this time I'm going to get excited if I feel anything, I want to feel like a woman with normal fertility! Of course if it is bad news it will be crushing but I am going on holiday in 3 weeks and will console myself with that if need be!

Love to all, Hopes. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->