Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Oh God Dream, our posts crossed.. What next, will there be another SA? Only I have read lots to suggest that one test isn't always indicative, as there are so many variables? I really hope things aren't as bad as they now seem. Lots of love. XXX

Rowan I am really pleased that your scan went well. Please don't not talk about your scan or feel that you can't. I am so excited for you. Hope that i can join you again soon. Good luck with the move.

Dream - I am really sorry that you have had bad news. Feel a bit helpless- am sending you lots of hugs and love. Sorry i know that there is nothing that i can say that is going to make you feel better. Am here for you though if you just want to get things out.

Hello everybody else. AFM was very distracted today. My big son accidently hit my little son in the face with a broom. Trip to hospital. He is ok- no stitches as the cut was just above his eyelashes. Looks like he has been boxing though. XX

Well im on CD 15 and no positive OPK :( so sad ...... I really hope i O ...... i'll be so sad if i dont. Feeling very bummed today.

Thanks ladies. I am devastated. They are doing some bloods for dh an will repeat the sa in about a month's time x

Hi ladies :flower:

So much going on for everyone!

Dream- :hugs: Super big hugs hun! I really hope the results improve next time. I will be sure to check out your journal for the hsg info, thanks.

Hopes- How exciting! Try to soak it all in and relax. I am sure this will be your month! I just had a giggle at thinking of you doing an opk on the plane :haha: Only us girls would understand!!!!

Reba- On your ticker it says CD 27. Is that correct? If it is you have plenty of time to still get a positive! I know how hard it is to keep the faith but you still have a chance this month How have you been feeling :thumbup:

Rowan- Glad to hear that your scan went well! I know the move must be hard on you right now. But it sounds like you are moving to a great place :thumbup:

Bean- Your last few days have been super stressful! I really hope you can get some time to relax soon :hugs:

Kka- Does your opk have a line at all or is it completely white. I really hope that you are having a late surge. Are you limiting your fluid intake and holding your urine for a couple hours? I also have never had a positive opk until Clomid! I know the feeling. :dohh: FX

Keepsmiling- How has the cramping been? Hope it is a sign for you! Look forward to checking out your thread. Could stand to drop a few pounds myself!:winkwink:

Apologies to anyone I have not mentioned:dohh:

AFM- Will take my progesterone tests on Wed. and hope that I can get the results on Fri. but more than likely on Monday :growlmad: Nipples have remained sensitive so I hope that is a good thing. Also have thick creamy white CM. Have not really felt anything else:shrug:

Wishing lots of luck to all the ladies in waiting...:flower:

This is todays OPK's. I have more posted on my Journal, if you could take a look at them ladies i would be very grateful. Thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0039 (1).jpg
    IMAG0039 (1).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 5
hopeful if u fancy joining feel free, there is a few of us on there now xx

Afternoon all,

KKA - the best time to do OPK's is in the evening. The picture of the PM one looks good - are you getting plenty of :sex: just incase? I'll have a look on your journal now and see what else I can see!

Hopeful - Great your nipples are still sore and I really hope thats a good sign for you. I've never had sore nipples, ever (even with period) so If I got that sign I'd be nearly positive it was a good thing! Good luck this cycle.

Dream - I hope they just messed up that sample and when DH does another one in a month it will get better results. Make sure you get loads of vitamins and minerals into him now - all goodness and no crap for at least a month!

Bean - glad your boys distracted you by hit each other with a broom!! Hope the wee guy is ok - and hope you start to feel better soon.

Hopes - you lucky duck off to Mexico - your probably on the plane peeing on an OKP as I type!!!! I can picture it now!!!! :haha: - hope you come back with a mexican baby (not stolen of course!!!!)

Keepsmiling - I started royal jelly a few months ago - came up in a rash after 5 days of taking it so took a few antihistamines and it cleared - turns out I must be allergic so be careful - some people can go into annaphalictic (cant spell) shock!

Well AFM - started spotting this am - my usual pre AF spotting. I just knew she was on her way (i was secretly feeling kinda hopeful but never said a thing to DH cos he'd get his hopes up only to be trashed, again). So looks like 4th round of clomid for me too - im starting to think Im never gonna have a baby, ever. I just dont know why im even taking clomid (ive ov'd on my own for years so whats the point - i know it can help but i might be doing more harm than good). Oh well only a few more months supply left and thats it. Then its hysteroscopy and then IVF..... never thought I'd be the one out of all my friends and family to go through this. Oh well. Wish I had something to take my mind of all this TTC carry on - but I dont and my work is so quiet and boring that I have too much time to think and go on BnB - im obsessed!!!

dream - dont worry - all will be well. And if IVF is the way to go then we can go on that journey together! :hugs:

Thanks honey. I think i'll feel better once ive managed to speak to my fertility nurse. She is not in hospital today :(
I know that one way or another we will have a family, whether that child is ours biologically or not. I just really want to be a tummy mummy :(

me too - we will look back on this in a few years and laugh at how obsessed we were with TTC.... I hope :)

Hi :hi:

Hope your all ok, Im still patiently waiting for af to arrive so I can get started on my first round, 5 days late!! I think its because im so excited to take clmid its delayed. I tried a opk today and got a feint line on it do you think I might be gearing up to ov myself :shock:

CD 16 today and still negative so far today.:cry: so sad. I know there is still time but i dont want to wait.

Hi :hi:

Hope your all ok, Im still patiently waiting for af to arrive so I can get started on my first round, 5 days late!! I think its because im so excited to take clmid its delayed. I tried a opk today and got a feint line on it do you think I might be gearing up to ov myself :shock:

Hi Minstrel - if your late have you done a pregnancy test yet? Ive heard of people getting a positive OPK and they were actually preggers - best to make sure your not before taking the clomid. (hope you are though). :thumbup:

CD 16 today and still negative so far today.:cry: so sad. I know there is still time but i dont want to wait.

Hi KKA - on my first round I Ov'd on CD16 so your still in with a chance. As long as your still getting plenty of sex then at least your covering all basis (just incase your not detecting Ov even though you might be).

Do you get a blood test to confirm Ov?

kka i didnt get my first + untl the evening of cd16, there is still time!

Morning girls, how are we all today?
Just to update you all on things my nd, its wordy as ive copied rom journal!!!

The nurse called me this morning, she was so lovely. She has given me a whole list of bloods that my dh needs doing so he needs to return to his docs and request these. We have booked in his next sa which is for the 23rd December...merry christmas eh?! At least it means ill be home with him! She told me not to panic yet as one sample is not a definite. Apparently testing that long after is fine as it is put in an incubator to keep it at the right temp.

She has requested that in the next sample they separate the good spermies from the bad ones and do a count so that we know what our next step will be.
1) If there are 2million good ones then the NHS fund 3 cycles of IUI.
2) If there aren't that many good ones then it's IVF

She also mentioned that there is a new treatment they are doing where men can be given clomid! Oh yes! He may get to see how evil it is! hee hee. The bloods she is doing will see if he's a good candidate. Apparently it raises their testosterone levels an helps sperm count???
They are doing nothing with me until we know dh's results. We will be given an appointment in early Jan for the clinic to discuss the way forward.

Love to all xx

Hi all, well really low today. AF arrived 3rd clomid cycle fail. I used preseed and bed on right days and still didnt catch. I ovulated as bloods confirmed, anyone know what I am doing wrong??

Hey ladies :flower:

Dream- Great news. I just love when there is a plan in place and someone who has the time to explain everything to you.:thumbup: Good luck hun!

kka- Are opk's getting any darker? Fingers crossed for you! I agree with Reba for you to try to keep BDing, I know it can be frustrating! Good luck :thumbup:

minstrels- What a time for AF to take her time???:dohh: I hope Reba is right about you and you should take a test just to be safe! Wouldn't that be lovely??:flower:

Reba- How are you feeling hun?:hugs:

Wobberly- I am so sorry you failed your third round. :hugs: I know it sucks and we feel so helpless. Sounds like you are really doing the right things tho. Hopefully some of the other ladies can help you a little more. Good luck:flower:

AFM- Having some low back pain and feeling like AF is coming today??? I know it is way too early but I really feel it.:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->