Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

@hopeful, looks like ur close to testin oooohhhh

afm im 8dpo,, and keep peeing on ic haha xx

Thanks hopeful.I really hope that af stays away for you sweetie!!
Wobberly im so sorry :( It sounds like you are doing everything you can sweetie x

@hopeful, looks like ur close to testin oooohhhh

afm im 8dpo,, and keep peeing on ic haha xx

Don't feel bad, we all do it, even though we try soooo hard not to :dohh:. Tbh, I probably will be peeing on a few ic's myself real soon :blush::haha: Good luck :thumbup:

Well CD 16 pm opk was negative and this morning CD 17 am is also negative :cry: But some good news to day i have watery CM ..... thats good news. Please oh pease oh please let me get a + opk [-o< . I am trying to keep up hope ..... but its hard. In my signature i posted the link to my chart if somw of you ladies could take a look and give some feed back that would be great.

RebaRezzelba - Ya we are BD'ing regularly just in case. No i havent had any blood taken to confirm O My doc didnt say anything about it when he gave me the clomid. Im thinking about going down there and demanding a U/S to see if i have any follicles.

hopefulchick - They dont seem to be getting any darker any more, just kinda stayin the same. I am posting pics of them on my journal if you wanna take a look

Hi

Thanks for all your replies :)

Hopefull chick- Hope Af stays away!
Reba- not done at test! Im too scared Ive had 4 yrs worth of bfn's!
Babydust to everyone else :)

I will get better at replying individually, still getting my head round who's who
Afm- still no closer to taking my first pill af has gone AWOL! suppose I better take a test soon I just hate BFN so much!
xx

I know I might buy one tomorrow, its very unlikely though. I didnt ovulate this month and I have no symptoms at all, not even af ones x

:( If you didnt ov, can you get progesterone from the docs to start af?x

Im not sure? I normally get af every 30 days so even though I dont ov im still regular if that makes sense- it doesnt to me! I need her to come hubby is going away with work soon and itll be sods law that itll b my first ferile time! x

Well CD 16 pm opk was negative and this morning CD 17 am is also negative :cry: But some good news to day i have watery CM ..... thats good news. Please oh pease oh please let me get a + opk [-o< . I am trying to keep up hope ..... but its hard. In my signature i posted the link to my chart if somw of you ladies could take a look and give some feed back that would be great.

hopefulchick - They dont seem to be getting any darker any more, just kinda stayin the same. I am posting pics of them on my journal if you wanna take a look

Hey, I tried to access your chart but that link does not take me to your chart, just straight to the login page?? :shrug:

I sometimes start off with watery CM and get EWCM the next day, I really hope this is it for you! I will check out your opks on your journal! FX:thumbup:

Im not sure? I normally get af every 30 days so even though I dont ov im still regular if that makes sense- it doesnt to me! x

I am the same exact way!! Get AF every month, not ever missed one but yet I do not ovulate. Even doc is surprised when AF shows after no ovulation!!:dohh::dohh:

Sorry about that :blush: still tryin to figure out things. I think i have the right link this time.

No i havent had any blood taken to confirm O My doc didnt say anything about it when he gave me the clomid. Im thinking about going down there and demanding a U/S to see if i have any follicles.

I would definitely call and ask how you are supposed to confirm ovulation because opks do not definitely confirm that you have released an egg! I found out the hard way last cycle when I got a positive on CD 18 but my bloodwork showed that my progesterone was abnormally low and did not ovulate. If I did not have bloodwork there would be no way to show how my body responded and if they need to increase the dose. At the very least he should offer progesterone tests! Some ladies get follicle tracking in addition to bloodwork. What kind of doc are you seeing?

Hi everybody

Dream - i am glad that you have some appointments sorted. Gives you something to focus on. Your nurse sounds nice.

Everyone else sounds like lots is going on.

Hopeful my periods are regular aswell but i do not ovulate. Am wondering maybe if since clomid and getting pregnant maybe there is a chance i will ovulate on my own. I have a round of clomid but don't want to take it without speaking to my doc or consultant (not that i can yet anyway am going to wait to have a period or 2) Some say 1 is enough. My dh has said that it is up to me if i want to try again. Think we have to give it one more try. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry about that :blush: still tryin to figure out things. I think i have the right link this time.

I just had a peek at your chart. It seems like your temps a low right now. I always get a temp drop right before ovulation. Take a look at my link (just click on my ticker). If your temps rise within the next couple of days and stay high for at least 3 days, ff will probbaly detect ovulation on your chart. I will keep stalking your chart if you don't mind :blush:. Fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

Hi everybody

Hopeful my periods are regular aswell but i do not ovulate. Am wondering maybe if since clomid and getting pregnant maybe there is a chance i will ovulate on my own. I have a round of clomid but don't want to take it without speaking to my doc or consultant (not that i can yet anyway am going to wait to have a period or 2) Some say 1 is enough. My dh has said that it is up to me if i want to try again. Think we have to give it one more try. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I really hope you can ovulate on your own now. Did you ovulate on your own with the previous pregancies before Clomid. I really think you have a great chance next time with/without the Clomid! How are you feeling?? I know it's not easy...:hugs:

Hi hopeful

Yeah i ovulated om my own with other two. Still had trouble getting pregnant then though - for others reasons i.e undiagnosed thyroid problems.

I am ok ish. I am trying to keep busy but then it really hits me what has happened. I am trying not to think about it to be honest. Probably not the best way of dealing with it but its all i can do at the moment.

How are you doing? XXXXXX

I think that's all you can do at the moment Bean. I pray that your cycle returns soon so you can start to move forward.
We are just taking things one step at a time at the moment and hoping and praying beyond any reason that his next sa may have better results.

Dream I really hope that next results are better and that this was just a one off sample. My husbands sa results were not fab to be honest. He said that he found it really hard to do the sample and there was hardly anything there at all. The consultant agreed that this may have been a factor in his lower than they would like result.

I am thinking of you. XX

Thanks Beanwood, what you have said about your dh is exactly what mine said! There was hardly anything there at all! We can but hope i suppose!
How are you doing my lovely??x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->