Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

I am ok dream. Had the ultimate test today when took my son to nursery which is at the school where i work. Stood in reception with 2 pregnant work mates and one that had her 10 week old baby with her. Then when straight to visit my friend who has a 2 and 1/2 week old. Managed to not cry at all. Was quiet impressed with myself. XX

That is some going sweetheart, well done you. I think we all urprise ourselves with just how strong we can be when we need to be huh?? Thinking of you and sending love xx

Hi hopeful

Yeah i ovulated om my own with other two. Still had trouble getting pregnant then though - for others reasons i.e undiagnosed thyroid problems.

I am ok ish. I am trying to keep busy but then it really hits me what has happened. I am trying not to think about it to be honest. Probably not the best way of dealing with it but its all i can do at the moment.

How are you doing? XXXXXX

I would be the exact same way, :hugs2: I hope time flies by for you and DH to try again.

I am ok dream. Had the ultimate test today when took my son to nursery which is at the school where i work. Stood in reception with 2 pregnant work mates and one that had her 10 week old baby with her. Then when straight to visit my friend who has a 2 and 1/2 week old. Managed to not cry at all. Was quiet impressed with myself. XX

Oh bean, that's rough but you should be very proud of yourself! I had to visit sil a couple days ago and she is pregnant w/ number 2, her first is just over a year (so pretty much back to back pregnancies that were unplanned)! It took everything I had in me to smile and avoid looking at her belly :ignore:

Tbh, I am so scared that one day I will just start crying in front of everyone! :blush:

Rowan- How are you hun? How are you feeling? Any improvement w/ your eyes?? Fingers crossed :thumbup:

Morning ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I just have a quick question - Im thinking of buying the Clearblue Fertility Monitor (CBFM) today for £99.99 and £19.99 for the test sticks. Im getting it from Boots Chemist - i know its cheaper online on ebay or access diagnostic but it wont arrive on time as you have to start it before CD2 or 3 dont you?

Anyway my question is - as i've been trying for coming up to 3 yrs do you think this is a complete waste of time and money too? I mean i am nearly 100% sure I have been DTD at the right times, i have temped before and knew when Ov was and DTD all those times. I dont want to waste money (i dont have - its going on the VISA card).... I just fell like I should try all avenues before moving to the dreaded IVF.....

Thoughts ladies? :thumbup:

Can not stop my eye from twitching?? Do you think this is related to Clomid?? Off and on last couple of days???:wacko:

Reba- Really, really been considering it myself. Thought about going to ebay tho. I am not sure when you start testing with it. Maybe you can write a post in the main forum. I am sure there are lots of ladies who use them! :thumbup:

thanks ladies for the replies.

I would love to hear from someone who was TTC for 2 or 3 yrs and had no real issues (unexplained) and got preggers within a few months of using the monitor. I might post in the pregnancy forum and see (as they are all preggers by one way or another).

I usually stop DTD after Ov cos Im so tired of all the sex for the past week straight - i wonder if my egg lives a bit longer and I should be doing it for the few days after too (maybe my surge in LH is still high (but not high enough for the cheap test sticks).

I was reading up about the duofertility thing too but thats even more expensive but probably works out the same over the year as you have to buy boxes of test sticks every month for £15-20 a pop. But the duo thingy does your temperature as well so you dont have to do that every morning as you just wear a patch on your arm all the time and it tests your hormone and temp levels throughout the day.

Anyway im babbling now..... still havent bought the CBFM yet - i saw on Amazon its £45 cheaper but not sure when it would arrive. And just read on the CB site that you can start anytime up to CD5 so if proper AF comes tomorrow then I have til wednesday to start so it should arrive in post by then.

Hi all

I have looked at the cb monitors. Not sure about them. I know somebody that had one to time when they could have safe sex. That worked for them, so maybe it works well other way round aswell. Excuse me if i don't make sense. Am about to ramble.

Oh what a day. Have been trying to make out that i am ok but i am not. I have cried so much today i can hardly see. Sorry to be a moaner. XXXXXXX

Thinking of you all. Wish we could all just get our bfps. Why does it have to be so painful. I know i have the boys but omg i am hurting so muchhhhhhhhhh. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh bean, that's rough but you should be very proud of yourself! I had to visit sil a couple days ago and she is pregnant w/ number 2, her first is just over a year (so pretty much back to back pregnancies that were unplanned)! It took everything I had in me to smile and avoid looking at her belly :ignore:

Tbh, I am so scared that one day I will just start crying in front of everyone! :blush:

Hopeful that must have been so hard. When i had to go to hospital last week to organise d & c there was a girl and her man looking at their scan picture. Knowing what i know i thought i wonder what they have gone through to get to that point - ttc for ages, losses who knows. However when you know it is not planned it is so hard to get your head round. It seems so unfair when you are struggling so much. Ughhhh sorry if i am talking nonsense again. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all

I have looked at the cb monitors. Not sure about them. I know somebody that had one to time when they could have safe sex. That worked for them, so maybe it works well other way round aswell. Excuse me if i don't make sense. Am about to ramble.

Oh what a day. Have been trying to make out that i am ok but i am not. I have cried so much today i can hardly see. Sorry to be a moaner. XXXXXXX

Thinking of you all. Wish we could all just get our bfps. Why does it have to be so painful. I know i have the boys but omg i am hurting so muchhhhhhhhhh. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: Oh honey, there are no words, i'm just so sorry. You have every reason NOT to be ok sweetheart xxx :hugs:

hey girls,
Just a quick pop in! No news this end. Im afraid there wont be for a long time but i dont want to lose touch with how you girls all are! Hope you dont mind me still popping in although im not using clomid now?
Hopeful me and dh giggle that you can type anything in google with 'preg symptom?' and it'll bring something up! Try it with twitchy eye! hee hee. Could be the clomid, tbh i think i had something like that too looking back! Clomid is loopy juice in tablet form! ;)

Well i took my opk today and ........... ITS POSITIVE!!!! Im so excited!!!! This is my first positive ever!!!!! I text my hubby a pic of it as soon as i got it, i then called him right after, he answered the phone and said im on my way lol. He got home and we :sex: then he got dressed and went back to work lol. im praying and praying that we catch the eggy.

I am not using clomid at mo either dream but still hanging round. TBH honest do not post anywhere else so don't know where else to go. I have not done a journal either.

Maybe i will have to start one. Until then hope you are ok with me sticking round.

Twitching eye - i get one of those occasionally anyway so can't help i am afraid. Clomid does do strange things to you though. XXXXXXXXXXX

We can gatecrash together Bean! hee hee!! I find my journal therapeutic!

Hey ladies i have a question for those of you who use OPK's. When you get your + OPK how long does it last??? 1 day 2 days???? I test 2 times a day the morning and the night i got my positive in the morning and again at night but the next day in the morning it was negative. Also im wondering if testing in your streem of pee or a cup of pee makes a difference or not. i got my two possitives using a cup and my negative testing in my stream of pee. any help or info would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->