Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

I use a cup but i dont think it would make much of a difference hun! My positive last month was on an evening and still positive the following morning. The next morning it was positive! I surged very quickly, it went from nothing to positive and then back!x

Hey ladies i have a question for those of you who use OPK's. When you get your + OPK how long does it last??? 1 day 2 days???? I test 2 times a day the morning and the night i got my positive in the morning and again at night but the next day in the morning it was negative. Also im wondering if testing in your streem of pee or a cup of pee makes a difference or not. i got my two possitives using a cup and my negative testing in my stream of pee. any help or info would be great

I usually get a positive for two days but did have a cycle with only one positive day, unfortunately that is the cycle that I did not ovulate :nope:. Alot of women get a quick surge so it's great that you are testing 2x a day! Hope this is it for you! :thumbup:

Oh what a day. Have been trying to make out that i am ok but i am not. I have cried so much today i can hardly see. Sorry to be a moaner. XXXXXXX

Thinking of you all. Wish we could all just get our bfps. Why does it have to be so painful. I know i have the boys but omg i am hurting so muchhhhhhhhhh. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Like dream said, you have every right to feel the way you do right now. I know it is painful. :hugs:
And I can not stop myself from being so doubtful this cycle. I keep asking myself, why would this cycle work when the others have not? What makes this cycle so special?? Not a good place for my mind to be in right now, I know. It is like giving up before AF even comes. Why am I torturing myself with these negative thoughts??:dohh:

UUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just want to have NORMAL intercourse and get pregnant like EVERY other woman in my life has:growlmad:

Sorry for being such a downer ladies......:cry:

Also, dream and bean:

You two better not go anywhere!! You two (and many others:winkwink:) have been my soft place to fall since I started Clomid back in July. I would be so sad if you did not come to this thread anymore (pregnant, not pregnant, ttc, not ttc, on clomid or off clomid)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, dream and bean:

You two better not go anywhere!! You two (and many others:winkwink:) have been my soft place to fall since I started Clomid back in July. I would be so sad if you did not come to this thread anymore (pregnant, not pregnant, ttc, not ttc, on clomid or off clomid)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Hopeful Thank you for your kind words.

You know the quote that is on your posts; I read that when I found out that I had a mmc. It is so right. We will not be giving up.

I am so sorry that you feel so down. I understand what you mean whuy would this one be any different. I have been there also. But it might be and that is what keeps you going. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks bean :hugs:.

Sometimes it gets rough. And today is just one of those days....but I know we will keep trying :flower:

dream - my surge was like that.. on cd14 i got a positive after cd8,9,10,11,12,13 all nothing :) i must surge quite fast too because i went for a scan on cd15 early AM and myu follie had gone.

Beanwood - i hope your Ok hun :) you have every reason. moan as much as you like xx

Hopefulchick - i hope you are feeling OK too now :) i can relate to how your feeling i too wish it would just happen like other normal people xx

Hey ladies,
Hopeful thank you for being so lovely! I hope you are feeling a bit better today?? Lots of love to everyone xx

Oh I am not verg good at this lilypie stuff. Have tried to save signature but done it wrong. Am trying to sort it out. X

Ok so i figured it out. I am quite blonde sometimes - i really am blonde so i hope that doesn't offend anyone. XXXXXXX

After all that effort idecided i didn't like the signature so have removed it. XX

morning ladies,

Bean - hope your doing okay today. :hugs: And dont be going anywhere - stick around here. :hugs:

Dream - you too - stick around.

Hopeful - I know exactly what you mean about "why would this cycle be any different". I am trying my hardest to be hopeful and think positive thoughts but the negative ones creep in and get the better of me.

Hope everyone else is well.

AFM - nothing much to report - i got full AF on Sat (maybe Fri night) so today is CD3 (3.5 really). so gonna start the clomid tonight. Im doing it CD3-7 this month, 4-8 next and 5-9 the last month just to see if it helps my lining and results in a BFP. Might as well try it seen as the 1st 3 months didnt work. I also ordered my CBFM on Fri so hoping it arrives today or tomorrow at the latest - can't wait to start that and see if it helps too. I also ordered a new BBT thermometer - my old one wasnt a BBT one it was just a normal one.

Other than that nothing else to report - hope you all have a nice day.

Can some of you take a look at my chart please. I had a big drop when I was hopping for it to go up. Thanks in advance.

hullo ladies!

were all moved house and internet back up and running!

big hugs and babydust and love to everyone!

im ok thanks - a billion symptoms that I hope mean good things even tho I know it can be a trick of the body! Counting down til Nov 10th for next scan - the EPAC have been amazing and am giong to a new clinic at the EPAC itself where they'll scan at 9 weeks as well - so so kind! I think seeing me for hours a day every day for 3 weeks last time meant they got to know us well so are just being fabulous!

big hugs dream, Bean and hopeful I hope you have better days to come soon xx

kka I had different responbses to opks and in the end they didnt work fgor me - on the months I dont ovulate I just get endless positives as my body gets ready to ov but then dopesnt - thats when I started charting as it was the only way to tell for me x

dream when my dh was googling about my eyes we discovered there are lots of men who take climid who body biuld - they use it to balance out the testosterone after intense steriod use and to increase their sperm count! random ehy!

love to all x

Can some of you take a look at my chart please. I had a big drop when I was hopping for it to go up. Thanks in advance.

Hi lovely,
Im not quite sure what to say about your chart? Hate to say it but it's looking like mine do when i dont ov? Do you ovulate at all without clomid? Could be that you temp will shoot up in morning, hope so hun! :hugs: x

As far as i know i dont O without clomid. I took OPK's for 5 weeks and never got a think. I have very irregular cycles. here is a list of my last periods

September, 6 2009
November, 11 2009
January,14 2010
May,29 2010(progesterone induced)
October, 11 2010(progesterone induced)

I didnt get any signs of O with any of these cycles. I dont know if telling u this helps at all. But i figure more info is better than no info. Thanks for looking.

Have you had any follicle tracking scans hun? I didnt on 1st month but called them when it was obv wasnt gonna ovulate. They scanned me, then gave me prog and upped my dose. My first cycle was july if you want to see how my chart looked?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->