Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Hi girls,
laptop has broken to only just got chance to get on! Had blood results and my ovaries did it!!! Whoop! I ovulated! So pleased!!!! :)
Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Hello all.

Dream, so pleased you o'd on your own, this is such good news. I am keeping my fingers x'ed - it would be wonderful to conceive naturally. X

Reba, not long to wait now! X

Rowan, really sorry to hear you are feeling down. I am sending hugs and hoping you get some good news soon. X

Bean, Hopeful, how are you both? X

I had a quantitative HCG test yesterday (privately) the lady who did it (unsure of her title) was a bit off with me, implying it was a waste of time and not accurate enough to be helpful. I felt quite low when I left and a bit ridiculous for spending £110 on 2 useless blood tests! However, she rang me later in the afternoon and said "well, I don't know why you aren't feeling pregnant - you've sure got a lot of the pregnancy hormone in your body"! She said that although she had originally told me the test was pretty pointless, the high number (10,842) gives her no cause of concern and it's up to me if I want to repeat it in 2 days time. Naturally I will; just to check it is still increasing but that little bit of news has lifted my spirits totally. For the past 24 hours, I have felt hopeful of a happy outcome; though I still know I have a long way to go. She also said the level implies I am a few days further than I think but having checked my dates approx. 2000 times, I don’t think I can be. It did get me wondering if there are twins on board!? But I still have no symptoms whatsoever (apart from a rumbling tummy for 30 mins after every meal) and so it is probably just the one in there. Anyway, I will update after the test tomorrow and I think I am having a scan 8th December.

Hopes. X

Hi ladies, can i rejoin please? I miscarried on saturday at 5wk 3days so im having a month off clomid (and ill just use OPK's) then im going to use my 3rd cycle of clomid on my next cycle if i dont catch another little pea this month.

congratulations hopes, im really happy for you :hugs: and im so glad your HCG levels are increasing and the lady got her comeuppance ha! xx

Rowan, i hope your feeling better soon hun.. :(... im on abit of an emotional rollercoaster at the minute too :hugs: xx

dream, congratulations on your ovulation :dance: i hope this is your month huni xx

Mrs G, I'm terribly sorry for you and DH. What happened? There are no words I can offer but I and the other ladies will help you in any way we can. I hope you are being looked after well. XXX

Hugs to you all. XXX

Hi ladies :flower:

Haven't been on because I have been down with food poisening for the last 3 days :sick: I think it came from some bad pizza:shrug:

(tmi) As soon as I get it to stop coming out of one end, it starts coming out of the other!:blush:

One good thing is I have lost about 5 pounds in the last few days:thumbup:

Gotta go in for day 21 bloodwork tomorrow morning.

Dream- That is absolutely fab!!!! :happydance:I hope this is your month hun:thumbup:

MrsG- Absolutely sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how you feel. I am here if you need to talk, vent or anything:hugs:

Reba- keep us posted on your signs and symptoms. I also have let air out of my va- jay-jay:blush: It mostly happens when I have sex in wierd positions that allows air to enter:blush:

Bean- Hope you are well:flower: Any news on the bleeding?

Hopes- That is wonderful news about your hcg!!! Can't wait to hear about your scan. Wouldn't that be fab to have twins??:flower:

Rowan- I hope this next Sunday flies by so fast for you:hugs: This is your first cycle without clomid, right? I hope you have the same luck as dream.:thumbup:

Hello all.

Dream, so pleased you o'd on your own, this is such good news. I am keeping my fingers x'ed - it would be wonderful to conceive naturally. X

Reba, not long to wait now! X

Rowan, really sorry to hear you are feeling down. I am sending hugs and hoping you get some good news soon. X

Bean, Hopeful, how are you both? X

I had a quantitative HCG test yesterday (privately) the lady who did it (unsure of her title) was a bit off with me, implying it was a waste of time and not accurate enough to be helpful. I felt quite low when I left and a bit ridiculous for spending £110 on 2 useless blood tests! However, she rang me later in the afternoon and said "well, I don't know why you aren't feeling pregnant - you've sure got a lot of the pregnancy hormone in your body"! She said that although she had originally told me the test was pretty pointless, the high number (10,842) gives her no cause of concern and it's up to me if I want to repeat it in 2 days time. Naturally I will; just to check it is still increasing but that little bit of news has lifted my spirits totally. For the past 24 hours, I have felt hopeful of a happy outcome; though I still know I have a long way to go. She also said the level implies I am a few days further than I think but having checked my dates approx. 2000 times, I don’t think I can be. It did get me wondering if there are twins on board!? But I still have no symptoms whatsoever (apart from a rumbling tummy for 30 mins after every meal) and so it is probably just the one in there. Anyway, I will update after the test tomorrow and I think I am having a scan 8th December.

Hopes. X

great levels - there's def one (if not 2) on board anyway. Hope that has put your mind at ease and you can start to enjoy the pregnancy. :thumbup:

Yeah not long for me to test (but I dont usually test - i just wait for AF to show).

Hi ladies, can i rejoin please? I miscarried on saturday at 5wk 3days so im having a month off clomid (and ill just use OPK's) then im going to use my 3rd cycle of clomid on my next cycle if i dont catch another little pea this month.

congratulations hopes, im really happy for you :hugs: and im so glad your HCG levels are increasing and the lady got her comeuppance ha! xx

Rowan, i hope your feeling better soon hun.. :(... im on abit of an emotional rollercoaster at the minute too :hugs: xx

dream, congratulations on your ovulation :dance: i hope this is your month huni xx

Oh Mrs G I'm so sorry for your loss. Thats just awful. Hope your feeling okay and your looking after yourself. :hugs:

Hi ladies :flower:

Haven't been on because I have been down with food poisening for the last 3 days :sick: I think it came from some bad pizza:shrug:

(tmi) As soon as I get it to stop coming out of one end, it starts coming out of the other!:blush:

One good thing is I have lost about 5 pounds in the last few days:thumbup:

Gotta go in for day 21 bloodwork tomorrow morning.

Reba- keep us posted on your signs and symptoms. I also have let air out of my va- jay-jay:blush: It mostly happens when I have sex in wierd positions that allows air to enter:blush:

Oh Hopeful - that sounds bad, myself & Dh got a bad pizza one time (from Dominos) - it tasted fine except for a few bites that had a sour taste but mostly fine. That night we were both on the loo (not together....)

Yeah I get the air thing after sex in different positions (mainly doggy) but I havent had sex since Ov (im so lazy I cant be bothered) so just thought it was weird.

No other signs or symptoms to note - temp is up at 36.82 (highest i ever had but ive read that clomid does that so not getting hopes up).

Hope your 21 day levels are good.

so so sorry Mrs G :hugs: here if you need me hon x

Reba fingers crossed for you hon

Hopeful hope youre feeling better soon

Dream - had a look at your chart and I dont want to jinx anything but that looks like an implantation dip to me - fingers crossed!!!!

Hopes brilliant hcg results - fingers crossed they keep doubling and will be counting down til 8th December! I dont think Ill relax about anyones scans ever again! Im a bag of nerves! :)

CD12 and a little drop - this cycle is a one off when comparing it to my other charts on overlay mode

:flower:

Mrs G, I'm terribly sorry for you and DH. What happened? There are no words I can offer but I and the other ladies will help you in any way we can. I hope you are being looked after well. XXX

Hugs to you all. XXX

they are not sure, i just began spotting on saturday morning which got abit heavier, and then it stopped completely and came back with vengance on the saturday evening. I went up to A&E and they did 2urine tests and bloods all negative so they told me id miscarried. I was 5w 3d along :cry: but hopefully im stoping bleeding now so we can casually try with OPKs this cycle and if no joys i will start clomid again next cycle :flower:

Thanks for all the support ladies :hugs:
xx

Hopefulchick- aww poor hun! i dont envy your food poisoning :nope: sounds like youve had a hard time these past few days, i hope your better soon xx

Hey girls,
Rowan my temp has dropped again today so im pretty sure im out! Really crampy so think af will be here a bit early! xx

Thanks hopeful. I'm feeling pretty rubbish tonight. Cramps have gone and cm has actually increased. Have been dry for a couple of days and even though there not much there is some creamy cm tonight. Feeling quite emotional. It's silly as it's a bonus ive ovulated but still hard to think my body has done its job and still no baby :(
We ahd our appointment at the fertility clinic last night and it was helpful and informative but has made me feel sad that it will probably be ivf for us. We're 26 and 28, both healthy, it just doesnt seem fair :(

:( snap, i hope your wrong hun.. hopefully because you dont think it will have happened it will have :) thats how it happened for me.. FX
if it helps any my CM was creamy coloured too when i got my bfp xxx

Thanks hopeful. I'm feeling pretty rubbish tonight. Cramps have gone and cm has actually increased. Have been dry for a couple of days and even though there not much there is some creamy cm tonight. Feeling quite emotional. It's silly as it's a bonus ive ovulated but still hard to think my body has done its job and still no baby :(
We ahd our appointment at the fertility clinic last night and it was helpful and informative but has made me feel sad that it will probably be ivf for us. We're 26 and 28, both healthy, it just doesnt seem fair :(

:hugs: It is soooo unfair!!! I keep asking myself, why us. Everyone in my entire life can get pregnant, why not us??!?!?!?!? Sadly, we may be joining you and your DH on the road to ivf depending on hubby's results.:cry:

hopeful. I hope you and dream dont need ivf and it happens for you both this cycle. atleast youse know that youse are doing everything youse can to get this much wanted baby.. my mam said to me yesterday "i used to wonder why it took me so long to get pregnant and i would be really upset that other women would just look at a male and get caught, but atleast i knew i really wanted you and you werent a mistake"... was nice :) xx

hopeful. I hope you and dream dont need ivf and it happens for you both this cycle. atleast youse know that youse are doing everything youse can to get this much wanted baby.. my mam said to me yesterday "i used to wonder why it took me so long to get pregnant and i would be really upset that other women would just look at a male and get caught, but atleast i knew i really wanted you and you werent a mistake"... was nice :) xx

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->